MTV PAKISTAN

1598 views 32 replies
Reply to Topic
paki lion

Total Posts: 1162

MTV LAUNCHING A PAKISTAN VERSION OF MTV CALLED MTV PAKISTAN.MTV PAKISTAN WILL CHANCE THE HISTORY OF PAKISTANI MUSIC FOREVER. ITS GONNA BE 24 HOURS NON STOP MUSIC.ROCK N POP MUSIC..ALL THE PAKISTANI BANDZ NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY PLAY COME ON TV..AND NO COMMERCIAL WARNINGZ..
Posted 20 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
where'd u hear this??!! this is great news!
Posted 20 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
yeahh!!! well thats nice!
Posted 20 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
sounds great...
Posted 21 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
mtv will be in pak???? strange..
Posted 21 Oct 2003

paki lion says
why is it strange! dont piss me off ok! dont think only india can develop in field of arts, music and films...even pakistan can succeed!
Posted 21 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
i never said that... i mean that .. mtv is popular for its sex containts... pak is a not so open society.. thats why i was curious
Posted 21 Oct 2003

vikram says
that s a rumor. there can never be a pakistan mtv. cause they banned other mtv's owing to 'unreligious' sentiments they propagate. this is just a rumor . must be islam tv or something.
Posted 21 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
aahh spoken like a tru jackass! 'there can never be a pakistan mtv...' u wish vikram.
Posted 21 Oct 2003

djguru says
any launching dates of MTV pak ????
Posted 21 Oct 2003

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

aahh spoken like a tru jackass! 'there can never be a pakistan mtv...' u wish vikram.

yo nfk man, dont mind da vikram dude, hes jus tryin to create trouble, hes shtill livin in da past wen it cums to knowin bout wat goes on in other countries!

Pi** off vikram n get a life!

oh n dont be angry at death peepz, im the nly 1 whose allowed do that! he was juss curious, not offending anybody!
chill death, nobodys gona say nothin to ya! hehehehehe!
they betta not!

Posted 21 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
oh ma...

plz control yer lingos....
Posted 21 Oct 2003

vikram says
well lets see. i would walk around naked in the streets of lahore if it happens. seems like we know your claustrophobic society mopre than u do.
Posted 22 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
walk around naked in the streets of lahore?! spare us cowboy.

but if u insist...gear up. i hear its pretty cold around december.

Posted 22 Oct 2003

Dhaka_Desi says
MTV Pakistan.........really? Not surprised because VH1 has had some plan of also coming to Pakistan, but thats still in the works from what I heard. They are talking to Geo TV from recent rumours......
Posted 22 Oct 2003

Dhaka_Desi says
MTV Bangladesh? any works for that???
Posted 22 Oct 2003

T.O. says
COOL NEWS???? any links?
Posted 22 Oct 2003

T.O. says
vikram said:

that s a rumor. there can never be a pakistan mtv. cause they banned other mtv's owing to 'unreligious' sentiments they propagate. this is just a rumor . must be islam tv or something.

well whats wrong with islam tv? its sad to see hindus dont have any hinduism channels to teach there children about there religion...you see them fasting on fridays and when I ask them why they dont know and say my parents tell me...sad

hey ricky next time try to use some commonsense.....just a little suggestion....thanks...
Posted 22 Oct 2003

Raaaaaam says
http://www.pakmanzil.com/news.htm
Posted 22 Oct 2003

pagaldil says
would a great add to new and up comming channels
Posted 22 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
Raaaaaam said:

http://www.pakmanzil.com/news.htm

kick-ass website bro! thanks.

Posted 22 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
humm....
Posted 22 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
slik chik said:

NFAKFan said:

yo nfk man, dont mind da vikram dude, hes jus tryin to create trouble, hes shtill livin in da past wen it cums to knowin bout wat goes on in other countries!

Pi** off vikram n get a life!

oh n dont be angry at death peepz, im the nly 1 whose allowed do that! he was juss curious, not offending anybody!
chill death, nobodys gona say nothin to ya! hehehehehe!
they betta not!

thx madam..... but i think ppl are good enouf... but there are some real ...........
Posted 22 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
paki lion said:

MTV LAUNCHING A PAKISTAN VERSION OF MTV CALLED MTV PAKISTAN.MTV PAKISTAN WILL CHANCE THE HISTORY OF PAKISTANI MUSIC FOREVER. ITS GONNA BE 24 HOURS NON STOP MUSIC.ROCK N POP MUSIC..ALL THE PAKISTANI BANDZ NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY PLAY COME ON TV..AND NO COMMERCIAL WARNINGZ..

READ HIS POST AGAIN.....IT SAYS * HISTORY OF PAKISTANI MUSIC FOREVER *.....MTV is Launching a PAKISTAN version of MTV called MTV PAKISTAN....which will play         * PAKISTANI SONGS ONLY *.......okay guyes....goodness what r u people talkin about!... maybe its just me that is not geettin anythin....but as far as i understand...it will only play * PAKISTANI SONGS ONLY*....maybe imm wrong .......mind explainin it to me
Posted 22 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
arre lo sanam ji aa gaye... me better get out.. i am too scared of her hathoda...lol
Posted 22 Oct 2003

Posted 23 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
and MR DEATH no neeed of going anywhere...you can stay!!..

Posted 23 Oct 2003

jani420 says
can I stay toooo
Posted 23 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
arre sanam ji pehele apani gun to hatao.. mein to dar gya...
Posted 23 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
jani420 said:

can I stay toooo

no
Posted 23 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
sorry cant do that!
Posted 23 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .014