HERE’S THE BEAUTY

6267 views 92 replies
Reply to Topic
PartTimeLuver

Total Posts: 287

Yea...there are some pics of lollywood hotcake SAIMA..
Posted 28 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
oh ho saimaz pix
Posted 28 Dec 2003

paki lion says
oh goddddd!!!!!!!!
Posted 28 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
lol...lol
Posted 28 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank u PTL yaar. unlike these guys, i appreciate the work u went 2, in order 2 post these GREAT pics! lol.

my favorite is the second one...(bottom left)!
Posted 29 Dec 2003

shaby says
shes ugly in all of em.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

Jiya_k says
oH plz...
Posted 29 Dec 2003

paki lion says
yes indeed she is very ugly..and if saima has the beauty then i think guyz who thinks saima is beautiful, have not seen a lots around diz world..lolz..even my nanny is sexier then her!
Posted 29 Dec 2003

madmax says
hahaha paki lion so true
Posted 29 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
yeah,saima should come on only character role not herione role.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

bas karo yaar...itni buri bhi nahin hay...achi khasi to hay...aur ab to uss nay wait bhi lose kar lia hay...
Posted 29 Dec 2003

ydakh said:

lol...lol

wot's so funny...havent u eva seen a pretty lady..
Posted 29 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
PartTimeLuver said:

ydakh said:

lol...lol

wot's so funny...havent u eva seen a pretty lady..

read paki lion comments!
Posted 29 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

even my nanny is sexier then her!

...........no comment.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
PartTimeLuver said:

bas karo yaar...itni buri bhi nahin hay...achi khasi to hay...aur ab to uss nay wait bhi lose kar lia hay...

right again PTL.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
PartTimeLuver said:

in your comments...lol....lol
Posted 30 Dec 2003

scotchtape says
i dont think she is ugly. maybe a bit old but not ugly.

I love her nose!!

Posted 30 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
the second, third and last pic's are nice!
Posted 30 Dec 2003

shaby says
i agree she is not ugly.

but for an actress she is very ugly.
Posted 30 Dec 2003

STANDARD says
she is not suitable for herione in urdu movies
Posted 30 Dec 2003

paki lion says
ugly ugly ugly ugly and again ugly!
Posted 30 Dec 2003

paki lion said:

Keep on sayin that.....nuthin goes of saima's father....tumharay kehnay say wo ho nahin jaey gee....thori see age ziada hay to kia hoa....
if u had seen LP u wouldnt have said dat man.....
GO N SEE LP..U WILL ADMIT UR FAULT
Posted 30 Dec 2003

paki lion says
PartTimeLuver said:

paki lion said:

Keep on sayin that.....nuthin goes of saima's father....tumharay kehnay say wo ho nahin jaey gee....thori see age ziada hay to kia hoa....
LISTEN UP..I AM CONVINCED LP IS EXCELLENT MOVIE BUT IT DOESN'T MEANS THAT I SHOULD APPRECIATE SAIMA TOO..AND I HAVE TOLD U MANY TIME...IF LP IS A SUPER HIT THEN ALL CREDIT GOES TO SYED NOOR!
Posted 30 Dec 2003

paki lion said:

PartTimeLuver said:

paki lion said:

LISTEN UP..I AM CONVINCED LP IS EXCELLENT MOVIE BUT IT DOESN'T MEANS THAT I SHOULD APPRECIATE SAIMA TOO..AND I HAVE TOLD U MANY TIME...IF LP IS A SUPER HIT THEN ALL CREDIT GOES TO SYED NOOR!

ah IC....y didnt syed noor then act in the movie....n how come zain had been there to compose such nice songs....wot was Babar ali and shamil for.....lolzz @ wot u think widout any mind....
mind you , syed noor alone could have done nuthin......
there are a lot of pple who went to see the movie just bcoz saima was in it....no matter if she is hated...she is the superstar actress in lollywood rite now...
TRY TO FOLLOW THE GOIN MOMENT..PartTimeLuver37985.890775463
Posted 30 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
PartTimeLuver said:

ah IC....y didnt syed noor then act in the movie....n how come zain had been there to compose such nice songs....wot was Babar ali and shamil for.....lolzz @ wot u think widout any mind....
there are a lot of pple who went to see the movie just bcoz saima was in it....no matter if she is hated...she is the superstar actress in lollywood rite now...
TRY TO FOLLOW THE GOIN MOMENT..

here here!!! PTL YAAR.......YOU HAVE PROVEN 2 BE A VERY SMART PERSON!!! i agree with you 1000%!!!
Posted 31 Dec 2003

paki lion says
abbey oye nfkan..even if someone say saima is hot and sexiest woman in diz world u will agree wid him!
Posted 31 Dec 2003

paki lion says
PartTimeLuver said:

paki lion said:

PartTimeLuver said:

paki lion said:

TRY TO FOLLOW THE GOIN MOMENT..
FIRST OF ALL..SYED NOOR THINK ABOUT IT WHAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE A FILM SUPERHIT..HE CHOSE GOOD MUSIC DIRECTOR, GOOD CAMERA EQUIPMENT..AND WHY HE HAS CHOSEN SAIMA..EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT..THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THESE 2 PEOPLES...EVEN IF MY NANNY STARS IN DIZ MOVIE THIS FILM WOULD BECOME SUPERHIT AS WELL..DUE TO GOOD MUSIC AND QUALITY...

AND REMEMBER ONE THING..SAY WHAT U WANT 2 SAY..CHECK OUT THE COMMENTS ABOUT LP ON ITS WEBSITE..THERE U WILL NOTICED ALL MADE COMMENTS AGAINST SAIMA!
Posted 31 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

abbey oye nfkan..even if someone say saima is hot and sexiest woman in diz world u will agree wid him!

not tru. but if someone says she's ONE of the best actresses in the world.....YUP! i would agree with them!!
Posted 31 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

FIRST OF ALL..SYED NOOR THINK ABOUT IT WHAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE A FILM SUPERHIT..HE CHOSE GOOD MUSIC DIRECTOR, GOOD CAMERA EQUIPMENT..AND WHY HE HAS CHOSEN SAIMA..EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT..THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THESE 2 PEOPLES...EVEN IF MY NANNY STARS IN DIZ MOVIE THIS FILM WOULD BECOME SUPERHIT AS WELL..DUE TO GOOD MUSIC AND QUALITY...

AND REMEMBER ONE THING..SAY WHAT U WANT 2 SAY..CHECK OUT THE COMMENTS ABOUT LP ON ITS WEBSITE..THERE U WILL NOTICED ALL MADE COMMENTS AGAINST SAIMA!

PTL YAAR....choro isko. lol. he'll never understand. lol.

i will say tho....the people who have made stupid comments abt saima on LP's website are retards who have NOT seen the movie. the smart ones that have seen it, say otherwise abt her. PTL, and WHKHAN1 are just 2 examples of these smart people.
Posted 31 Dec 2003

Tight says
Actually i don't rate syed noor as a big director coz he has saima in all movies......ok she is a good choice in choorian kind of movie...but she definately is not suit-able for commando....neither shan...commandoes with so much fat.....
Aur doosri bat...i saw somebody saying about kai saima bashers are bollywood lovers or blah blah...that's silly....we are pakistani and proud to be pakistani and that's y we want to be best in every field....what do u mean we should appreciates pervaiz rana and those Raqasa kind of movies just coz they are pakistani..those are disgusting and they are ruining the image of pakistan....
Posted 31 Dec 2003

paki lion says
Tight said:

Actually i don't rate syed noor as a big director coz he has saima in all movies......ok she is a good choice in choorian kind of movie...but she definately is not suit-able for commando....neither shan...commandoes with so much fat.....
Aur doosri bat...i saw somebody saying about kai saima bashers are bollywood lovers or blah blah...that's silly....we are pakistani and proud to be pakistani and that's y we want to be best in every field....what do u mean we should appreciates pervaiz rana and those Raqasa kind of movies just coz they are pakistani..those are disgusting and they are ruining the image of pakistan....

exactly! and nfkan listen up..most peoples have seen lp still then they didn't like saima ok! and dont call peoples retarded if they dont like saima ok! she is not god or what so ever to appreciate here!
Posted 31 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic