can not afford solid wood flooring

362 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
xiao1236

Total Posts: 0

The industry came the "may be affordable in the future, but can not afford solid wood flooring" sound. Xiong Weichun's heart was hurt. "Solid wood flooring, after all, is a destruction of the ecological industry, all the original forest in the old trees made of a hundred years .10 years, I sold the floor added enough to cover three Zhongshan Park (about 100 million square meters),calculate How many hills in the light ah? "In recent months, Xiong Weichun and business partners to invest 10 million yuan for the home Xishui County in the new rural construction. "Cut off the tree, I want to put it back one by one, this is the ecological atonement." The future, in Xiong Weichun concept, the hometown became a manor,
pink willow green, tree-lined, , Ducks and daughters. Xiong Weichun immersed in her "dream of manor", the high spirits. [Xiong Weichun Quotations] "Do business, I said that did not earn your money that is a lie, but I will never pit you." "A successful business, employee is God, the customer is second god". "A product is not 100% quality, but should have 100% reputation, or do you want to do after the sale?"
Related links:
Free Decking Plan for Mobile Home

cheap ways to cover brick walls

composite decking veranda reviews philippines

Posted 24 Mar 2017

Reply to Topic