Cheap Nike KD 7 For Sale

2925 views 12 replies
Reply to Topic
HJX

Total Posts: 0

Cheap KD 9 contract to the timely renewal, which makes the KD KD 7 series did not become the final paragraph. Words are out to the 7th generation, I believe will not be so simple to be able to leave the. This regression seems to process twists and turns, but it can be considered reasonable. However, this contract seems to have been buried for the future a trace of hidden dangers, for this topic is not much to say, the Internet has also discussed a long time, and I want to say the theme is about Nike KD 7 itself.KD series selling price year after year, although compared to KOBE and LBJ series, his shoes still the lowest price. But compared to the first 5 generations, there has been a great span.
Latest Jordans 2017 personally have no point of view, because good things must have a good price, but this pair of KD 7 can be called "good" shoes such words?In the United States the official price of this shoe is $ 150, while in China is ¥ 1199 (no wonder that the sea Amoy is more cost-effective). Compared to previous generations of shoes (except KD ELITE series) this is the most expensive price. Since it is expensive, and certainly have a reason expensive. But whether it is good shoes? I am afraid there is a need to explore some.Compared to previous generations, and even Hyperrev design, the design is simple and full of features.
Nike Air Jordan 2017 is still from the Leo Chang (Zhang Chuanxi). After seeing so many of his works, this KD 7 is looking at some alternative.The KD 7 has a composite design, the former palm mesh fabric with the heel Hyperposite there is a big contrast.Here should be seen as a little new attempt by the designer. From the actual direction to consider, this change allows the functional differentiation of the region, so that a pair of shoes, the actual combat experience better.But there are many places on KD 7 or continued the design features of Leo Chang. Such as Velcro, middle and low to help with the forefoot tongue and the integration of the upper palm design.
Posted 10 Feb 2017

Reply to Topic