sale of furniture manufacturing

570 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
xiao1236

Total Posts: 0

August, produce and sale of furniture manufacturing industry is led 98.0% , relatively the corresponding period dropped 2015 0.1 percent; Exit delivery is worth 14.57 billion yuan, flame retardant composite decking for cottages grow 8.0% compared to the same period. 2016 1 - in August, income of business of battalion of furniture production owner 520.8 billion yuan, accumulative total grows 8.2% compared to the same period; Profit total 31.15 billion yuan, accumulative total grows 13.3% compared to the same period. "Little material of Burmese Hua Li goes up amount to 65% ;metal average price per foot for wood fence Unvalued Africa spends pear raw material to go up before adjacent also 100% . . . . . . " distribute one boss is opposite furniture of 10 old annatto price of each raw material expresses annatto of reporter fine number, this year a variety of annatto raw material composit bin singapore price rises in succession.

The price that like bright red acid branch convention expects is inside half month from 150 thousand yuan / ton litre reach nearly 200 thousand yuan / ton, go up already exceeded 33% . exterior stair railing on concrete steps The Burmese price that spend pear also from 16 thousand yuan / ton go up 20 thousand yuan / ton, go up already exceeded 25% .

Posted 16 Jan 2017

I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if this works for me Thanks and keep posting such a informative forum. brown leather chesterfield
Posted 08 May 2017

Posted 07 Apr 2018

Posted 30 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic