range

2924 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
fa007

Total Posts: 6

Replica Fendi Handbags and Chanel Handbags

While our range of replica Louis Vuitton handbags products is always expanding, we also
keep stocked with the latest, in-style fashions from a wide variety of name brands.
replicabags1.com has a wide variety of fashionable accessories - our imitation Fendi
handbags and purses
are sophisticated accessories that can compliment your classy look.
Chanel handbag replicas and purses can add style and grace to any wardrobe. Replica
Chanel and Fendi handbags with such chic style have never been so affordable!

There is only one true difference between original designer handbags and our knockoffs: a
lower, more accessible price! That's right! replicabags1.com produces replicas to match
the quality of real thing, and makes them available to you at the drastically lower price
only possible with replica handbags. Not even the experts will be able to tell the
difference between the real thing and our selection of quality replicas. Let
replicabags1.com keep your fashion secret. It's safe with us!

If you are intersted at it,please contact us.[email protected]
Posted 04 Aug 2009

nikama says
yaar ab yahan yeh 2 number maal bechne wale bhi ana shroo ho gay.
Knock Offs! just imagine
Posted 17 Aug 2009

Hmarinka says
This is a FRAUD SITE. They confirmed all models from my order, but said they accept payment only by Western the Union. After I paid money I received parcel with other models of bags (colors, forms). The quality is very bad. All things look old and cheap! At first they didn’t answer to my messages, but when I promised to send information to Chinese state organizations which fight with scam, spam and fraud site, they wrote I should be happy they made me shipping free and it cost 55 $. I explained I don’t need models of bags which I received even free of charge and with free shipping. They offer me to send extra 50 dollars and I can receive bags which I order. It’s typical behavior of scammers!
If you want I can send my order blank, photos of things I order, photos of things I received and contact information of other victims of shopping this site.
Posted 28 Sep 2009

Reply to Topic