IT TRUE

3921 views 75 replies
Reply to Topic
BADMASH LAHORIA

Total Posts: 23

YOU LOT SAYIN THAT SAIMA DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT WELL U GUYS KNOW JACK 5HIT.

I KNOW SHE SCREAMS ALOT SHE GOES OVER THE TOP BUT LESS BE HONEST SHE GOT THE NAME AND SHE CAN ACT BETTER THAN OTHERS. SHE HAS DONE LOT FOR LOLLYWOOD.

IF SHE WAS 5HIT SHE WONT BE THERE.

SAIMA IS IN EVERY PPUNJABI FILM NOWDAYS THERE NOT GONE PUT ZARA SHIEKH OR ANY OTHER DRAMAS ACTRESS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO UCKIN SPEAK PURE PUNJABI.

SAIMA, SANA, REEMA, NARGIS, AND NOOR ARE MORE RESPECTED NOT JUST IN LAHORE BUT IN THE FULL PUNJAB.

I TELL YOU WHAT IF YOU ASK ANYONE IN PUNJAB AND SAY HOW YOU HEARD OF ZARA SHIEKH OR ANY OTHER WANNABE ACTRESS ONLY 5% POPULATION WOULD KNOW THESE 5HITTY ZARA LIKE ACTRESSES. BUT ALL THE 100% PUNJAB POPULTAION KNOW SAIMA SHE WAS VERY POPULAR ON SCREEN AND SHE RESPECTED.

I KNOW SHE UGLY, SHE SCREAMS,BUT SHE LOT BETTER THAN OTHER 5HITTY ACTRESS
Posted 15 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
WOW!!! another fellow saima-supporter!!!! welcome 2 JB badmash lahoria!!! i agree with your view on lollywood's undisputed queen, saima!!

the only part i disagree with is, the negative words abt zara and co. in my opinon, although they are not in saima's leauge, they do have SOME talent and the future of lollywood rests in their hands. so although saima's better right now....i think u should give zara and co. atleast SOME credit!!

once again, welcome and way 2 go!! saima rules!NFAKFan38001.8114583333
Posted 15 Jan 2004

i know she can act but she is too old to be cast in herione cummmmmmmmmmmon guyz be practical.
Posted 15 Jan 2004

haan...ajeeb sie punjabi movies...flop....sangeeta ki..saima har punjabi film main hoti hai.
Posted 15 Jan 2004

slik chik says
lmao!
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
sure, all them fellas like these big fatsoos dats y pak film industtry is the way it is!
lmao!
wat a joke!
wat u guys gona say next, that pushtu films r classic movies?
lmao! man, ur too much mr.lahori roughian!
Posted 15 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
charizmatic said:

i know she can act but she is too old to be cast in herione cummmmmmmmmmmon guyz be practical.

we're not the ones casting her! the ditrectors are! tell them.......!!

i 4 1 could care less. her talent speaks volumes 4 me weather or not she's the 'heroine.'
Posted 16 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

charizmatic said:

we're not the ones casting her! the ditrectors are! tell them.......!!

i 4 1 could care less. her talent speaks volumes 4 me weather or not she's the 'heroine.'
why dont u meet my nanny? she has the talents to dance in classic style and also bhangra dance..wont it be great ideo to cast her in moviez where she is gonna dance...despite the fact she is 78 years old? her talents (and not her age or looks) speaks volume na? paki lion38002.0912962963
Posted 16 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
Zara sheikh fan's increasing day by day...she will be only queen next couple of years..People want thin heroine not fat aged herione whether she could act well!!

New actress should attention to acting also very much.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

why dont u meet my nanny? she has the talents to dance in classic style and also bhangra dance..wont it be great ideo to cast her in moviez where she is gonna dance...despite the fact she is 78 years old? her talents (and not her age or looks) speaks volume na?

YUP! j/k. lol.

look paki lion......saima's not 78. she's older than most (in lollywood) but younger than your 78 year old grandma. lol. so no offence 2 your grandma, but watching saima's talent on screen is more appealing. lol. when saima hits her 50's......i'll agree she should exit as a heroine as well. lol. happy now?!NFAKFan38002.3205555556
Posted 16 Jan 2004

okey....where's saima pic?? then I'll decide in whose side I am.....
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
WELL, LET ME DESCRIBE HER, SHE LOOKS LIKE THE HERO'S MOTHER IN ALL OF HER MOVIES RATHER THAN THERE LOVER!
SHES FAT AND SHE DOESNT EXACTLY HAVE A VERY APPEALING FACE.

AND NOPES, SHE AINT DAT GREAT AN ACTRESS, WHICH MEANS NFAK GIVES HER EXAGERATED CREDIT!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
REALLY NFAK, MOVE ON TO SUM OF THE NEW GALS, SHE AINT WORTH IT!
I MEAN, WEN SHES DOIN A DANCE SCENE IN A MOVIE IN THE FILED, THERE ARE HUGE BIG "KHUDAY" ON THW SPOTS WHERE SHES JUMPING UP N DOWN!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
jupiterblue said:

okey....where's saima pic?? then I'll decide in whose side I am.....

this is the latest pic i could find, of saima. it was taken on eid day (around 2 months ago)......she's the one on the top left.

....fat? i think not. not anymore atleast.

Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

SHES FAT AND SHE DOESNT EXACTLY HAVE A VERY APPEALING FACE.

-says YOU slik chik!! she don't look fat OR ugly 2 me, especially in that pic...

AND NOPES, SHE AINT DAT GREAT AN ACTRESS, WHICH MEANS NFAK GIVES HER EXAGERATED CREDIT!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
REALLY NFAK, MOVE ON TO SUM OF THE NEW GALS, SHE AINT WORTH IT!
I MEAN, WEN SHES DOIN A DANCE SCENE IN A MOVIE IN THE FILED, THERE ARE HUGE BIG "KHUDAY" ON THW SPOTS WHERE SHES JUMPING UP N DOWN!

LOL. not tru!!

i ain't givin her 2 much credit. in fact ya'll ain't givin her ENOUGH. she's the best the industry has. u can read the article i posted (no time 2 marry) and its clearly stated there!! if u watch lolly shows on tv, u'd have seen noor, veena malik and resham admit that saima is the standard they try and reach! u name me any modern day pakistani actress whose won more awards or had more acalades...and i'll reconsider. lol. until then tho...its saima all the way!!

i'd think being a woman, you'd look past her looks and appreciate her talent?!?!! but u're bein' like these crazy guys and judgin' her more 4 the way she looks!! i'm a little disapointed slikster...lol. (j/k)

Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
dats exactl wat im tryin to proove!
pak movies have nothin in them worth listenin or understanding, they all bout how the heroine shakes her ass!
n i did read the interview n all her answers r very ordinary, shes bringin in other heroines into it, y shud she care wat way they go about doin things, she being bitchy aswell, justifying her self n all!
i neva judge a anyone by the way they look, but dont forget, the entertainment industry is about looks and acting, she aint a looker and neither is she a good actress!
dont mean to offend u but thats just my opinion!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

pak movies have nothin in them worth listenin or understanding, they all bout how the heroine shakes her ass!
n i did read the interview n all her answers r very ordinary, shes bringin in other heroines into it, y shud she care wat way they go about doin things, she being bitchy aswell, justifying her self n all!
i neva judge a anyone by the way they look, but dont forget, the entertainment industry is about looks and acting, she aint a looker and neither is she a good actress!

u're right abt actresses' role in lolly movies. that being said...this was MY point: in an industry where the actresses do nothing but shake their ass, SAIMA is the only one to have acted in movies, where the female had a meaningful role!!! chooriyan, mendhi wale hath, and daku rani, all pitted saima as the center of attention, and it wasn't 4 her dancing ability! and today, these newer actresses (veena malik, noor, resham and more) all admit that they aim 4 such roles! so saima's set a standard, don't u see?!?!!!! thats y i always defend her, and i think she's the best.

as 4 the interview....common slikster...she brought up other actresses in an effort to prove her point! its a known fact that saima is the ONLY actress in lolly who minds her own business, and genuinely doesn't give a rats ass, abt what other actresses do. that's partly cause her spot as #1 is secure (4 now) and she knows it!!!

lastly, u said acting involves looks/talent, neither of which she has?!?! the fact that she's still around, and still looked upon as the reigning QUEEN of lollywood means obviously she has one or both!!

u didn't offend me! i hope i didn't offend u either! we're just debatin' here. lord knows its dead round JB these days. lets stir things up damnit. lol. NFAKFan38002.9383333333
Posted 16 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

u're right abt actresses' role in lolly movies. that being said...this was MY point: in an industry where the actresses do nothing but shake their ass, SAIMA is the only one to have acted in movies, where the female had a meaningful role!!! chooriyan, mendhi wale hath, and daku rani, all pitted saima as the center of attention, and it wasn't 4 her dancing ability! and today, these newer actresses (veena malik, noor, resham and more) all admit that they aim 4 such roles! so saima's set a standard, don't u see?!?!!!! thats y i always defend her, and i think she's the best.

as 4 the interview....common slikster...she brought up other actresses in an effort to prove her point! its a known fact that saima is the ONLY actress in lolly who minds her own business, and genuinely doesn't give a rats ass, abt what other actresses do. that's partly cause her spot as #1 is secure (4 now) and she knows it!!!

lastly, u said acting involves looks/talent, neither of which she has?!?! the fact that she's still around, and still looked upon as the reigning QUEEN of lollywood means obviously she has one or both!!

u didn't offend me! i hope i didn't offend u either! we're just debatin' here. lord knows its dead round JB these days. lets stir things up damnit. lol.
NFKAN...ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT SAIMA THINKS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES..ITS WHAT WE PUBLIC THINKS ABOUT SAIMA..AND ITS TRUE YAAR..COME ONE SHE IS NOT YOUNG LOOKING ANYMORE...AND I REMEMBER U WERE TEH ONE WHO WERE SAYING THAT MADHURI DIXIT IS OLD LOOKING..BUT SHE IS JUST 38 YEARS OLD AND STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I EVEN REMEMBER U WERE SAYING THAT WHEN SAIMA BECOMES 50 YEARS OLD SHE SHOULD RETIRED..U THINK MADHURI DIXIT AT AGE OF 38 IS TOO OLD NOW AND SAIMA CAN STILL ACT TILL THE AGE OF 50? COME ON YAAR BE REALISTIC!I DONT CARE HOW MUCH SAIMA WON THE AWARDS..BUT ITS REALLY TIME FOR CHANGES..HOW MANY TIME WON MADHURI DIXIT AWARD STILL THEN EVERY YEARS THERE ARE NEW GIRLS ENTERING BOLLYWOOD..AND U, U DONT EVEN SUPPORT OR WANT TO GIVE THE NEW ACTRICES CHANCE TO ACT IN NEW MOVIEZ COZ ACOORING TO U 'THEY DONT HAVE MUCH TALENT LIKE SAIMA'...JUST COZ SHE IS IN THE BUSINESS FOR 10 YEARS SHE HAS THE BEST TALENTS!AND YES PEOPLES ARE STILL SIGNING HERE..BUT REMEMBER THOSE ARE PEOPLES WHO DONT ACTUALLY MAKES MOVIEZ FOR PUBLIC..AND I DONT BELIEVE SYED NOOR MADE LP FOR PUBLIC BUT JUST FOR MONEY..IF HE MADE MOVIE FOR PUBLIC LIKE JAVED SHEIKH DID THEN HE WOULD SIGNED ATTRACTIVE PEOPLES IN THE FILM!paki lion38003.0672453704
Posted 17 Jan 2004

lipstick laga kar dua karna aur make up akr ke yarnamaaz par bethi hai
Posted 17 Jan 2004

Ashii says
NFAKFan said:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz edit this piccc
oo plzzzzzzzzzzz
mera heart ffail hone wala haii
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

NFKAN...ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT SAIMA
THINKS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES..ITS WHAT WE PUBLIC THINKS ABOUT SAIMA...AND ITS TRUE YAAR..COME ONE SHE IS NOT YOUNG LOOKING ANYMORE...AND I REMEMBER U WERE TEH ONE WHO WERE SAYING THAT MADHURI DIXIT IS OLD LOOKING..BUT SHE IS JUST 38 YEARS OLD AND STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I EVEN REMEMBER U WERE SAYING THAT WHEN SAIMA BECOMES 50 YEARS OLD SHE SHOULD RETIRED..U THINK MADHURI DIXIT AT AGE OF 38 IS TOO OLD NOW AND SAIMA CAN STILL ACT TILL THE AGE OF 50? COME ON YAAR BE REALISTIC!I DONT CARE HOW MUCH SAIMA WON THE AWARDS..BUT ITS REALLY TIME FOR CHANGES..HOW MANY TIME WON MADHURI DIXIT AWARD STILL THEN EVERY YEARS THERE ARE NEW GIRLS ENTERING BOLLYWOOD..AND U, U DONT EVEN SUPPORT OR WANT TO GIVE THE NEW ACTRICES CHANCE TO ACT IN NEW MOVIEZ COZ ACOORING TO U 'THEY DONT HAVE MUCH TALENT LIKE SAIMA'...JUST COZ SHE IS IN THE BUSINESS FOR 10 YEARS SHE HAS THE BEST TALENTS!AND YES PEOPLES ARE STILL SIGNING HERE..BUT REMEMBER THOSE ARE PEOPLES WHO DONT ACTUALLY MAKES MOVIEZ FOR PUBLIC..AND I DONT BELIEVE SYED NOOR MADE LP FOR PUBLIC BUT JUST FOR MONEY..IF HE MADE MOVIE FOR PUBLIC LIKE JAVED SHEIKH DID THEN HE WOULD SIGNED ATTRACTIVE PEOPLES IN THE FILM!

i never said she's young-looking. i said she looks good 4 her age!!

have u seen madhuri recently? since having a baby, she's as big as a blimp. lol. she looks good, but she's big, old, and is still acting. saima looks good in some people's opinions), is old and is still acting. thats why i compared them!!

age doesn't effect u're ability to ACT. only your role is effected. and saima will play whatever role she wants, and the directors give her. doesn't matter what i, or you think!!

giving new actresses a chance is not my problem. lol. go cry 2 the producers and directors. lol. i'll watch if they come in movies, just as i watch saima. as long as its lollywood....its got my attention. but my favorite will always be saima!!
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SALL said:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz edit this piccc
oo plzzzzzzzzzzz
mera heart ffail hone wala haii
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

why?? is it nirma?! lol.
Posted 17 Jan 2004

ymahmood says

Posted 17 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

NFKAN...ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT SAIMA
THINKS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES..ITS WHAT WE PUBLIC THINKS ABOUT SAIMA...AND ITS TRUE YAAR..COME ONE SHE IS NOT YOUNG LOOKING ANYMORE...AND I REMEMBER U WERE TEH ONE WHO WERE SAYING THAT MADHURI DIXIT IS OLD LOOKING..BUT SHE IS JUST 38 YEARS OLD AND STILL BEAUTIFUL AND I EVEN REMEMBER U WERE SAYING THAT WHEN SAIMA BECOMES 50 YEARS OLD SHE SHOULD RETIRED..U THINK MADHURI DIXIT AT AGE OF 38 IS TOO OLD NOW AND SAIMA CAN STILL ACT TILL THE AGE OF 50? COME ON YAAR BE REALISTIC!I DONT CARE HOW MUCH SAIMA WON THE AWARDS..BUT ITS REALLY TIME FOR CHANGES..HOW MANY TIME WON MADHURI DIXIT AWARD STILL THEN EVERY YEARS THERE ARE NEW GIRLS ENTERING BOLLYWOOD..AND U, U DONT EVEN SUPPORT OR WANT TO GIVE THE NEW ACTRICES CHANCE TO ACT IN NEW MOVIEZ COZ ACOORING TO U 'THEY DONT HAVE MUCH TALENT LIKE SAIMA'...JUST COZ SHE IS IN THE BUSINESS FOR 10 YEARS SHE HAS THE BEST TALENTS!AND YES PEOPLES ARE STILL SIGNING HERE..BUT REMEMBER THOSE ARE PEOPLES WHO DONT ACTUALLY MAKES MOVIEZ FOR PUBLIC..AND I DONT BELIEVE SYED NOOR MADE LP FOR PUBLIC BUT JUST FOR MONEY..IF HE MADE MOVIE FOR PUBLIC LIKE JAVED SHEIKH DID THEN HE WOULD SIGNED ATTRACTIVE PEOPLES IN THE FILM!

i never said she's young-looking. i said she looks good 4 her age!!

have u seen madhuri recently? since having a baby, she's as big as a blimp. lol. she looks good, but she's big, old, and is still acting. saima looks good in some people's opinions), is old and is still acting. thats why i compared them!!

age doesn't effect u're ability to ACT. only your role is effected. and saima will play whatever role she wants, and the directors give her. doesn't matter what i, or you think!!

giving new actresses a chance is not my problem. lol. go cry 2 the producers and directors. lol. i'll watch if they come in movies, just as i watch saima. as long as its lollywood....its got my attention. but my favorite will always be saima!!

damn are u stupid or what? every women who delivers kids becomes fat! and what are u talking about? u dont want to admit that saima has negative points..and when did madhuri dixit acts again in moviez after delivering kids? she didn't even signed moviez..and yes come to the fact u are just talking crap about bollywood girls only to protect saima's image..comne to the fact! madhuri dixit didn't stared in the movie..and yes i have seen her recently, she has gained a bit more weight but she is also doing exercise to lose her weight before signing moviez! and thats what we cant say about saima!
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

damn are u stupid or what? every women who delivers kids becomes fat! and what are u talking about? u dont want to admit that saima has negative points..and when did madhuri dixit acts again in moviez after delivering kids? she didn't even signed moviez..and yes come to the fact u are just talking crap about bollywood girls only to protect saima's image..comne to the fact! madhuri dixit didn't stared in the movie..and yes i have seen her recently, she has gained a bit more weight but she is also doing exercise to lose her weight before signing moviez! and thats what we cant say about saima!

thats right paki lion. i don't want to admit saima's negative points, and u don't want 2 admit her positive points. looks like i'm not the only stupid one 'round here.

abt madhuri and her kid....right again....every lady gains weight after having a baby. that being said, saima doesn't have 1, but 3 kids, according to rumors. that should explain her weight. as far as shedding the weight...right again...madhuri is loosing the xtra pounds....and so has saima. this is a fact, which people who have seen larki punjaban can attest to. but u're 2 ignorant 2 see that!!

and madhuri's not coming in movies??? lol. yaar.....she's signed 2-3 movies 4 this year, one of which will be the story of a young guy falling in love with an older woman. LOL. i don't even follow bollywood and i know this. lol.
Posted 17 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

thats right paki lion. i don't want to admit saima's negative points, and u don't want 2 admit her positive points. looks like i'm not the only stupid one 'round here.

abt madhuri and her kid....right again....every lady gains weight after having a baby. that being said, saima doesn't have 1, but 3 kids, according to rumors. that should explain her weight. as far as shedding the weight...right again...madhuri is loosing the xtra pounds....and so has saima. this is a fact, which people who have seen larki punjaban can attest to. but u're 2 ignorant 2 see that!!

and madhuri's not coming in movies??? lol. yaar.....she's signed 2-3 movies 4 this year, one of which will be the story of a young guy falling in love with an older woman. LOL. i don't even follow bollywood and i know this. lol.
she signed movie but u said she stared in movie where she was looking fat..wich movie????? and why should i admin positive points about saima if there aint positive things about saima? i dont know what u c into her??? whats so special about saima..and u are telling me that saima lost weight in larki punjaban? hahahahahahahahahahahahahah yes she lost weight i think maybe 100 gram..thats it hahahahahhahaha
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

she signed movie but u said she stared in movie where she was looking fat..wich movie????? and why should i admin positive points about saima if there aint positive things about saima? i dont know what u c into her??? whats so special about saima..and u are telling me that saima lost weight in larki punjaban? hahahahahahahahahahahahahah yes she lost weight i think maybe 100 gram..thats it hahahahahhahaha

WHERE DID I SAY MADHURI STARRED IN A MOVIE IN WHICH SHE LOOKED FAT??????????? READ PROPERLY MAN!!!!! GOD....DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH YAAR.......

as 4 postive/negatives abt saima....i can see 'em both, unlike u. but i'm still a fan of hers despite the negatives. 4 some reason, that irks u. lol. i don't know y??? lol.
Posted 17 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

WHERE DID I SAY MADHURI STARRED IN A MOVIE IN WHICH SHE LOOKED FAT??????????? READ PROPERLY MAN!!!!! GOD....DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH YAAR.......

as 4 postive/negatives abt saima....i can see 'em both, unlike u. but i'm still a fan of hers despite the negatives. 4 some reason, that irks u. lol. i don't know y??? lol.
coz she has big fat ass, big belly, ugly face!
Posted 17 Jan 2004

nfakfan u with ur saima face the reality while taking side of saima
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

coz she has big fat ass, big belly, ugly face!

lol. whatever man.....lol.
Posted 18 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

nfakfan u with ur saima face the reality while taking side of saima

lol. i do face reality.
Posted 18 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
guys..leave it saima topic...discuss on "one saima one topic"...
we need a new fresh heriones.
Posted 18 Jan 2004

paki lion says
ydakh said:

guys..leave it saima topic...discuss on "one saima one topic"...
we need a new fresh heriones.

yeah exactly but nfkan doesn't understands he even endorse saima to play leading heroine until she becomes 50 years old!
Posted 18 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic