speaker Womens Trai Turner Jersey

1095 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
xinxiu24

Total Posts: 0

I discovered this little piece of heaven on holidays this year. Its a place on the Sunshine Coast in Canada Ryan Kalil Panthers Jersey , and I fell in love with it so much, I have gone back twice already. Both times that I caught a glimpse of the view, I got
goosebumps and my eyes welled up with tears. In other words Jonathan Stewart Panthers Jersey , I experienced 2 pure moments of WOW.
I think as we get older we have less of these wow moments. Think about it, children can discover multiple new things in a day that WOW them, but as time
passes we have higher expectations and sadly less new experiences. So a WOW when
youre my age is extra special.

So let me ask you this Greg Olsen Panthers Jersey , can you recall those moments when you have experienced something so out of the park amazing that it took your breath away?
Maybe the birth of a child, an incredible gesture of kindness or a beautiful
view? Now think about your business. This business that you chose to leave
corporate life to do. This business that allowed you to pursue your passion.
Now, let me ask you Luke Kuechly Panthers Jersey , when you look at what you are delivering to your customers are you delivering, (I mean TRULY delivering), that WOW?

I was recently reading a great book that really brought this topic home. Its called Platform by Michael Hyatt and he suggests that the definition of a
successful business is one that recognizes when the Wow is absent and refuses to
settle for anything less. So today Id like you to think about what you could do
to blow the minds of your customers. To cause them to experience such a rush of
positive emotions that they are bursting to tell others about you andor your
offerings.

Heres some ways that hopefully will help you think of how you can go that extra mile.

Over Deliver – Review what you currently offer verbally Cam Newton Panthers Jersey , in your proposals, in your printed materials and on your website. Now offer something that increases the value by
at least 25% for absolutely nothing. This could be a bundle of your favorite
books, unlimited email access to you Womens Thomas Davis Jersey , an additional program that is super popular, a VIP only event….the options are endless.

Up Your New Customer Experience – When a new client comes on board do you do something to truly welcome them with open arms. How do you present your products
and services? Do you include a welcome gift? Do you outline next steps clearly?
Do you have special touches or privileges for your customers? Consider setting
out a budget for a new customer just to put towards packaging, additional time
spent with them andor a special gift or special delivery. Go way beyond what a
competitor is doing.

Up Your Communications – How often do you talk to your customers after the initial purchase and in what fashion? Consider mixing up sending them thank yous
or reminders or cards in the mail with emails Womens Mike Tolbert Jersey , phone calls and even a personal meeting. If your competitors send Christmas cards, send Christmas chocolates or a Christmas
basket. Send them thoughtful information or connect them with another useful
resource.

Thank them when they leave – as small business owners, we can be easily offended when a customer chooses to no longer work with us. Imagine their
surprise if you show gratitude even when leaving. Its very important to collect
as much information from departing businesses as possible to learn what you can
change and improve. Make sure you ask them and then also thank them for their
business and let them know you are genuinely sorry to see them go. Ask them what
they liked and what you could improve upon and then send them your thank you in
the mail in the form of a handwritten card or even a small gift.

Your Challenge (should you choose to accept it)

Some say that one of the quickest way to go out of business is to invest your marketing dollars in a bad (or blase) product or service. But it can also be
tragedy to lose your passion for you business and go on day to day knowing you
could do more. Make it count Womens Kawann Short Jersey , be memorable and keep upping the wow bar. Whats one thing you can start doing today to blow your customers away?

And, hey, feel free to share your wow moments too. Id love to hear them.

Like this article? Subscribe to Cidnee\s FREE bi-weekly marketing tips at (http:www.strategiesforsuccess.camarketing-tips-trends-and-updates) for small
businesses and also receive a special report on the 7 Steps of Marketing
Success. About the Author Cidnee Stephen is the owner of Strategies for Success
– a marketing company that focuses on the needs of budget minded small
businesses and professional services. She has helped hundreds of small
businesses get out of their peak and valley ruts to finally achieve that next
vital level of success. Cidnee is also a sought after speaker Womens Trai Turner Jersey , writer and blogger on marketing topics that affect small businesses and B2B service based operations.

Like this article? Subscribe to Cidnee\s FREE bi-weekly marketing tips at (http:www.strategiesforsuccess.camarketing-tips-trends-and-updates) for small
businesses and also receive a special report on the 7 Steps of Marketing
– a marketing company that focuses on the needs of budget minded small
businesses and professional services. She has helped hundreds of small
businesses get out of their peak and valley ruts to finally achieve that next
vital level of success. Cidnee is also a sought after speaker, writer and
blogger on marketing topics that affect small businesses and B2B service based
operations.

Author Bio: Like this article? Subscribe to Cidnee\s FREE bi-weekly marketing tips at (http:www.strategiesforsuccess.camarketing-tips-trends-and-updates) for
small businesses and also receive a special report on the 7 Steps of Marketing
– a marketing company that focuses on the needs of budget miSantos Seeks Six
Month Ban F.
?

Posted 12 Oct 2016

Reply to Topic