Commando...wot i think

4701 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
PartTimeLuver

Total Posts: 287

iya guyzz....
   i have jus got bak home after seeing the movie "COMMANDO" ...let me tell u wot i think abt da movie.....
well...it's a treat for those who want non stop action with lots of bullets and bombs and car explodes......Story is not dat good....i mean it shud have been more strong...but it still does....music is catchy....pictururization is fabolous....dances,,hum...I must say they have really improved in dat....dances are the best i've eva seen in any pakistani movie...and yea...one special thing....they have shown some excellent camerawork by picturizing some scenes underwater...its simply superb.....best song is "tu he mera dilbar" and others are not bad too....there are some faults in story.....
but overall it's a good movie...and can recover the money spent on it easily....it's full of patriotic excitement......while seeing da movie...some scenes reminds u of another pakistani big budget action movie "ghar kab aao gay" but i think its far better than that....locations are great....and it's really a colorful movie....
Picture quality and soundquality is excellent(DTS)...but u shud go to cinema which features DTS...otherwise u not gonna get the good sound result....newayzzz..not a bad movie.....can bring some profit to Syed Noor and produces....
7 out 0f 10..I think so..
    c ya......
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
7/10 aint bad. as long as it aint a flop, its all good! out of curiosity....who are the pairings? whose shaan with whose maummar with, etc.?
Posted 28 Nov 2003

NFAKFan said:

7/10 aint bad. as long as it aint a flop, its all good! out of curiosity....who are the pairings? whose shaan with whose maummar with, etc.?

it's not a flop at all...it's goin to be hitt....it was ma opinion...not da public opion...in pakistan, pple like to see moviez with more action and emotional dilogues... ...and there was clapping from every corner of da cinema hall....so i think it's not a bad movie it all....
as far as pairings are concernd ...shaan iz wid Zara...and Momi with Meera....Saima is neutral.....she died at the end of movie..... sad for u na...
      c   ya... ......
Posted 28 Nov 2003

STANDARD says
'commando' is a greate movie,syed noor nodoubt is a no.1 director of pakistan insustry...I impressed their work..
Posted 29 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
HUH??!?!?! SHE DIED!!!!!! LOL. (J/K)

i'm not going 2 watch commando now, PTL....(j/k)!

does she atleast do a good job acting?!
Posted 29 Nov 2003

STANDARD says
'Saima' acting is in 'Commando' is also good,well expressed clear dialaugue of saima..I did not feel saima age in the movie...Saima is really a good actress.
Posted 29 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank u ydakh jee! u've made me feel better. lol.

so guys which movie's releasing next!?
Posted 29 Nov 2003

don't u worry NFAkFan...Saima died in da movie...not in real life...newayzz there wasnt any margin of good actin for her in the movie....although she used her gun well ...lolzzz and picturized some good dances as well...
well..while at da interval of the movie...they show the trailor of the upcoming movie "Josh" directed by Hasan Askri (director of Tere Pyar Mein)...it looks like a horror movie....and a DTS movie as well starring new pair (heroin is SAra Chaudhry..the cute gal)...so let see wot happen....n u don get disappointed man...Saima is not gonna die for next 300 years...lolzzz
   c ya.............
Posted 29 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ PTL...i can't watch movies where shaan and/or saima die in the end. lol. i've grown 2 close 2 them and their characters...lol. (j/k)

josh sounds pretty interesting....can't wait. any word in QUADI 786??? i really want 2 see that.
Posted 29 Nov 2003

Qaidi 786 (woteva) look like a bakwas movie...n i don't think syed noor is much interested in completing dis movie after the sucess of Commando n Larkipunjaban...he shud go for big movies like these....qaidi786 seems to be a movie wid the traditional pakistani movie stuff (lots of bullets, blood, bhrakain, police etc.)...so don't expect much from dat....it's not gonna be released soon...... no offence
    c   ya.........
Posted 30 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
kabhi khabi these kinda movies are okay yaar! lol. i'm lookin' 4ward 2 it, cause of the story...should be educational. and also it has a HUGE cast...!
Posted 30 Nov 2003

umair16 says
kabhi khabi - never heard of it . whos the director and co.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

kabhi khabi - never heard of it . whos the director and co.

lol......i meant 'sometimes' in urdu. LOL.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

umair16 says
lol - - ooooo . am stupid
Posted 30 Nov 2003

Posted 30 Nov 2003

STANDARD says
qaidi786 is not a traditional movie,stroryline is quite bold of pakistani cinima and censor board..we should make like these movies.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

big cast movies often flop in Pakistan...i know dat...
kabhi kabhi can be ma next movie name..it's a good one..
    c ya........
Posted 01 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
cast should acccording to script,whether big or small....
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
if i remember correctly, the story is abt the shia/sunni struggle right?! .....controvery written all over it!! should be interesting...

out of curiosity.....of the entire cast, in real life, whose shia and whose sunni?! anyone know!? just wondering....
Posted 02 Dec 2003

yea woteva...but they havent learnt yet how to set movie names..lolzzzzzzzzzz @ qaidi 786
Posted 02 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
what's wrong in the name,after all syed noor is a writer,he understand well,we should postive.
Posted 03 Dec 2003

yea...but see...when somebuddy gonna learn abt da movie name....wot u think...wud he like to go out for dat....it shud have been "Prisonar 007" lolzzzz..jus kiddin...
     c ya......
Posted 06 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
786 is our religion symbol,u know,that's a story related name..syed noor is a mature writer and director,we can trust.
Posted 08 Dec 2003

hey...don bring relegion in dat.....i said it was all joke..dunno y da hell all u pple get so serious abt moviezz....
Posted 09 Dec 2003

Hoppo says
HAI HAI SAIRY APNA BOOTHA BUND KARO!!
Posted 09 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
bollywood bring their religion in the movies,why ,why,have we not proud of our religion,every indian movie may hindu or but scene hote hain,tu hum...tu humaiy bhe batana chaiy...senser board ko azad hona cheya
Posted 11 Dec 2003

lolzz @ ydakh.....y da hell do u want dem to bring relegion in moviezz...just bcozz bollywood do so....lolzzz again yaar...whenever u pple gotta argue ..u give xemples of bollywood...i say just forget abt those sh*tty moviezzz..come ta ur own....agar wo mazhab par moviezz banatay hain to hum un ko follow kion karen bhaee....y shudnt we just go for our own....lolzzz @ poor mental approach....n who sayz 786 iz our relegious symbol...iz there any hadith aur aayat aur sunnat abt it....lolzzzzz..basless ideas....
    c ya.......
Posted 16 Dec 2003

forget it guyz we r discussing abt lollywood not abt religion
Posted 16 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
PartTimeLuver said:

lolzz @ ydakh.....y da hell do u want dem to bring relegion in moviezz...just bcozz bollywood do so....lolzzz again yaar...whenever u pple gotta argue ..u give xemples of bollywood...i say just forget abt those sh*tty moviezzz..come ta ur own....agar wo mazhab par moviezz banatay hain to hum un ko follow kion karen bhaee....y shudnt we just go for our own....lolzzz @ poor mental approach....n who sayz 786 iz our relegious symbol...iz there any hadith aur aayat aur sunnat abt it....lolzzzzz..basless ideas....
    c ya.......

Mr. parttimelover,it seems u r part time of every work,u dont know bollywood made a movie on taliban,they joke about our religion...so should we silent on these movies,gadar movie,they r talking about religion...so open minded,there should not be restriction on movie subject,syed noor next movie based on shia ,sunni so,kia yeh bogus hai,reality movies should be made,atleast we should proud of our religion,why r u shy or discuss about religion?
about 786 u ask your elder? most of things we follow,ok..
where hadees dont say...
Posted 18 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
and as fas as 'Command' box office business is equal to 'ydakh' first week business,we should happy,because some people alleged that,'ydakh succesfulness is indian singers,so they saw 'commando' boxoffice,all are pakistani singers,we should proud of our talent,javaid shekih decision was not good in ydakh about indian singer,everybody dislike.
Posted 18 Dec 2003

ydakh said:

PartTimeLuver said:

c ya.......

Mr. parttimelover,it seems u r part time of every work,u dont know bollywood made a movie on taliban,they joke about our religion...so should we silent on these movies,gadar movie,they r talking about religion...so open minded,there should not be restriction on movie subject,syed noor next movie based on shia ,sunni so,kia yeh bogus hai,reality movies should be made,atleast we should proud of our religion,why r u shy or discuss about religion?
about 786 u ask your elder? most of things we follow,ok..
where hadees dont say...

yeah..being part time is better than being nuthin at something.....just temme...r we muslim just bcoz our ancentors were muslims...sad yaar....kuch soch samajh kar baat karo yaar.....hadiths and quran tells abt everything.....aur yea 786 waghaira likha jihalat kay ilawa kuch nahin.....
as far as qaidi 786 is concerned ......its about UNEMPLOYMENT IN PAKISTAN not about shia sunni things.....mind it......
y shouldnt we make indians follow us....as far as TALIBAN is concerned....it was a total disaster....
GADAR was REMAKE of pakistan movie...TERE PYAR MAIN....

SO U BETTER UPGRADE UR MENTAL LEVEL.....OTHERWISE U GONNA BE SCREWD UP IN LIFE.....
     C YA............... PartTimeLuver37976.4835185185
Posted 21 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic