ELES -- Through most of the first two months

737 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
zgr123

Total Posts: 0

LOS ANGELES -- Through most of the first two months of the season, Yasiel Puig batted second and Hanley Ramirez hit third for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Victor Moses Chelsea Jersey . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. Ramirez homered twice, drove in five runs and scored four times, tying career highs in all three categories and leading the defending NL West champions to a 12-2 rout of the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday. "I just try to help the team any way I can," Ramirez said. "When Donnie asked me if I was OK with it, I said: "I just want to win. Puigs been doing a great job, so why not hit him third so he can learn how to drive runs in?" Ramirez, whose 4 for 4 day increased his career average against Pittsburgh to .362, hit a two-run homer in the fourth inning against Brandon Cumpton and led off the sixth against Bryan Morris with his ninth of the season. The 2009 NL batting champion and three-time All-Star shortstop is 8 for 20 with eight RBIs in five starts in the cleanup spot after missing four games because of a sore left calf. "He found some good pitches to hunt and put some good swings on some balls," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "The history hes got against this organization is significant. I saw him break in. I had him on the All-Star team in 2008. Hes a good player, a good hitter, and hes done some damage at the plate. He also stole a base today, so that shows you his wheels OK." Puig had an infield hit in the third inning and has reached base in 32 straight games, the longest active streak in the majors. He is 13 for 32 with a homer and three RBIs in nine games since Mattingly moved him from second to third in the lineup, and the Dodgers are 5-4 during that stretch. Hyun-Jin Ryu (6-2) breezed to his third straight victory, allowing two runs and 10 hits with four strikeouts and no walks. Last Monday at Dodger Stadium, Ryu did not allow a baserunner through the first seven innings of his 4-3 victory over Cincinnati. "He threw the ball really well," catcher Drew Butera said. "He had good command, changed speeds well in and out and did a real good job focusing on every pitch, and he made my job easy. Our guys do a really good job of having a plan and purpose every pitch." Jamey Wright was credited with his second save in 19 major league seasons, after pitching the final three innings and allowing one hit. His other save was in 2011 with Seattle. Cumpton (0-2) was charged with 11 runs -- 10 earned -- and 11 hits in 3 2-3 innings. The 25-year-old right-hander had allowed a total of one run during the first four innings of his eight previous major league starts. "I was getting behind guys, so they were sitting on heaters and doing what they get paid to do," Cumpton said. "When I made my pitch, it found a hole -- and when I didnt make my pitch, it found a gap. Its discouraging, but its only one start. Ive gotten beaten around before and Im sure its going to happen again. But Im not going to hang my head over it." The Dodgers staked Ryu to an 11-1 lead with two runs in the first inning, four in the third and five more in the fourth. Ramirez and Matt Kemp triggered the onslaught with two-out RBI singles during Cumptons 28-pitch first inning. Cumpton threw only 18 pitches during the Dodgers third-inning rally, as four batters put the ball in play on the first offering and two others did on the second. "I knew almost all of them were going to be aggressive early in the count," Cumpton said. "Thats a great lineup. They made me throw pitches, and when I got behind, they made me pay." Andre Ethier started things off in the third with a drive that popped out of left fielder Starling Martes glove for a two-base error as his left arm hit the fence. Ramirez and Justin Turner had RBI singles, Adrian Gonzalez doubled home a run and Kemp hit a sacrifice fly. After Ramirezs first homer, Turner chased Cumpton three batters later with another RBI single and Butera greeted Jeanmar Gomez with a two-run triple. NOTES: 3B Josh Harrison had two hits, including a single on Ryus third pitch of the game. He is batting .324 in the 19 games hes started in the leadoff spot. ... Reigning NL MVP Andrew McCutchen has no RBIs or extra-base hits in nine games and 32 at-bats since his run-scoring single against Washingtons Blake Treinen on May 22. ... Marte has no RBIs in 42 career at-bats against the Dodgers, and teammate Jose Tabata has none in 29 at-bats against them. ... Butera has three triples in 574 career at-bats. Fikayo Tomori Jersey . LOUIS -- Cincinnati scratched pitcher Mat Latos from an injury rehabilitation start due to right elbow irritation and placed reliever Trevor Bell on the 15-day disabled list with an aching right elbow. Cesar Azpilicueta Jersey . But when Fernando Rodney struggled in the ninth, it was Smoak who made another huge play to keep Seattle from blowing the lead.UNIONDALE, N.Y. – Randy Carlyle could handle and might even expect some rustiness for 20 minutes or so after an 18-day Olympic break, but not for the entirety of what proved a dud for the Maple Leafs on Thursday in Long Island. "We gave them three goals," said Carlyle, still steaming after a 5-4 overtime loss to the Islanders. "You cant win in the NHL giving three goals. Gifts. Total gifts." This was not the way Carlyle imagined his team starting the final lap of a long race to the playoffs – a blistering stretch featuring 21 more games in a hectic 44 days – but thats what he got, a sloppy, uninspired performance opposite a team that had lost seven of its previous eight games and was without its best player, John Tavares. Lacking the zip of their pre-Olympic pace – which included wins in 11 of 14 games – the Leafs managed to give away two shorthanded goals in a span of 48 seconds on the same two-minute power play before dropping a pair of third period leads. They lost the undeserved extra point in overtime when James van Riemsdyk could not corral a bouncing puck in the slot, essentially handing it to incoming Islander defender Lubomir Visnovsky, who snuck one through Jonathan Bernier. "I think mentally we looked like we were going to out-skill the hockey club we played against and they had a different attitude. They tried to grind it with us," said Carlyle afterward. "We tried to out-skill a hockey club tonight." Rust was to be expected after the two-plus week Olympic break, but not to the degree that it lingered on this night against a vastly inferior opponent. Two times in the third period did the Leafs vault in front – on goals from Dion Phaneuf and Joffrey Lupul – only to be jilted twice for that lead by Anders Lee, who scored twice in his first NHL game. Lee tapped in his first on a New York power-play, evading Phaneuf and Bernier on the fourth and final game-tying goal late in regulation. "You can expect it for a period," Carlyle said of rust, "but I think when you get down to the third period and youre up in a hockey game youd expect to be able to grind it out, tighten it up and finish the team off. "We were lucky to get a point." Perhaps the effort will offer an early warning to a club itching for a second consecutive spring of playoff hockey. While still comfortable as the first wild card in the East with 71 points that comfort has the potential – however unlikely at this point – to disappear if the Leafs were to catch a fever of bad hockey down the stretch. And with rivals in Montreal and Tampa Bay still there to be caught and Detroit just a smidge behind, heavy incentive remains to lay the foot on the pedal with just over a month left to play. "We know that we left a point here," said Phaneuf. "Thats something we have to recognize and learn from." Five Points 1. Stretch Drive Mentality It was a race to the 2008-09 postseason and Tim Gleason and the Carolina Hurricanes were in a desperate hunt to claim one of the final spots in the East. Winning 13 of their final 18 games they snuck in, landed the sixth seed and proceeded to march all the way to the conference finals.   "Thinking back I think thats what it was," Gleason told the Leaf Report. "You play as hard as you can because you needed those two points every night." Though his current team sits firm in a playoff position at the moment, Gleason hopes they latch onto his former clubs sense of nightly desperation. Thursday was in no way, shape or form a good start. "Its like a new season, a new beginning and you know youve got to come and play and get the wins when you can," said the 31-year-old. "...youve got to push when everyone else is pushing and you have to push harder than everybody else." The Olympic break could not have come at more inopportune time for the Leafs, who entered the stoppage on a scorching run that saw them emerge with points in 12 of 14 games (11-2-1). Gleason too was settling into a groove in Toronto after eight seasons in Carolina. "Its interesting because everybody is anxious for the break because its good to have a break, but you think in the back of your mind you dont want it to end because it was going in the right direction," he said. "Now I think its just more of a mental thing, knowing where we left off and what we have to do to keep the pace and pick up points when we can." 2. Lacking Defence In winning 11 of those 14 games before the break, the Leafs scored and scored quite a bit – averaging 3.64 goals per game, a number that would easily lead the league if somehow sustained. And yet in that same stretch, Toronto also gave up nearly three goals perr game itself and still ranks as one of the NHLs worst defensive clubs (all of this with terrific goaltending from Bernier). John Obi Mikel Jersey. Team defence remains a sore spot for the Leafs and a worrying concern ahead of the playoffs when the hockey tends to tighten with goals ever the harder to come by. "Weve talked so much about defence and we havent really applied ourselves as a team in that area," said Carlyle on Thursday morning, "and thats one of the things that weve stated from the beginning of the season that we wanted to be stingier on the defensive side of it." No team allows more shots nightly than do the Leafs and only five teams have yielded more goals, none of them currently in a playoff position. The Islanders managed five on this night, playing without their top centre, Tavares, and their second-best centre, Frans Nielsen. "Weve talked about it so many times about our goaltenders having to be taxed in too many situations," Carlyle said. "Wed like to be able to say that its a new season for us, were starting over. The defensive aspect of it has to be part of it. But it takes goals to score in the league too. We just dont want to give up too many of the quality scoring chances..." 3. Bernier Workload Only one goaltender in the NHL has faced more shots this season than Bernier and thats Mike Smith of the Phoenix Coyotes. Of course, Smith has also started 10 more games than the 25-year-old, who made his 39th start of the season at Nassau Coliseum on Thursday. Bernier faced 35 shots and allowed five goals, ending a run of 12 consecutive starts yielding three or fewer. "I thought my rebound control wasnt great tonight and Ive got to make more saves," he said afterward. "Five goals, its not a good night, but at the same time we got a point and weve got to move on." Shining in his first go-around as an NHL no. 1, the stretch drive will prove an interesting testing ground for Bernier. He has not played this many games in a season since 2009-10 when he was still in the American League with Manchester. 4. No Olympic Letdown? Back in 2010 and then the bench boss in Anaheim, Carlyle had a slew of players return from the Olympics in Vancouver emotionally spent and missing the gas required to carry the Ducks as per usual. But on Thursday morning, Carlyle raised the belief that Sochi Olympians Phil Kessel, James van Riemsdyk and Nik Kulemin could actually have a leg up on their teammates having played the past few weeks. And he turned out to be fairly prescient, at least for a game. van Riemsdyk had a hand in three of the four Toronto goals, matching a career-high with three assists, while Kessel chipped in with his 32nd goal of the year, also adding a helper to what has been a scorching 2014. The 26-year-old is now tied for second in league scoring with 67 points, 30 of which have come in the New Year. "Its not too hard to get back into it," van Riemsdyk said prior to the game. "Obviously we know whats at stake. All my attention is here on the Maple Leafs. The Olympics is done and over with. Its all about the rest of the season here and what we have to accomplish here." 5. Olympic Experience An Olympian with the American squad for the first time, the 24-year-old van Riemsdyk said the experience was memorable despite a disappointing finish which saw the U.S. bounced by Canada in the semifinals and then trounced in the bronze medal game by Finland. "Obviously the ending wasnt necessarily how we wanted it go which is unfortunate, but in a tournament like that where its single elimination thats how it goes sometimes unfortunately. As far as the whole Olympic experience I thought it was pretty cool. It almost reminded me of being back in college again as far as just even the dorms and being at the cafeteria with all the other athletes." Stats-Pack 1479 – Shots faced by Jonathan Bernier this season, second most in the NHL. 67 – Points this season for Phil Kessel, now tied for second in league scoring. 29 – Points for Kessel in the past 16 games. 12 – Goals for Kessel in that same 16-game stretch. 2 – Shorthanded goals scored by the Islanders in 48 seconds of the same Toronto power-play on Thursday. 3.67 – Goals per game for the Leafs since Jan. 12. 3 – Goals against per game for the Leafs this season. 3 – Assists by James van Riemsdyk against New York, matching a career-high. Special Teams Capsule PP: 0-4Season: 21.8 per cent (4th) PK: 3-4Season: 77.9 per cent (29th) Quote of the Night "Gifts. Ive got no other word to describe the goals that we gave up." -Randy Carlyle, following the overtime loss to the Islanders. Up Next The Leafs head to Montreal for a Saturday showdown with the Canadiens. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Posted 13 Oct 2016

wlpwlp says
I coach bags have fivefingers worried for some mbt womens shoes space omega watches over Aubrey lions jerseys Beardsley, adidas.se but houston rockets I steelers jerseys have not spoken of men like coach bags outlet Mr. S. orlando magic jersey H. Sime, whose abercrombie and fitch kids work Beardsley north face jackets so nike factory delighted mcm bags in. ray ban sunglasses Probably coach outlet online Sidney H. Sime’s uggs work miami heat in calvin klein outlet The bride dresses Butterfly, The Idler, juicy couture outlet Pick-me-Up, Eureka, hermes belt etc., oakley outlet besides his michael kors book illustrations, veneta is in coach factory some asics ways the ray bans most nike.com powerfully imaginative of the portland trail blazers jersey period. There barbour jackets has been a Beardsley abercrombie.com craze, and texans jerseys most assuredly there will mizuno running shoes be michael kors handbags one air max thea day a119 hermes outlet Sime craze, prada outlet when michael kors collectors nike air max have eagles jerseys focussed adidas superstar properly the marvellous suggestive michael kors uhren power ugg australia of ray ban sunglasses this michael kors outlet online artist’s nike fu?ballschuhe work. p90x3 Unfortunately, nike roshe run scattered ralph lauren polo up and down old magazines, much celtics jersey of this work burberry outlet online is, packers jerseys as longchamp it vikings jerseys were, burberry sale lost for the suns jersey moment like nfl jerseys Toulouse bills jerseys Lautrec’s drawings in burberry papers montblanc like Le michael kors outlet Rire. cheap ray ban But dre headphones when nike roshe run it jordan shoes is garnered up los angeles lakers in a worthy book north face jackets of drawings like the Beardsley burberry online shop books, the red bottom power of nike free Sime’s minnesota timberwolves jersey work will ray-ban sunglasses be marc by marc jacobs undoubted. Fortunately Sime burberry outlet store is ralph lauren online shop still michael kors bags amongst us, and occasionally a Dunsany book brings burberry outlet store us fresh evidence vans schuhe of his timberland outlet genius.

Again, ray ban outlet I polo outlet online have nike store uk not alluded to Edgar replica watches Wilson’s puma shoes outlet bizarre ray ban zonnebril and fascinating decorations of true religion jeans outlet submarine coach factory outlet online life and Japonesque figures. ray ban pas cher Like nike tn Shannon, Ricketts, celine outlet Raven Hill, nba jerseys and ray ban outlet others, oakley frogskins he received his louboutin shoes early art eyeglasses stores education rayban at michael kors v?skor the utah jazz jersey Lambeth timberland boots School of nike air huarache Art. longchamp outlet At the lac jersey end timberland of the cheap nfl jerseys eighties tory burch sandals he air max 90 began collecting Japanese montre homme prints salomon schuhe long uggs outlet before Beardsley had north face left cheap oakley sunglasses school. insanity workout calendar In saints jerseys fact, cheap oakley sunglasses Edgar cheap jerseys Wilson was warriors jerseys one jaguars jerseys of beats by dre headphones the pioneers of the Japanese print in this country—a m a c cosmetics love for swarovski australia the strange which came nike air force over to England chanel from michaelkors.com France. uhren shop A typical tory burch decorative michael kors handbags design abercrombie of Wilson’s20 new orleans pelicans jersey is new balance shoes ‘In mavericks jerseys the the north face Depths of air max the oakley Sea,’ oakley sunglasses outlet representing an octopus rampant true religion jeans women over a human skull, beneath ralph lauren which chanel outlet are pandora bracelet two strange womens clothing flat new balance fish, juicy couture and in the background120 bcbg max a sunken ray ban wayfarer old coach purses sale three-decker coach handbags with hilfiger online shop quaintly carved coach factory outlet online stern memphis grizzlies jersey and swarovski online shop glorious mcm handbags prow. Pick-me-Up first used his work ipad mini cases as jordan retro it did ny jersey that of abercrombie many another young artist, polo ralph lauren and in its adidas online shop back rams jerseys files much of his best spurs jerseys work toronto raptors jersey can coach outlet store online be found. beats audio For The Rambler michael kors outlet he did different polo ralph lauren designs coach outlet online for each issue, michael kors bags which giuseppe zanotti sneakers is coach purses outlet probably polo outlet store the only redeeming feature about toms shoes outlet that oakley sunglasses early Harmsworth nike blazers periodical. north face outlet The Sketch, 76ers jerseys Cassell’s, michael kors Scribner’s, and moncler women jackets above milwaukee bucks jersey all instyler ionic styler The nike roshe run Idler converse shoes and timberland outlet The Butterfly, are beautified ghd among uggs outlet other papers jordans for sale by north face backpacks his hollisterco exotic ugg decorations.

20 michael kors handbags Edgar Wilson and babyliss flat iron his Work, prada shoes by Arthur Lawrence, The polo ralph lauren outlet online Idler, July, hogan sito ufficiale 1899.

Once more I have swarovski not hilfiger outlet spoken at all of barbour mens jackets Miss asics gel Althea redskins jerseys Gyles’s nike air max hectic visions which, coach outlet in salvatore ferragamo her illustrations for Wilde’s The Harlot’s cheap shoes House, swarovski jewelry probably christian louboutin reached oakley sunglasses the adidas acme of the nike huarache period’s prada realisation of the weird. wedding dress She nike soccer shoes is okc jerseys of rolex watches course polo ralph lauren outlet really of the Irish symbolists, and not one of barbour jackets the replica watches nineties’ group chi flat iron at all; toms outlet online but, new balance in tory burch sandals her pandora jewellery australia Wilde longchamp illustrations, she almost nike air max enters michael kors outlet online the same air jordan retro field as the air max shoes men ralph lauren outlet online of air max 2014 the nineties. Her connection, too, with the firm of Smithers oakley sunglasses cheap is nike shoes another strong red bottom excuse for michael kors outlet mentioning her longchamp handbags work zapatillas nike here. air max In handbags outlet The oakley sunglasses Dome converse chucks both her burberry drawings and polo ralph lauren poems appeared, while in broncos jerseys the louboutin December sunglasses for women number for ray ban occhiali 1898 there reebok is a note on her michael kors symbolism by W. lunette ray ban B. Yeats. coach outlet sale In all her rolex watches drawings raiders jerseys the rolex replica fancy that seems to moncler mens jackets have such hollister free oakley flight tommy hilfiger canada is nike air max in abercrombie kids reality mcm handbags severely nike free 5.0 ordered by the designer’s bulls jerseys symbolism. burberry handbags outlet Sometimes it is merely121 northface intriguing, burberry outlet online as swarovski crystal in drawings like ‘The easton bats Rose longchamp handbags of God,’ where adidas yeezy shoes a michael kors outlet online sale naked woman is hermes birkin bag spread-eagled against the roshe run clouds chanel bags above a michael jordan fleet adidas sneakers of nba jerseys ships kate spade bags and walled city, while pandora charms in other designs versace outlet the symbolism is full true religion of suggestive buccaneers jerseys loveliness, bengals jerseys as in nike air max ‘Noah’s easton bats Raven.’ michael kors purses ‘The Ark floats supra footwear upon ralph lauren outlet online a gafas oakley grey michael kors sea levis jeans under a grey nike running shoes sky, and the raven flutters nike shoes above the prada handbags sea. A sea yoga pants nymph, marc by marc jacobs whose abercrombie and fitch slender dolphins jerseys swaying body drifting among the oakley sunglasses cheap grey nike air max waters is a roshes perfect symbol of uggs outlet the longchamp taschen soul untouched toms outlet by dsquared2 outlet God or ralph lauren by purses and handbags passion, coils north face canada the ray ban wayfarer fingers of cheap jerseys one hand about his colts jerseys feet and cheap oakley offers him ugg boots a ring, nike schoenen while thomas sabo uk her polo ralph lauren other new balance outlet hand rayban holds jimmy choo a shining tommy hilfiger outlet rose polo outlet under dre beats the coach bags outlet sea. Grotesque ralph lauren polo shapes cheap michael kors of swarovski crystal little toms shoes outlet fishes flit about the abercrombie and fitch rose, and grotesque nike running shoes shapes washington wizards jersey of indiana pacers jersey larger burberry outlet online fishes ferragamo swim nike air max thea hither and thither. jordan shoes Sea nymphs cheap jerseys swim dre beats through the windows mcm handbags of a sunken town, and ugg boots reach towards cheap jerseys the uggs on sale rose ralph lauren outlet online hands covered nike store with wedding dress rings; and a vague giants jerseys twilight hangs chiefs jerseys over all.’ This nike running is explained burberry outlet to represent the search cheap jerseys of man michael kors for the nike store fleshly bcbg max azria beauty which rolex is toms.com so cheap nike shoes full of tory burch handbags illusions for us all, ralph lauren outlet while philipp plein clothing the converse sneakers spiritual beauty www.tommyhilfiger.nl is ever thomas sabo far away. falcons jerseys To this cheap basketball shoes kind retro jordans of coach bags outlet interpretative design christian louboutin uk Oscar panthers jerseys Wilde’s swan adidas shoes song, The adidas zx flux Harlot’s ed hardy clothing House, lends toms shoes outlet itself admirably, and michael kors bags Miss Gyles’s black and white work here the north face outlet becomes inspired to nike roshe run the nike.dk standard coco chanel of adidas superstar Beardsley’s and browns jerseys Sime’s longchamp outlet best purses and handbags work. oakley sunglasses The shadow cheap oakley sunglasses effects ralph lauren factory store illustrating ugg australia the tommy hilfiger stanzas,

Sometimes a clockwork puppet pressed red bottom shoes A ugg boots phantom wedding dress lover ray ban sunglasses outlet to her breast, Sometimes they nike mercurial vapor seemed seahawks jerseys to try and sing.
Sometimes lacoste shirts a north face jackets horrible marionette oakley sunglasses Came prada outlet out replica watches and smoked nike.se its toms shoes outlet cigarette rayban Upon bears jerseys the nike huarache steps like a vans outlet live thing

must be seen ferragamo shoes before relojes one hollister clothing can place michael kors handbags Althea bottega veneta Gyles’s drawings kate spade handbags in their oakley sunglasses outlet proper place. burberry sale It celine outlet is not a replica of kate spade Beardsley, it nj jerseys is not giuseppe zanotti a detroit pistons faint ugg australia far-off imitation chargers jerseys of a cowboys jerseys Félicien Rops gooses or Armand Rassenfosse, oakley but something pandora genuinely chi hair original supra footwear in coach factory online its nfl jerseys shadow-graphic tommy hilfiger online use titans jerseys of coach outlet masses of ray ban uk black vans shoes on a nfl jerseys white ugg ground.

Once valentino outlet more, mcm handbags mea barbour jacket outlet culpa, I puma online shop have paid scant attention mcm backpack to airmax Max Beerbohm’s michael kors uk caricatures, and hollister online I have failed coach outlet online to michael kors call burberry attention hornets jersey here michael kors outlet to jimmy choo outlet his earlier and patriots jerseys later canada gooses method air jordan shoes of long champ work. pandora charms I ugg australia have uggs canada not even spoken hollister co of cavaliers jersey his new balance little ralph lauren paper entitled The Spirit of mac cosmetics Caricature, nike huarache wherein designer handbags he ray bans discusses the spirit of hogan the art atlanta hawks jerseys he practises. God denver nuggets jerseys forgive me! air max Or yet again what meed ray ban outlet of homage converse outlet have polo ralph I jets jerseys yet rendered ravens jerseys to 49ers jerseys Mr. azcardinals jerseys Will Rothenstein’s lithographic portraits, michael kors which soccer shoes outlet are pandora canada absolutely a michael kors australia necessity to anyone oakley sunglasses who would live a while with the shades replica rolex of these coach usa men. michael kors outlet Take, barbour womens jackets for burberry outlet store example, sacramento kings his toms shoes Liber Juniorum, which alone true religion outlet contains the north face li
kate spade 

Posted 20 Oct 2016

valandrian says
bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850
bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850
bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850bd25850
bd25850
Posted 29 Apr 2018

Posted 28 Sep 2018

vipinkumar says
There is no doubt that music is the soul of any occasion. In fact, it is the primary thing that adds color to an event. Without good music, you could imagine your event or party as a hectic, boring, and dull thing, especially for the guests. An event that lacks good music can never be enjoyed. Most people would prefer to attend such functions that have a proper arrangement of music. A wedding celebration is no exception at all. To make this day even more special, you should make arrangements for music and for this reason, you could take help from the professional wedding live band In Los Angeles. Here we come into the picture.

Bands for hire in los angeles | latin bands for weddings los angeles | Mariachi Band Los Angeles | Bandas en los angeles | Cumbia Bands Los Angeles | Latin Music Bands For Weddings | Bands For Weddings In California | wedding live band In Los Angeles | popular latin bands Los Angeles | Latin Bands for hire los angeles | Grupo Versatil California | Grupo Versatil In California | Grupos Versatiles En California | Grupo Musical Los Angeles | Latin Wedding Bands Los Angeles | Live Latin Band Los Angeles | Best Latin Band In Los Angeles | Latin Bands In Los Angeles | Hire Latin Wedding Bands | Latin band for marriage | Latin band for occasion | versatile latin band | professional latin band | professional versatil band | versatil band for marriage

MAKE YOUR EVENT THE TALK OF THE TOWN:
Do you want a music band that would set your wedding apart in a true sense? You’ve come to the right place. Divine specializes in incomparable wedding bands, which provide an alternative to the conventional live music experience. Our ultimate aim is to deliver unforgettable, as well as unique entertainment that would keep the dance floor not only full but would leave a long-lasting impression at the same time. Most Bands for Weddings in California are just carbon copies. But don’t forget that you are one-of-a-kind couple hence you deserve a one-of-a-kind musical entertainment for your big day.

Our music bands regularly provide services in the Los Angeles area. We are even pleased to travel to the destination weddings, both international and national. We have performed more than 300 events and weddings that make us a more desirable choice of these days. At Divine, we ensure a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience particularly for one of the most striking days of your life.

TOP-RATED WEDDING BAND:
Divine has years of experience in the industry. Our sound experience makes us the very first call for corporate and wedding entertainment. The expertise and the attention to detail that Divine offers are unparalleled. We understand that selecting the ideal entertainment professional for the special day of your life is important for your event success. And we as a professional pride ourselves in working very closely with each client.

Posted 11 Feb 2020

Reply to Topic