France jersey

102 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
xiaolan

Total Posts: 0

Eddie Jones has warned his England side they need to be “bulletproof” in Japan after being handed arguably the toughest pool at the 2019 Rugby World Cup.
England find themselves in Pool C, alongside France and Argentina, following the draw here on Wednesday, setting them up for a potential semi-final meeting with New Zealand.
There was an air of familiarity about the outcome after a former captain Bill Beaumont drew the ball that placed possible problems in England’s way, Authentic Allen Iverson Womens Jersey less than two years after they were dumped out of the group stage in their own tournament after defeats against Wales and Australia.
“The thing that I struggle with, what I continuously struggle with against English rugby, is complacency. So if there’s any way our team can be complacent now, then we’ve got the wrong people,” http://www.officialgrizzliestore.com/authentic-34-brandan-wright-jersey.html Jones said. “Then it makes it an easy decision for me selection-wise. Because we’re going to have to be bulletproof in the World Cup – to get through to the final we’re going to have to be bulletproof.
“We’re going to have to play a number of different ways against different teams, and we’re going to have to be able to cope with it because the reality is … we’ve got four very tough games.”
Speaking in a city dotted with ancient Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines, Jones joked that he was considering seeking divine intervention. “I’m going to visit the temples because I need to pray,” he said. “I need to pray really hard.”
England’s group is completed by two qualifiers, from the Americas and Oceania, with those places possibly being filled by the USA and Fiji or Samoa.
Asked if the draw had influenced his choice of pre-tournament warmup opponents, Jones said: “Not really. Again, we need to produce a bulletproof team that can play against any sort of team. Against Argentina and France you’ll be playing teams with big ball-runners and we’re probably looking at a physical disadvantage in both of those games. They’re bigger teams than us, Albert Pujols Authentic Jersey so we’re going to have to get better at being tactically smart and being more skilful, which is all part of the plan anyway.”
His New Zealand counterpart, Steve Hansen, appeared unconvinced that England were their biggest challengers to win the tournament – the first to be held in Asia. Under Jones England have won two successive Six Nations titles and equalled the All Blacks record of 18 Test victories in a row before losing against Ireland in Dublin two months ago.
“They’re one of [our rivals], along with South Africa, Australia and France,” Hansen said. http://www.officialangelsproshop.com/Andrelton_Simmons_Jersey “By the time the World Cup comes around any one of a number of teams could win the tournament. England are getting better and better all the time, but they’re in a really strong pool.
“It’s going to be interesting. Everyone is saying that Pool C is the pool of death and Pool B is easier. But you’re in what you’re in. England will be like us – looking forward to getting here.”
Posted 12 May 2017

Reply to Topic