Berlusconi supports Donnarumma

227 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
fifa17coins

Total Posts: 0

Former Milan President Berlusconi fut coins said that if Milan is still his final say, Donarum Ma is likely to not go, however, he still decided to understand the player's decision.
Since the refusal and Milan after the renewal, only 18 years old Donarum Ma came with a lot of scandal. Milan has made it clear that it will not sell Dona Rama this summer, but Real Madrid President Florentino is openly expressed interest in the Italian national.
Has been at the helm of the Rossoneri years of Berlusconi recently said that if he still, Donarum Ma is likely to choose and the team renewal.
"I will do everything possible to leave Donahora," said Old Pui on Porta a Porta. "But when you have the opportunity to go to a team and earn 100 million euros for yourself and your family, I think, for whom to do it."
"In terms of my ability, fifa ultimate team coins I should be able to find a compromise program, stay in Milan for some time, and then let him to create a big scene belonging to his life.
Donarama decided not to renew the team, the Milan side was very dissatisfied. Team CEOs said Donarum and his agent, Raiola, had spent 100 million euros on the club. In Italy and Denmark, the European Youth Championship, Donald Rama is encountered by being throwing counterfeit money embarrassing things.
Since the first time in October 2010 on behalf of the Milan first team since the appearance of Donna Ma has been played for the Rossoneri 72 times. In addition, he also played on behalf of the Italian national team played four games. http://fr.fifacoin.com
Posted 22 Jun 2017

Reply to Topic