Larki jobs keray?

4032 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

What do you think?

meai keti hoon haan, likin ek comfortable enviroment meai. ajj kal larkion education meai argay hai, likin jobs market bhoot tought hai, pir be male dominated hai.

app ke kaya rai hai?
Posted 31 Mar 2009

lemme think
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Asian says
Rehan M Din said:

lemme think

MEN THINK?

Posted 31 Mar 2009

jobs karey kis ne roka hai :p
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Asian says
jason statham said:

let me see,

society
mard
Money
criteria of job descriptions
male domnated fields
masjonitic twits
prejudice

the list is endless
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Asian said:

jason statham said:

let me see,

society
mard
Money
male domnated fields
masjonitic twits
prejudice

the list is endless

sare mard aik jese nahi hotey :P
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Karni chahiyey, Usne jo education ki hai uska talent dikhana chahiyey..I mean agar larki ko job ke liya mana karien gey tu college and Uni kyun bheja, ghar batha kar rakhtey.
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Asian says
good point,

i think its a balance between family and work
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Rain Man says
girls should work, no body wants a lazy life partner, men or women.
Posted 31 Mar 2009

cheeta says
ha ha ha........... gals ker lein tu koi probl nahi hai but plz u na job kerna............

coz tum kaam thek kernay ki jagah kharab ker doo ge na ..........
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Asian said:

jason statham said:

let me see,

society
mard
Money
male domnated fields
masjonitic twits
prejudice

the list is endless

... yeah, job market may not be totally fair to gals, but know it well that bread winning has been guys job from the begining of time. They have an inherited sense of ownership to that and its not going to change overnight or over a decade... girls find it hard to break through! well, they have entered uncharted territory...and like everything else, they would have to prove their worth and toughness needed to remain in the market and produce...trust me, job market is not any friendlier to guys either....guys are pitched against their male peers, and only worthy, and tough ones can survive and move forward.

girls are welcom to work, but don't expect a smooth ride, because there ain't a thing called smooth ride in the job market...rather lookout for rough rides and push arounds....it is unfortunate, but it's the reality.

Now, I'd only say a thing about attitude....male-bashing isn't gonna change anything. More negative attitude we have the more negative energy we generate. It does no good and we get nothing but more frustration.
Posted 31 Mar 2009

sweetie says
ur studying law so u shud practice it too
y spending so many years in studying law n at the end sitting at home doing nothing.

ghar beth kar apne aap ko kharab karne se better hae k job kar lo.

i wana work too, juz waiting for my lil one to start her school.

Posted 31 Mar 2009

SupidGuy says

jason statham said:

I Agreed!!!

Posted 31 Mar 2009

SupidGuy said:

jason statham said:

I Agreed!!!

chalo koi tu mere baat se agree karta hai
Posted 31 Mar 2009

Asian says
cheetah, ive worked as a freelance consultant. my work has gained national aclaim and used as a flagship example. ive worked with the social justice and regenration minister for my national goverment. and have done service evaluations.

i beat 50 candidates to that job........don't belittle women, my handbag is prob worth more then your wages .

sweetie

muwah, i agree hunni bunny, my partner has no issues with me working, infact he's very open and trusting, i have issues working because ive worked in male dominated enviroments, i've had to sneek into my office at 3.00 in the morning to do presentations lol. my mind frame is i can't work for someone. i'd rarther have my own Business Inshallah

Smooth

i understand your point. but all i ask is a right, not a privlage
Posted 01 Apr 2009

you have the right to earn your living to your full potential...I support that...you got bigger brains than guys! you should prevail over them...
Posted 01 Apr 2009

Ladies should venture into jobs only if they can balance family and work.

My assistant used to be a lady and she was very capable and more efficient then her counterparts. Later she moved to my secretarial staff and she did very well again better then her male counterparts.
Posted 01 Apr 2009

Asian said:

Rehan M Din said:

lemme think

MEN THINK?

not sure about others...

but i do think
and its all lot about u
Posted 01 Apr 2009

Asian says
Smooth_daddy said:

you have the right to earn your living to your full potential...I support that...you got bigger brains than guys! you should prevail over them...

defently , but i dosen't always happen. people always bilittle women, race is another factor. in the office a few goray pakoray coulden't say my name properly. so they called me Fox.

reported done by Fox.

o this mr Fox is really good.

in comes me, short, FEMALE, ASIAN, with SHALWAR KAMEEZ,

they looked stunned but are to cowardly to admitt it. or air up a problem.

had it been a female name on it, they would be more inclined to cretique it more
Posted 01 Apr 2009

Hey, that's called: sailing against the current...it needs 10 times more strength, character, and determination than a regular person in a society.
Posted 01 Apr 2009

shaista says

Why shouldn't women work? They should get education. Aur woh parhai hi kia jo kaam na aaye?
Aur sub se bari example humare liye, aur jo humare loog kehte hain ke aurat ko kaam nahin karna chahye, woh theen Bibi Khadidja. Woh kaam karti theen.
And i agree with castro, there should be a balance in work and family
Posted 01 Apr 2009

Asian says
SHAISTA what an excellent point muwah

smooth i understand but sometimes you feel like horse wipping the idiots lol

rehan, eh keep thinking about me..........
Posted 02 Apr 2009

Well, I wont call 'em all idiots, but they have a mindset just like you and I have a mindset -- they have their theories which we don't agree with, but not all of them are idiots...yes, odds are against you and you have to succed against them all.
Posted 03 Apr 2009

shaista said:

Why shouldn't women work? They should get education. Aur woh parhai hi kia jo kaam na aaye?
Aur sub se bari example humare liye, aur jo humare loog kehte hain ke aurat ko kaam nahin karna chahye, woh theen Bibi Khadidja. Woh kaam karti theen.

Uses of education are far beyond gainful employment and earnling a livelihood, or for gaining other economic, social or other benefits. but for this subject, wtih due respect Shaista, ... I think, we stretch things a bit too far....and jump to conclusions and draw parallels between apples and oranges...

I mean no punt and only want to set things straight. There is absolutely no comparison between the circumstances, conditions, environments or of anything else of us and ummul Mo'mineen, Khadijah RA -- one of the three highest ranking women ever. If we are not fully sure of what we are saying, let's not pull these most revered persons into petty discussions...FGS, let's not argue over that just for the sake of argument.

In principle, I favor women having a right to earning...for how and where they earn their livlihood are debateable...for how they get treated where they work have many factors play into it.........my understanding of this topic is only one aspect of poor treatment, i.e. "men-dominated workplaces don't accomodate women workers with equal opportunity and equal status." ..........correct me Asian if I have misstated the subject of your topic.....I apologize if my words sound unfriendly, I have no intentions of disrespecting anyone.
Posted 03 Apr 2009

Asian says
hmMMmMMmMmm

So what about in Pakistan. the women who need to work arn't allowed, and the women who do work are useless,

(phoned pakistani high commisssion) o my god, USLESS PEOPLE
Posted 03 Apr 2009

Asian said:

hmMMmMMmMmm

So what about in Pakistan. the women who need to work arn't allowed, and the women who do work are useless,

(phoned pakistani high commisssion) o my god, USLESS PEOPLE

Its bad to call someone useless.
Posted 04 Apr 2009

Asian says
useless, useless, moseless, wippy wippy do do
Posted 04 Apr 2009

UBCD...
Posted 06 Apr 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
Asian said:

What do you think?

meai keti hoon haan, likin ek comfortable enviroment meai. ajj kal larkion education meai argay hai, likin jobs market bhoot tought hai, pir be male dominated hai.

app ke kaya rai hai?

Mey rayy>>>>>>>> Chanda gala duba de gay
Posted 06 Apr 2009

shaista says
Smooth_daddy said:

shaista said:

Uses of education are far beyond gainful employment and earnling a livelihood, or for gaining other economic, social or other benefits. but for this subject, wtih due respect Shaista, ... I think, we stretch things a bit too far....and jump to conclusions and draw parallels between apples and oranges...

I mean no punt and only want to set things straight. There is absolutely no comparison between the circumstances, conditions, environments or of anything else of us and ummul Mo'mineen, Khadijah RA -- one of the three highest ranking women ever. If we are not fully sure of what we are saying, let's not pull these most revered persons into petty discussions...FGS, let's not argue over that just for the sake of argument.

In principle, I favor women having a right to earning...for how and where they earn their livlihood are debateable...for how they get treated where they work have many factors play into it.........my understanding of this topic is only one aspect of poor treatment, i.e. "men-dominated workplaces don't accomodate women workers with equal opportunity and equal status." ..........correct me Asian if I have misstated the subject of your topic.....I apologize if my words sound unfriendly, I have no intentions of disrespecting anyone.

Sorry if u or anyone else felt that i was comparing us, the women, with Bibi Khadidja RA or anyone else. Just made an easy way of pointing out that woman can and are allowed to work. Shahid bahut hi easy bata diya tha. Should come with more details. Waise to hum Unke kadmon ki dhool ke laiq bhi nahin hain.

Posted 06 Apr 2009

shaista says
Asian said:

SHAISTA what an excellent point muwah

smooth i understand but sometimes you feel like horse wipping the idiots lol

rehan, eh keep thinking about me..........

Thanks Asian
Posted 06 Apr 2009

Reply to Topic