strengthening of wood flooring manufacturing

187 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
xiao1236

Total Posts: 0

I asked the mainland brokerage firm to understand the company's business. From the brokerage company to my report, I learned that Jiangsu Keli Da Decoration Materials Co., Ltd. at the beginning of the creation is mainly engaged in various types of decorative paper printing and sales in the industry to enjoy the "texture master" reputation.2000 years ago, involved in the strengthening of wood flooring manufacturing industry, has a strong financial strength, leading technology and equipment and production technology, as well as a large number of outstanding talent and technical reserves. The new plant, the total area of ??100 mu, with one of the most advanced German hammer automatic chamfer vacuum paint spraying production line,
all imported paper and the best quality of the substrate, declared a number of floor technology patents. After a brief understanding of the basic situation of the company, I commissioned my agent personally to the company to do a field visit, through this visit, I have a more in-depth understanding of the Kelida company.
Related links:
where can i buy high density polyethylene hdpe wood

outdoor wood plastic floor design

deck privacy screen fence

Posted 28 Mar 2017

Posted 07 Apr 2018

Posted 30 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic