Kooon Main ?

2620 views 31 replies
Reply to Topic
PLATONIC

Total Posts: 1098

Hello guls & Guyz , I think my name is Platonic , i am unable to recall it correctly , the moment i entered this universe i heard someone saying Earth has come , oh my God , who was he ? why he took me here , i have even forgotten the purpose for which i was sent here .
I found many humans on earth , eventually , i started living with some of them due to a reason that i dont even remember myself . These humans talk of many good things like attitudes , relations , associations , religion , innovations and blan blan BUT they dont follow any of the above virtues , rather they keep on thrashing each others rights . Never mind since i am not one of them why should i worry ? . These humans dont seem to have any concept of life after death , but how do i have ? i think i heard of it when i was born but where did i born ? From whome i heard this ? Why i am having so many questions in my mind ? why i am unable to solve any querry that are bundeling up in my mind ? No answer ! Ok leave it .
Let me tell u something more about humans , well humans are living creatures having two legs , two feet , two arms , two feet , two eyes , two ears , one nose , But why so many things are in Twos ? why they have only one nose ? and why all the humans have same number of body parts ? I have asked this question from many humans , they say God made them in best of the shapes , they say humans were proven best creatures at the time of Adam & Eve , but on what number they are now ? Have they come down to the beasts ? or they have taken beasts upto them ? I think second one is the case . Humans have become beasts with same number of arms , legs , feet , hands , eyes , ears . Not only this they have adopted the virtues of beasts , but why they left their number one position ? wasnt that good enough to satisfy their morally ill needs ? I think yes . But why should i worry ? I am not a human am I ? wait a minute , if i am not a human then why i am living in humans ? let me count my body parts , i have two legs , two feet , two arms , two hands , two eyes , two ears and one nose , ooohhhhh sh*t I am a human .
Posted 10 Oct 2003

LOL :)
Posted 10 Oct 2003

PLATONIC says
Posted 10 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
ok is that it...

welcome to the universe n enjoy your stay
Posted 10 Oct 2003

Cute_gal says
hahahah
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
yo are fr mars ...rite patonic,,,,lol
Posted 10 Oct 2003

whr r u ? ????
Posted 10 Oct 2003

PLATONIC says
I am in a part of world where people laugh on one who speaks truth , who do the right thing . When i entered this part of the world I read a small board , having a writing on it as "Pakistan" , i really had to work hard to find what is actual writing cas it was having a poster of "German Health Centre" & another one of "Igtamae Aam" on it .
Posted 10 Oct 2003

understand :)
Posted 10 Oct 2003

slik chik says
is it a burd,
is it a plane
nooo....its da platonic man!
hahahahahahahaha!
welcum platonic!
im nu here aswell,infact i juss joined the site a lil while ago!
but its goin quite well soo faa!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

* said:

is it a burd,
is it a plane
nooo....its da platonic man!
hahahahahahahaha!
welcum platonic!
im nu here aswell,infact i juss joined the site a lil while ago!
but its goin quite well soo faa

agree :) but its quite difficult to be as u deserve to be :)

whtever... welcome 2 da site again

Posted 10 Oct 2003

slik chik says
huh?
ummmmm. u guys r freakin me out here!
thanks 4 the repeated welcum warmth of lurve!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

* said:

huh?
ummmmm. u guys r freakin me out here!
thanks 4 the repeated welcum warmth of lurve!

I'm like this .. don't worry ;)
Its my IshTyle :)
u wlecome always :)

Posted 10 Oct 2003

slik chik says
um okie dokie then!
thanks ya again n again n again nagain again agaian na agian n again!
phew
aaahhhh..... mes outa breath!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

PLATONIC says
When i opened an internet site named janubaba.com , i found many people indulged in useless silly chit chat , why people waste their time in doing so ? dont they have any other task ? why they always try to keep on accumulating their number of posts by posting some stupid remarks on each other ? how can i tell people not to do this sh*t in my threads ?platonic37904.8963773148
Posted 10 Oct 2003

* said:

um okie dokie then!
thanks ya again n again n again nagain again agaian na agian n again!
phew
aaahhhh..... mes outa breath!

hold on for a while...n wait
Posted 11 Oct 2003

k fir kaho again n again ... :P
Posted 11 Oct 2003

tou phir aap bhi is sily chit chat main shamil ho hi gaye platonic
Posted 13 Oct 2003

where are y platonic?
Posted 14 Oct 2003

lol...
oh Well ima here to Welcume u
enjoy ur stay n have fun
Posted 16 Oct 2003

kahan ho ?
Posted 19 Oct 2003

PLATONIC says
I am in Jupiter these days , just enjoying my vacations , I was checking out the websites of Jupiter , their internet boards dont have this problem of useless chit chat with them . Unlike Earth , people of this planet are very friendly and more importantly they are very nobel & and they do what they say . I wonder why Humans of the Earth are still called Best of creations ( Ashraf-ul-Makhlokaat) ? when they dont have any good quality with them anymore . Although the people in Jupiter are not humans infact they are some discusting creatures who eat some sh*t like of stuff but morally they are very sound . But still they are not best of all creations . I think the biggest hurdle in their goal is their diet . What i want to say is that Humans of earth dont eat sh*t but morally they are zero , But they have the tag of number one creation , as compared to them People of Jupiter Do eat sh*t but morally they are far more better than Humans , but in the count down they dont have any seat . So the point is that , being an ill mannered and morally dark community is better than an sh*t eating community .
Posted 24 Nov 2003

PLATONIC says
I am here on earth these days , participating in JB meet 2004 .
Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
platonic said:

I am here on earth these days , participating in JB meet 2004 .

wow nice
Posted 23 Jan 2004

tarash says
Posted 24 Jan 2004

lol ... kewl .. platonic.. enjoy urs visit
Posted 27 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Interestingly people here miss each other !
Posted 14 Mar 2004

Posted 15 Mar 2004

PLATONIC says
Back to JB again , no matter what is your geographical position on the globe , u cant go away from JB (NB SHARAM KER LAY YAAR) . The Best place on Web .
Posted 19 Jun 2004

aaj ki hay sharam NB nay :) lolz
Posted 22 Jun 2004

~Fragi~ says
platonic said:

Hello guls & Guyz , I think my name is Platonic , i am unable to recall it correctly , the moment i entered this universe i heard someone saying Earth has come , oh my God , who was he ? why he took me here , i have even forgotten the purpose for which i was sent here .
I found many humans on earth , eventually , i started living with some of them due to a reason that i dont even remember myself . These humans talk of many good things like attitudes , relations , associations , religion , innovations and blan blan BUT they dont follow any of the above virtues , rather they keep on thrashing each others rights . Never mind since i am not one of them why should i worry ? . These humans dont seem to have any concept of life after death , but how do i have ? i think i heard of it when i was born but where did i born ? From whome i heard this ? Why i am having so many questions in my mind ? why i am unable to solve any querry that are bundeling up in my mind ? No answer ! Ok leave it .
Let me tell u something more about humans , well humans are living creatures having two legs , two feet , two arms , two feet , two eyes , two ears , one nose , But why so many things are in Twos ? why they have only one nose ? and why all the humans have same number of body parts ? I have asked this question from many humans , they say God made them in best of the shapes , they say humans were proven best creatures at the time of Adam & Eve , but on what number they are now ? Have they come down to the beasts ? or they have taken beasts upto them ? I think second one is the case . Humans have become beasts with same number of arms , legs , feet , hands , eyes , ears . Not only this they have adopted the virtues of beasts , but why they left their number one position ? wasnt that good enough to satisfy their morally ill needs ? I think yes . But why should i worry ? I am not a human am I ? wait a minute , if i am not a human then why i am living in humans ? let me count my body parts , i have two legs , two feet , two arms , two hands , two eyes , two ears and one nose , ooohhhhh sh*t I am a human .

welkum to da earth
Posted 12 Nov 2006

Reply to Topic