Chana Sachi Muchi - Synopsis

8821 views 13 replies
Reply to Topic
deely

Total Posts: 1203

The film Channa suchi muchi whose production started in 2005 is finally ready for release. roducer Ijaz Bajwa is successfully running a production house called IB Entertainment. In the last seven years he has made at least 28 hit TV serials including Yaad to ain ge,Khata, Kisay awaz doon,Shahzadi,Malangi,Zewar,Bint-e-Adam,Roshni and Mirch masala. These plays have been aired on different TV channels.

Unlike other local films Channa suchi muchi 80 percent shooting of the film has been done outdoors at original locations. Sets have been used only for indoor shoots. The film has seven songs including an item song, which the attraction of international star Mehr Hassans dance performance. Khalil ur Rehman is the lyricist of five of these songs while Riaz Ur Rehman Sagar and Altaf Bajwa have written one song each. Wajid Saeed has composed the music. Indian singers HarshDeep and Babul Saperio and Pakistani playbacks Saima Jahan, Azra Jahan and Naseebo Lal have rendered their voices for the film. Flute player Bakar Abbas has given the background music.

This is the first Pakistani film, which has digital intermediate treatment and postproduction from Adlab, Mumbai. Chana suchi muchi aimed at providing audiences with good entertainment sans the violence often seen in Lollywood movies. Khalilur Rehman Qamar was the director while actor Shan played the male lead. Other artistes in the cast included Saima, Baber Ali, Hina Shaheen, Shafqat Cheema, Sardar Kamal, Babbu Baral and Iftikhar Thakur. 50 percent shooting of the film had been completed when the first problem hit it. ?There was a fight between Khalilur Qamar and Shan. The shooting was postponed for an indefinite period. A lot of money had been spent on the shooting. I was in a fix at what to do. Either I had to back the director or support the hero. I decided to stand by the director. Shan was out of the film project.
Moammer Rana replaced Shan. The film had to be shot again. Interestingly only 20 percent additional shooting had been done when it again had to be stopped. This time the differences were between the director and myself. He was not paying proper attention towards the film project and had a lot of attitude problems. I was left with no option but either to wrap up the project or lead it myself,Bajwa said while narrating how he became a film director.
In 2007 I had to take the tough decision. I was the producer and was facing great loss. I had become fed up with the director who was not paying attention to the film. Becoming a director was a new experience. I have been engaged in making plays but had never ever been behind the camera.
I always strive to give free hand to my team including assistant directors, musicians, artistes and technical staff. I did never make an effort to venture into their working but I was so much fed up when director was not paying attention to complete the shooting of this movie.
I came in the field of direction without any experience. God almighty helped me. I wasn't a qualified director. I took it as a challenge. People associated with the industry have appreciated my work. Now it is up to the people to accept or reject it, Bajwa was of the view.
During the shooting I learnt that the script of the film wasn't complete. I had to complete it including the ending. The prolonged filming has increased the cost of the project three times what had been anticipated. The film industry is not dead and never will, Bajwa maintained.
He will release the film by the end of this year. Earlier he had planned to release the film in Indian Punjab and UAE as well. Now he says it all depends on the film's success. The repute of our films is not good. If the film does well at the box office here we will definitely be releasing it worldwide, he maintained.
Bajwa says he had to go to Mumbai for the postproduction. It is unfortunate that we do not have the facilities available here in Pakistan. I am planning to establish my own digital audio studio and lab here, he said.
Chana sachi muchi may prove to be a small ray of hope for the failing local film industry. It is a period film depicting a love story between a Muslim young man and a Hindu girl in the backdrop of the road to independence. The film, however, has no scenes showing the violence of partition. But one must understand that one project alone cannot revive the industry. There is need for starting more film projects. The federal and provincial ministries of culture need to evolve strategy to revive the film industry and one such step could be encouraging new film producers.

Posted 28 Dec 2009

w q malik says
I sympthaise with Mr. Bajwa for the problems he has been through. But unfortunately I think the movie suffered a lot as we can see. only being digital won't get you any where.

i have very less hopes of the film being SUPERHIT!
Posted 31 Dec 2009

deely said:

The film Channa suchi muchi whose
production started in 2005 is finally ready for release.
roducer Ijaz Bajwa is successfully running a production
house called IB Entertainment. In the last seven years he
has made at least 28 hit TV serials including Yaad to ain
ge,Khata, Kisay awaz doon,Shahzadi,Malangi,Zewar,Bint-e-
Adam,Roshni and Mirch masala. These plays have been aired
on different TV channels.

Unlike other local films Channa suchi muchi 80 percent
shooting of the film has been done outdoors at original
locations. Sets have been used only for indoor shoots.
The film has seven songs including an item song, which
the attraction of international star Mehr Hassans dance
performance. Khalil ur Rehman is the lyricist of five of
these songs while Riaz Ur Rehman Sagar and Altaf Bajwa
have written one song each. Wajid Saeed has composed the
music. Indian singers HarshDeep and Babul Saperio and
Pakistani playbacks Saima Jahan, Azra Jahan and Naseebo
Lal have rendered their voices for the film. Flute player
Bakar Abbas has given the background music.

This is the first Pakistani film, which has digital
intermediate treatment and postproduction from Adlab,
Mumbai. Chana suchi muchi aimed at providing audiences
with good entertainment sans the violence often seen in
Lollywood movies. Khalilur Rehman Qamar was the director
while actor Shan played the male lead. Other artistes in
the cast included Saima, Baber Ali, Hina Shaheen, Shafqat
Cheema, Sardar Kamal, Babbu Baral and Iftikhar Thakur. 50
percent shooting of the film had been completed when the
first problem hit it. ?There was a fight between Khalilur
Qamar and Shan. The shooting was postponed for an
indefinite period. A lot of money had been spent on the
shooting. I was in a fix at what to do. Either I had to
back the director or support the hero. I decided to stand
by the director. Shan was out of the film project.
Moammer Rana replaced Shan. The film had to be shot
again. Interestingly only 20 percent additional shooting
had been done when it again had to be stopped. This time
the differences were between the director and myself. He
was not paying proper attention towards the film project
and had a lot of attitude problems. I was left with no
option but either to wrap up the project or lead it
myself,Bajwa said while narrating how he became a film
director.
In 2007 I had to take the tough decision. I was the
producer and was facing great loss. I had become fed up
with the director who was not paying attention to the
film. Becoming a director was a new experience. I have
been engaged in making plays but had never ever been
behind the camera.
I always strive to give free hand to my team including
assistant directors, musicians, artistes and technical
staff. I did never make an effort to venture into their
working but I was so much fed up when director was not
paying attention to complete the shooting of this movie.
I came in the field of direction without any experience.
God almighty helped me. I wasn't a qualified director. I
took it as a challenge. People associated with the
industry have appreciated my work. Now it is up to the
people to accept or reject it, Bajwa was of the view.
During the shooting I learnt that the script of the film
wasn't complete. I had to complete it including the
ending. The prolonged filming has increased the cost of
the project three times what had been anticipated. The
film industry is not dead and never will, Bajwa
maintained.
He will release the film by the end of this year. Earlier
he had planned to release the film in Indian Punjab and
UAE as well. Now he says it all depends on the film's
success. The repute of our films is not good. If the film
does well at the box office here we will definitely be
releasing it worldwide, he maintained.
Bajwa says he had to go to Mumbai for the postproduction.
It is unfortunate that we do not have the facilities
available here in Pakistan. I am planning to establish my
own digital audio studio and lab here, he said.
Chana sachi muchi may prove to be a small ray of hope for
the failing local film industry. It is a period film
depicting a love story between a Muslim young man and a
Hindu girl in the backdrop of the road to independence.
The film, however, has no scenes showing the violence of
partition. But one must understand that one project alone
cannot revive the industry. There is need for starting
more film projects. The federal and provincial ministries
of culture need to evolve strategy to revive the film
industry and one such step could be encouraging new film
producers.

28_191414_ChannaSachiMuchi.jpg">

Somebody on Earth tell Bajwa Sahib tht his film is not
the first DI Film of Pakistan!
Ek toh Pakistan mein yeh trend bangaya hai ke har
filmaker apni film mein koi ''1st in Pakistan quality
nikalne ki koshish karta hai!lol''
Mohabbtaan Sachiyaan was the 1st DI Film of Pakistan!
Posted 31 Dec 2009

deely says
majajan was the first... some may argue that koi tujh sa kahan was tooo... am i wrong??
Posted 31 Dec 2009

deely said:

majajan was the first... some may argue that
koi tujh sa kahan was tooo... am i wrong??

I havent seen any other person saying tht Majajan or KTSK
was the 1st DI Film except you!
One can easily see the difference in pic qualtiy when u
compare these two flicks pic quality with MS!
Posted 31 Dec 2009

deely says
yeh film kab release ho rahi hai? also, when is syed noor's price of honor releasing??
Posted 05 Jan 2010

deely says
is film ko koi achi date nehi mil rahi!
Posted 24 Jan 2010

billijeans says
Hi mt8,
Finally Channa Sachi Muchi Movie has been released in pakistan since 16 April, 2010. And i amazed when i visited the Official Website. Great Work guys....! There website shows that Ijaz Bajwa have done the proper home work in making of this movie and the professionalism which he shows in his work.
Just visit the website and then you guys will get the picture of the level of there work. Here is URL of this website
http://www.chanasachimuchi.com/

I have seen this movie It's awesome...................

Posted 20 May 2010

CCMrs says
Timberland OutletHugo Boss Salepandora ringspandora jewelry storeugg factory outletCheap Michael Korszapatos de futbol nikeugg storeJordan Sneakers For Saletoms saleprada outletNike Zapatosnike schuhe günstigAir NikeNike Air Max Cheapuggs for womenmoncler jacket salenike sneakersYeezy Boost Sale OnlineNike Air Huarache For SaleMichael KorsNike Soccer Cleats BootsNike Shox Cheapbotas de futbolOriginal Ugg BootsUgg Outlet Online StoreDoudoune Moncler Femme Pas CherScarpe Air MaxMoncler SaleAdidas Originals SuperstarSportschuhe NikeCanada Goose Outletcheap air max outletMoncler StorePandora Official Websitenike joggeskoMichael Kors Handbags DiscountToms Shoes For WomenNike Air Sneakersnike sb stefan janoskizapatilla adidasMoncler Jacket Womensnike shoesgünstige nike schuheYeezy MenNike Air 90nfl storeVans Black Sneakersnike sportschuhemoncler girlsAir Max Kopenmoncler outletUgg Pas Cher Femmecheap uggsSoccer Boots Outlet nikeretro jordans for cheapAir Max Sneakersnew jordan releaseshogan scontateMichael Kors Outletvans shoe storeugg clearanceRay ban sale onlineNike Air Jordan 11Adidas Superstar Sale Onlinenike jordan shoesNike Shoes Sale StoreThe official UGGnike freelouboutin heelswomens nike air maxAdidas Neo Discount Salepandora outlet storechaussure basket hommeUgg boots SaleAdidas Shoes Discount MarketplaceBoutique UggNike Air Damennew yeezy shoesDiscount Air MaxDescuentos NikeNike Factory StoreNike Air Max GoedkoopDoudoune Moncler Site OfficielBoty Nike AirUgg Pas Cher En FranceChaussure Nike Air Max Pas CherAir Jordan Retro Salereligion storeHogan Outletpandora beadsKobe Shoes Nikechristian louboutin outletcanada goose jacket outletlongchamp tote bagNike Roshe Run SaleAir Max Femmecheap nike air maxair force one pas cheradidas outletAir Max Pas Chernewest lebron shoesnike airnew pandora charmsnike air max running shoesnike air jordan pas cherCanada Goose Outletzapatillas runningBoost Yeezy Sale On Linecanada goose jackets on salecheap christian louboutinCoach Bags On SaleRay-Ban Official Discounted SiteAir max levneNike Pas Cher Femmenike tn pas cherMoncler Outlet OnlineAdidas Originals Stan Smithabercrombie and fitch storeNike Shoes Discount Marketplacemoncler coats for womenscarpe hogan outlethuarache sneakerslongchamp bags on saleUggs For CheapJordan Shoes Aircoach factory outlet onlinechaussure Nike hommeMoncler Jackets Discount MarketplaceAir max damNike Online Storechaussures nike pas cherJordan Schoenenreebok running shoesBottes Ugg Femme Pas CherUggs Pas Cher SoldesJordan Storezapatillas nike baratasNegozi Pandorauggs outletCanada Goose Womens Coatsgoedkope nike air maxDoudoune Moncler Pas Chercheap uggs for womennike mercurial soccer cleatsscarpe nikeconverse storeNike Storetoms shoes outletCanada goose damfitflops sale ukNike Air Womenadidas storeofficial NHL jerseysToms Outlet OnlineRay Ban Sunglasses OnlineYeezy BlackOakley Sunglasses CheapPandora StoreAir Max 90Adidas SuperstarPandora StoreADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINEbillige nike skoStone Island OutletCCMrs 2017.3.6
Posted 06 Mar 2017

chenjinyan says
jordan shoesadidas trainers ukcolumbia outletcanada goose canadauggs classic bootsretro jordanskate spade handbagskate spade outletnike factory storeburberry outlet onlineroshe runcoach pursesmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outletcheap jordan shoesugg boots clearancecarrera sunglassesfitflops outletprada bagsnhl jerseys wholesaleprada sunglassesmichael kors handbagsugg bootsmichael kors geldbörseuggs canadafitflops sandalsadidas nmd r1tory burch ukuggs slipperslouis vuitton outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors plånbokcoach pursescoach outlettrue religion outletmichael kors handbagscoach outletversace sunglassesugg outlet storecoach outletmichael kors outletcheap ugg bootsugg outletuggs outleted hardy clothingtory burch outletair jordan shoescolumbia clothingadidas zx fluxnorth face outletchristian louboutin shoesnfl jerseys wholesalethe north face outletralph lauren outletmulberry bagsray ban sunglassesnfl jerseysnike air force 1christian louboutin ukhermes handbagsadidas yeezy boost 350coach factory outlettrue religionsupreme clothingmichael kors pursescanada goosekate spade outletugg boots on sale 70% offugg outletray ban wayfareroakley canadanike factory outletnike roshe runcoach walletsyeezy boost 350kate spade handbagsoakley sunglassesoakley sunglassesfitflops sale clearancecoach factory outletadidas outletsupra shoesnike roshe runoakley sunglassesmbt outletprada outletugg outletpandora outletadidas f50polo ralph laurencheap jordanscanada goose canadachaussures christian louboutinmichael kors ukadidas yeezy boost 350 v2ralph lauren polocheap jordan shoespolo ralph laurenfred perry polowayne rooney jerseycheap nfl jerseysferragamo beltsmichael kors canadanorth face outletmoncler ukuggs outletpolo ralph laurenugg australia bootsconverse sneakerscoach outletcheap uggsmanolo blahnik shoeschristian louboutinyeezy boost 350 onlinemichael kors tote handbagstrue religion jeansugg bootstrue religion outletmichael kors handbagsray ban sunglassesnike huarachemichael kors outletralph lauren outletnew balance outletugg australiaadidas nmd xr1coach factory onlinepandora charmsnike runningburberry outletugg bootsgafas de sol ray banburberry outletjordan shoesralph lauren ukralph lauren polonew balance shoesle coq sportifreebok outletcoach outlet onlineugg bootssupreme ukmcm handbagshermes handbagsair jordan retrokobe 12 shoesyeezy boost 350 v2polo ralph laurenuggs uktrue religion jeansugg australiacanada goose outletray ban sunglasseslongchamp outlet storemontblanc pensugg bootscoach canadahermes beltkate spade outletralph lauren poloadidas outletjordan retro 12adidas stan smithmbt shoesnorth face jacketsadidas yeezylongchamp outletlouis vuitton outletray ban sunglassespolo ralph lauren outletcoach outletuggs outlettrue religion shortsadidas superstarpandora jewelryray ban outletralph lauren ukprada outletugg salepandora jewelry outletcoach bagsoakley vaultlouis vuittonmichael kors handbagslouis vuitton outletjordan femmenorth face clearanceadidas yeezytrue religion jeansmoncler outletarmani sunglassesburberry outletcoach outletugg bootscoach outlet onlinesalvatore ferragamopolo outletadidas trainers menmichael kors bagssuperdry clothingcolumbia outlet storeuggsclarks shoesuggs australiacheap oakley sunglasseschristian louboutin outletbirkenstock outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outlet onlineray ban onlinechaussures louboutinpolo shirtsprada outletugg boots clearancehermes outletralph lauren outletpolo ralph lauren outletray-ban sunglasses ukkobe bryant shoesair max ukmichael kors handbagscoach outlet store onlinerolex submarinerfitflops ukugg bootsconverse shoescartier glassesmac cosmeticsadidas yeezy boostmichael kors canadaugg bootsmlb jerseysugg bootsugg bootsugg outlet onlineralph lauren outletugg bootsunder armour outletchristian louboutin shoesyeezy boost 350 v2north face outletlouis vuitton outletadidas originalsray ban ukred bottom heelsugg clearancenike air maxmichael korscoach outlet onlinemoncler outletlongchamp bagsmoncler jacketmichael kors handbags ukkate spade outlet storeugg slipperspolo ralph laurenmichael kors outlet clearanceugg bootsnike football bootsmichael kors handbagsfitflops shoesprada bagsnorth face outletnike outletnike soccer cleatscoach factory outletair max 2016nike air maxlongchamp handbagscoach outlet onlinecheap nfl jerseysadidas nmdcheap ugg bootschristian louboutin shoescoach outlet onlineuggs clearanceray ban canadaralph lauren outlet onlinepolo ralph lauren pas cherugg boots saleuggs outletpolo ralph lauren outletfitflop shoesugg outlet onlineadidas originals ukpolo ralph laurennike outletmk väskachaussures louboutinmlb jerseyschristian louboutin outletmichael kors handtaschenbirkenstock sandalsnike huarache uksupra shoescheap nhl jerseysmichael kors outletugg outletkd 10oakley sunglassesswarovski jewelryvalentino shoeslouis vuittoncanada goose canadatory burch outletadidas soccer shoesuggs outletnike sb dunkspandora charmsyeezy 350 v2ugg outlethermes birkin handbagsadidas shoescheap jordan shoescheap snapbacksbirkenstock shoesray ban sunglassesd&g sunglasseslongchamp sacnike air maxmichael kors outletdior sunglassesburberry outletpolo ralph lauren shirtsnike outletadidas yeezy boostnorth face jacketsugg bootsmichael kors outlet clearancethe north face clearanceed hardy clothingnike roshe runcheap mlb jerseysugg bootsmichael kors onlinemichael kors outletugg bootsrolex submariner dateuggs clearancecoach factory outletsupreme outletadidas shoesasics running shoesmont blanc pensmichael kors handbagsrolex oyster perpetual datejustnike air jordansvans shoescoach outletnorth face jacketsadidas nmd shoeskate spadenorth face outletclarks outletyves saint laurent handbagsralph lauren t shirtlebron 14 shoesray ban sunglasses outletray ban wayfarerray ban zonnebril damesrolex datejust 2air jordan shoesmichael korscoach outlet onlineugg boots clearanceoakley sunglassesyeezy boost 350 v2 zebracoach outletpolo ralph lauren outletnike trainers womencanada goose saletrue religionugg bootsmulberry ukoakley sunglassespandora jewelrytory burch outletmichael kors uktory burch saleugg bootspandora jewelrylebron 13 lowfitflopsmichael kors handbagssuperdry hoodiessac longchampcoach canadacalvin klein outletcoach outletcoach outletred bottom shoesmontre rolex hommeralph lauren polo shirtsgiuseppe zanottiugg outletnike blazer shoesugg saleburberry outletoakley sunglassesferragamo outletadidas yeezy boost 350 v2ugg australiayeezy boost 350 v2le coq sportif pas chermichael kors handtaschenunder armour outletbasketball shoescheap jordansfitflops salenfl jerseystrue religion jeanscheap jordan shoeschristian louboutinugg ukcheap nba jerseysadidas neouggs outletugg outletfitflop outletchristian louboutin shoescheap oakley sunglassespandora ringsmoncler jacketray ban sunglassesburberry ukralph lauren ukoakley sunglassesugg slippersoakley sunglassespolo ralph lauren salemichael kors handbagsugg outletugg bootsferragamo shoesjohn terry jerseyjordan 14vans outletnike outlet storenike shoesmichael kors onlinecheap nfl jerseysadidas stan smithchristian louboutinugg salenike free runmulberry uknike air max pas cheroakley vaultcoach outletvans storeair max uk20178.22chenjinyan ?
Posted 22 Aug 2017

chenjinyan says
mont blanc pensnike outlet storekate spadetrue religion jeansbalenciaga shoeslongchamp outletadidas nmdralph laurenlouis vuittonoakley canadalouis vuittonmcm bagsmichael kors handbagsadidas football bootsray banadidas flip flopsray ban sunglassesmanchester united jerseymichael kors outletoakley sunglassesred bottom shoesjordan 3louis vuittoncarnival shoesdior handbagsnhl jerseyscheap nhl jerseyspandora jewelryjordan xx9cheap mlb jerseyssupremelouis vuitton outlet onlinetimberland bootspolo ralphbarcelona jerseyjordan 4coach factory onlineair jordan 11nike roshegucci outletadidas outletray banair maxcheap mlb jerseysjordansnike uklouis vuittonwholesale nfl jerseyslouis vuittonpandora jewelrymichael kors taschennike free runoakley sunglassesadidas outlet storetrue religion jeansstuart weitzman shoesair force 1nike shoxcoachpolo outletbvlgari ringshermes ukpolo outletcoach outletbirkenstock outletair jordanair jordancheap nba jerseysnike sbnike airfitflops outletcheap replica watchescoachcartier jewelryfila sneakersjordansnike blazerunder armour outletprada handbagsferragamo outletmichael kors ukair huarachemichael kors handbagsbaseball batscheap ray banslouis vuitton handbagslouis vuitton outletcheap rolex watchesair jordanmichael kors outletnike prestonike outlettoms outletcoach outlet onlinejordan 6true religion jeanspolo ralph lauren outletjordan 12mlb jerseysred bottomsadidas yeezysupreme ukdansko shoesoakley sunglassesalexander mcqueen shoesyeezy shoesair maxlouboutinpandora ukreplica watcheslongchampbirkenstock shoesoff-white clothingair max 95oakley sunglassessuicoke sandalsair max 90michael kors outletcoach outletvibram five fingerslouis vuitton outletcoach outlethollister outletlongchamp outletadidas jeremy scottoakley sunglassesair max 97coach outletcoach handbagsburberry scarfmac cosmeticsnfl jerseysnike dunkscoach factory outletkate spade outlettimberland outletlouboutinscarpe mbtjordansnfl jerseys wholesalejames harden shoesmiu miu shoeswedding shoesair max 1nike tennismichael kors handbags outletcoach factory outletnike tnair jordan 14jordan shoessupreme outletburberry outletroshe runoakley vaultcheap jerseyshermespolo ralph laurensupra shoesyeezy 500 blushasicssupremeadidas slidestory burchstussy hoodietag heuer watchesundefeated shoeslouis vuitton outletmarc jacobscheap oakley sunglassesburberry outletpandora jewelry canadaoff-white clothingnike kyrie 3adidas ultra boostnike flip-flopsmichael kors outletjimmy choo shoesmizuno running shoesralph lauren uktory burch outletadidas superstaradidas outlettrue religion jeansnike freemichael kors outlethermes outletmulberry handbagsadidas nmdnike shoestimberland bootsnike outletpolo ralphnike lunarglideadidas stan smithnike epic reactjordan 8burberry outlet onlinelouis vuitton outletlongchampbreitling watchesswarovskitoms outlet onlinecoach handbagsnew balancepradapradabirkenstock sandalsmbt shoespandora jewelryswarovski crystalsalvatore ferragamocoach outlet onlinejordanspolo outletfitflopskobe 11soccer jerseysbirkenstockceline outletflip-flopscoach outlet onlineair jordan shoesdolce and gabbanabalance shoeskevin durant shoesnike ukadidas outlet storecoach outletburberry outlet canadaray bantory burch outletcurry shoesjordan 1snapbacks wholesaleray banair max plusjordanlouis vuittonoakley sunglassescoach factory outlet onlineair maxadidas ukpandora outletvan cleef & arpels jewelryflopsoakley sunglassesjuicy couture outletnike air maxflip flopsair max 2017louis vuitton outletvans shoesadidas shoesbirkenstock sandalskate spadeconverse shoescheap rolex watchesbalenciaga shoeslouis vuitton handbagslinks of londoncheap nfl jerseysgivenchy handbagsbottega venetaasics running shoesy3 shoesrolex watchesbreguet watcheslongchampasics running shoesnike blazerjordanralph laurengiuseppe zanotti shoestrue religion jeansconversetod's shoesadidas yeezy 350adidas wingscoach outlet onlinesuperdry clothingnike air huarachebeats by drecoach outlet onlinelebron 15michael kors outletbalenciaga sandalsoakley sunglasses wholesaleharden vol 1ray ban sunglasses wholesalebasketball shoesnike shoes for mentrue religionpolo ralph laurenpandora charmsralph lauren uknike revolutionkate spadetimberland bootskate spadeflopsbcbgair max 2018nike air maxjordan shoesmalone souliers muleslouboutincheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmont blancnike free runjordan pas chermichael kors outlet clearancetimberland pronike freepolo ralph laurenferragamo shoespuma slideslongchamp handbagsnike air forceherve leger dressesnike outlet onlinepandora charmslouis vuitton handbagsgucci slidesvans shoeslouis vuitton outletcoach factory outletrolex watchesmanolo blahnik shoesair maxmichael kors outletnike shoeslouboutinblackhawks jerseyjordan shoesray banbelstaff jacketsflip flopsnew balance sandalscoach outlet onlinemont blanc pensmishka clothingnike air maxvalentino shoescoach factory outlet onlinehermes birkin bagspuma fenty sandalsnike cortezcheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outlet onlinefingerlings monkeykate spade handbagscoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesair jordanchristian louboutinlouis vuittonpandora jewelry canadaconverse shoesray banbeats by dremichael korspolo shirtsnike mercurial vaporbaseball jerseysair max 270audemars piguetralph lauren ukralph laurenadidas stan smith shoesflip-flopsmichael kors handbagspolo ralph laurenjordan retronike outletnike huarache shoesjordan 5michael korslouis vuittonhermes kelly baglight up shoesmichael kors outletnike outletmichael kors outletralph laurenswarovski jewelrylouboutinchristian louboutin outletchristian louboutinchristian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin outletcoach outletcoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet storekobe 12nfl jerseys wholesaletory burchtory burch bagsprada bagsprada handbagscolumbia sportsweartimberland outlet20185.18chenjinyan
Posted 18 May 2018

valandrian says
bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031
bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031
bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031bd53031
bd53031
Posted 31 May 2018

qzz888 says
qzz0703hermes birkinheat jerseyschristian louboutin outletcoach outlet store onlinenhl jerseyspandora charmschristian louboutin outletknicks jerseysjordan shoesmishka clothingchristian louboutin outletoakley sunglassesfitflops salemichael kors handbagscoach outletnobis outletmichael kors outletpandora charmslacoste polo shirtsalife clothingpuma outletysl outletswarovski outletugg outletjordan 32stephen curry shoesmichael kors outletair jordan 4fred perry polo shirtsprada shoesle coq sportif shoesprada handbagsray ban sunglassesgucci outletmerrell shoeskate spade outletbape clothingoakley sunglassesjimmy choo shoesfitflops shoestrue religion jeansmcm outlettrue religion jeanscoach outlet onlineecco shoesmichael kors outletmanchester united jerseyfila shoesnike rosheoakley sunglassestrue religion jeanschristian louboutin outlettrue religion outletlinks of londonpolo outletuggs outlettory burch outletpolo ralph laurenuggs outletcleveland cavaliers jerseyburberry outletugg outletpolo ralph laurenmac makeupmagic jerseyspandora charmsair max 97cheap nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurenoakley sunglasseschampion clothingfendi handbagskate spade outletcoach outletcoach outletstussy clothingoakley sunglassespandora outletuggs outletair jordan release datesfingerlings monkeyair jordan 12uggs outletair force 1canada goose outletrockets jerseyspolo outletcoach outlet onlineconverse shoesugg outletscheap jordansreebok outlet storemichael kors outletpandora charmsmont blanc pensa bathing apemiu miu handbagsherve leger outletburberry outletferragamo outlettrue religion outletray ban sunglassesdenver broncos jerseyssuns jerseysg-star jeansswarovski crystalcanada goose outletlongchamp soldekate spade outletkobe shoestrue religion jeanslongchamp soldeoakley sunglassesralph lauren polo shirtskd 9oakley sunglassescanada goose jacketslongchamp outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletcavaliers jerseyssoccer shoescanada goose outletcanada goose outletair jordan retrocoach outletcanada goose parkaugg outletuggs outletcanada goose outletfitflopslongchamp outletkate spade outletkevin durant shoespolo ralph laurencoach outletcoach outletoakley sunglassesdc shoesugg bootstimberwolves jerseysugg outletmalone souliersair max 2017true religion jeansray ban sunglassescoach outletjazz jerseysnew balance shoestrue religion ukair more uptempomavericks jerseysugg outletugg bootssupra shoessalomon shoesbottega veneta outlettory burch outletgucci handbagsnike air max 2015michael kors outletyeezy boostlongchamp handbagslongchamp handbagslouboutin pas chervalentino outletpolo ralph laurennike factory outletlongchamp pliagemichael korsugg outletlongchamp outletair huarachemulberry handbagsburberry outletceltics jerseyskevin durant jerseysnike shoesisabel marant shoescartier jewelrypandora charmscoach outlet onlineunder armour outletoakley sunglassesray ban sunglasseslight up shoescheap jordansjordan shoesubiq shoessimulation shoescanada goose outletmichael kors outletkate spade outletralph lauren polo shirtscoach outletkyrie 4basketball jerseysfurla handbagsisabel marant outletair jordan shoes76ers jerseysoakley sunglassespalladium bootssupreme clothingjordan shoescamel shoescanada goose outletbasketball shoespolo ralph laurenmichael kors handbagsbulgari jewelryworld cup jerseysgiuseppe zanotti outletcanada goose outletsan francisco 49ers jerseyskate spade outletcanada goose outletcheap jordansadidas crazyjack wolfskincheap snapbacksgucci outletlongchamp pas cherchrome hearts outletcanada goose jacketsoff whitecheap mlb jerseystrue religion jeansuggsnike air max 90hornets jerseysfutbol baratasmichael korsmichael kors ukbrequet wathespolo ralph laurenkate spade outletcanada goose coatscoach outletugg outlet hermes outletoakley sunglasses wholesalesoccer jerseysbelstaff jacketsnike foampositemichael kors outletkeen shoespolo outletnike roshe oneferragamo shoesvan cleef & arpels jewelrymizuno running shoesgucci outletcoach outletchristian louboutin outletnfl jersey wholesalenike prestoray ban sunglassesadidas soccer shoesnike outletfitflops outletbally shoesdolce and gabbanacheap jordansmichael kors outletcanada goosecoach outletkate spade outletcoach outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinemichael kors outletkevin durant shoesair max 95cheap jordansmulberry handbagsgentle monster sunglassesasics shoesarmani exchangecanada goose outletnba jerseysgolden goose sneakerscanada goose jacketsed hardy clothingpolo ralph laurencoach outletcanada goose jacketsmichael kors outletjerseys from chinamichael kors outletcheap jordansmanolo blahnik outletpolo shirtsbulls jerseysnfl jerseys wholesalemontblanc pensnike air maxmichael kors outletbalmain jeansvans shoeslakers jerseyslongchamp handbagspistons jerseysgivenchy handbagsaudemars piguet watchescheap football shirtsugg outletchristian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin outletpolo ralph laurenchristian louboutin outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletmichael kors outletnike shoesharry winston jewelrymichael korswarriors jerseysfitflops salemichael kors outletcoach outlet onlinenike storeralph lauren poloray ban sunglassesadidas wingshuf clothingjames harden jerseyscanada goose jacketsswarovski crystalbirkenstock outletcoach outlet onlinecanada goose jacketscanada goose outletcoach outletray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletpandora charmsfossil watcheslacoste soldesmbt shoesmulberry handbagsgolden state warriors jerseyskappa clothingadidas nmdnets jerseyskd 10 elitethunder jerseysmoncler outletadidas outletmoncler outletpandora charmsferragamo outletmichael kors outletcheap jordanskate spade outletjordan shoesgrizzlies jerseysmichael kors handbagscheap jordanscheap mlb jerseysuggs outletcanada goose outletair huarachecheap jerseyshermes beltjordan shoeskaren millen dresseskings jerseysferragamo outletcoach outletbalenciaga sneakersmichael kors outletcoach factory outletarcteryx jacketralph lauren outletadidas nmdtory burch outlettrue religion jeanspandora jewelrycoach handbagscoach outletprada outlettrue religion outletcanada goose jacketsair jordan shoesmichael kors handbagsray ban sunglassescanada goose outletalexander mcqueen shoescanada goose outletair jordan 4ray ban sunglassescanada goose jacketsmoncler outlettoms shoesnike air force 1coach factory outletchloe outletair max 90kate spade outletugg outlet canada goose outletreal madrid jerseymichael kors outletnike blazer pas cherray ban sunglassesugg outletoakley sunglassesmichael kors handbagsmichael kors outletchristian louboutin outletmulberry bagsprada sunglassestrue religion outletcanada goose outletpandora charmsgivenchy jewelrycheap jordansnike pegasusmichael korsraptors jerseysadidas trainerspolo ralph laurenbucks jerseysjordan shoesugg bootsray ban sunglassescoach outlet onlinemichael kors outletcoach outletlongchamp handbagscheap jordansray ban sunglassestods outletcarrera sunglassesundefeated clothingpandora jewelrywizards jerseysbvlgari jewelrykobe bryant shoestrue religion jeansy3 shoesbarcelona jerseyray ban sunglassescanada goose jacketscoach outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinesan antonio spurs jerseysugg outletkate spade outletair max 90swarovski outletbalenciaga sneakersbirkenstock sandalscheap nhl jerseystory burch outletair max ukchelsea jerseycanada goose jacketsmichael korsclippers jerseysmulberry bagsswarovski outletnba jerseyscoach outletcazal sunglassescheap jordansclarks shoesmichael kors outletnike revolutioncoach outletray ban sunglassescanada goose jacketspandora charmspandora charms sale clearancekobe 9supreme ukoakley sunglassesstuart weitzman shoesnike outletugg bootsguess factoryair max 90burberry outletugg outletugg outletpolo outletmarc jacobs outletcolumbia sportswearmichael kors outlet onlineoakley sunglassesferragamo outletdior outletnhl jerseysindianapolis colts jerseysjeep shoesbarbour jacketsmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketsmichael kors walletsray ban sunglassesralph lauren pas cherharden shoesnike shoestrue religion jeansadidas outletjimmy choo sunglassescoach outletpandora outletfitflopsmoncler jacketsreebok trainersoakley sunglassesair jordan 3ferragamo outletjordan shoestag heuer watchesferragamo shoespelicans jerseysralph lauren polo shirtsfitflops sale clearancetrailblazers jerseyspolo outletpolo ralph laurenmulberry outletray ban sunglassesgucci outlettory burch outletdsquared2 jeanscanada goose outletugg outletcoach factory outlettrue religion jeanscoach canadaair max 90denver broncos jerseysray ban sunglassescoach handbagshermes outletpolo ralph laurenchicago blackhawks jerseysoakley sunglassesfitflops sale clearanceugg bootschrome hearts outletmulberry handbagstoms shoeslouboutin shoesoakley sunglasseschristian louboutin shoesdiesel jeanstory burch outletjordan shoesadidas ukmulberry outletchopard jewelrypandora charmscheap jerseyssoccer jerseysnuggets jerseysnike store ukpandora jewelrypacers jerseysoakley sunglassesbrequet wathestoms shoesspurs jerseystory burch outletoakley sunglassesfive fingers shoespolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletswarovski outletmichael kors outlethawks jerseysoakley sunglasses wholesalelakers jerseyscheap jordansbcbg dressesmichael kors outletmichael kors outletwellensteyn jacketscanada goose outletbaltimore ravens jerseysyeezy boostfreshjive clothingmoncler outletugg boots clearanceoakley sunglasseslongchamp bagspandora charmsfitflops sale clearancekate spade outletoakley sunglassesnike storecanada goose outletmoncler jacketsdansko shoessaucony shoesugg bootsmichael kors outlet onlineyeezy boost 350coach outletcalvin klein jeansmichael kors outletsuicoke sandalschloe sunglassesscanada goose outletmichael kors outlettrue religion jeansfootball shirtscoach outletcanada goose jacketspandoracoach outletnba jerseyslebron james shoescheap jordansvisvim shoesminnetonka outlettory burch outlet10 deep clothinghouston texans jerseysqzz ?
Posted 03 Jul 2018

Posted 27 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic