Capernec selected "Time" magazine one of the most influential people

793 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Borum

Total Posts: 0

Colon Kaepernick has been chosen as one of the most influential people in the world.

"Time" magazine will be selected in 2017 the world's most influential people in the hundred. Capernec last season protested by the way he did not play the national anthem, which raises controversy over racial, social injustice and protests across the country.

Cincinnati Tigers announced the fiftieth season Cheap Jerseys Sites

2017 season is the Cincinnati Tigers campaign NFL's 50th season, for the table to commemorate, they will be in the home and away uniforms to add a new team standard.

"Since the construction team in 1968, we have received a lot of support, both at the Nippert Stadium, the Riverfront Stadium and the current Paul Brown Stadium." Owners Mike - Mike Brown wrote in an open letter to the fans, "Over the years, our fans have never changed, thank you for your support, and I thank you for all the people on behalf of the Tigers." http://www.cheapjerseysstores.com We hope to celebrate this season with you The victory. "

Although there are still funds and venues, but the Tigers are still part of Cincinnati. Although very embarrassing wins less negative, but the team is still able to continue to attract fans.

Brown continued: "I do not know what the fiftieth season will look like, our team is very good, but the NFL competition is very fierce and I hope that this year will be the Year of the Tiger.If you can choose, I want to bring you The unforgettable experience of life, as you have given me, thank you very much, although the word 'thanks' can not convey my gratitude.

Tigers 2011-2015 every year into the playoffs, Football Jerseys Custom but last year stumble. Coach Marvin Lewis (Marvin Lewis) also entered the final year of the contract.

Cabernet in the magazine's evaluation by his former San Francisco 49 coach Jim - Hubble (Jim Harbaugh) wrote. The latter means that Capernick "boldly and bravely confronts the well-known inequality in our social justice system." He praised Caperneci for his own struggle at the time of criticism.

"It is a blessing for us and our country to have such outstanding people like Colin - Capecnik among our citizens."

On the same day that he was elected, the Colin-Capernec Foundation reissued the quarterback donation: he paid $ 100,000 to several charities. At present, http://www.cheapjerseysstores.com his total amount of contributions has reached 600,000 US dollars, his plan is a total donation of 1 million US dollars.
Posted 22 Apr 2017

Reply to Topic