Bicycles from BMW

4278 views 33 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

Posted 05 Mar 2009

Ruslan5202 says
Flexibility is the name of the game with the BMW Folding Bike, which can be stowed away in extremely small spaces thanks to a nifty folding mechanism. BMW has also teamed up with Micro Mobility Systems to offer a selection of practical mobility solutions for everyday use and commuting. The BMW City Scooter has an inherently space-saving design and the BMW E-Scooter available from September 2019 adds extra vim with its integral battery.
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Marinad says
The BMW M Bike is an even sportier creation, inspired by BMW M cars and decked out in matt black paintwork and stripes in the M Motorsport colour scheme. The Shimano SLX/XT groupset has eleven gears, while the fork, spacers and seat posts are made from carbon fibre – efficient lightweight design, motor sport-style.
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Mehedov says
I liked the new development of the BMW brand. their bicycles pleasantly surprise with their capabilities. for a long period of time, I did not understand whether I should spend money on this, but then I read BMW K1200 MANUALS http://bmw.manymanuals.com/bicycles/k1200  on this site and realized that I needed a BMW brand bike. I am sure that this is one of the best purchases in my life and all my friends envy me
Posted 13 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic