NO TIME 2 MARRY...

2926 views 55 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

Saima is undoubtedly Lollywood's top-league and most sought-after actress. Right from her first film, Khatarnak (1991), to her superhit film Budda Gujjar released on Eidul Fitr, this lady has worked in more than 250 films, and is the reigning queen of the industry.
In the 10 years of her career, she has got several awards and performed many memorable characters.

Saima said that she intended to come into direction, but before joining direction she would want to properly learn all the technicalities of film-making. She said that direction was not child's play.

She further said that she could come into this field but she herself did not know when, because she was too much occupied in acting. "I have no time to marry even," she declared.

Saima said that other heroines must concentrate on their work rather than passing statements as to who is and who is not number one.
She said that she did not believe in sifarish, "After fininshing my work I go back home and have a good sleep. But, those heroines who take the support of sifarish usually do not last long.

"Look at the Indian actresses," she said, "Look at Shabana Azmi. She is always number one in a way, because she has a place of her own in their film industry, which no one has taken."

Saima said that those heroines who claim that they have offers from India are telling absolute lies. "They go to India and have themselves photographed with Indian actors, and published them in newspapers."
About (late) Sultan Rahi, she said, "Rahi was not a conventionally handsome looking man. But he was a great star, and a very cooperative person. He never caused any losses to any producer, even he had to work in several shifts at a time. He was the real number one."
She further said that even today, film makers are obsessed with the Rahi kind of films.
Talking about Humayun Gujjar, she said that it was a bad film, but because it was a success, every producer was encouraged and wanted to make films like this one.

She admitted, "I am quite fed up of working in films on Gujjars and proclaimed offenders, and being part of a three-song-two-scene role, but unfortulately there aren't many good roles being written for women today."

Saima said that she enjoyed working the most with Syed Noor, "Shahji gives me the right roles and respect. He gave me Daku Rani, Chooriyan, Mehndi Waley Hath and Ghunghat."

Saima said that she also wanted to act on TV and was also getting offers, but due to her tight schedule she was refusing. "Due to my hectic schedule of films, I refused to Abid Ali recently, who offered me a leading role in his play, Hawa Pe Raqs."

THERE U HAVE IT PEEPS.......THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD! and what a well-spoken actress she is....excellent points she brings up. way 2 go saima! NFAKFan38001.8119328704
Posted 15 Jan 2004

paki lion says
yaar where does this title came from queen of lollywood? i feel ashamed that a fat old looking woman is the queen of lollywood...
Posted 15 Jan 2004

she is very good actress but im not gonna call her HERIONE
Posted 15 Jan 2004

paki lion said:

yaar where does this title came from queen of lollywood? i feel ashamed that a fat old looking woman is the queen of lollywood...

Posted 15 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

lol.

like it or love it....she's still the queen of lollywood! and 2 answer u'r question, she gets the title based on her talent!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

lol.

like it or love it....she's still the queen of lollywood! and 2 answer u'r question, she gets the title based on her talent!
I THINK U NAMED HER QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD..IF NOT..THEN REMIND ONE THING..THINGS ARE CHANGING IN LOLLYWOOD...NOW ITS NOT EASY TO WORK IN LOLLYWOOD..NOW THERE IS MORE DEMAND..NOW ACTRICE SHOULD BE SLIM AND GOOD LOOKING AND STUFF LIKE THAT..WHEN SAIMA ENTERS LOLLYWOOD THERE WERE NOT OTHER ACTRICES SO MOST ROLES WENT TO SAIMA..AND OFCOURSE COZ NO OTHER WOMEN ENTERS LOLLYWOOD SHE WAS CALLED THE QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD.....AND U THINK ONCE SHE IS CALLED QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD SHE WOULD REMANIN QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD FOR EVER..AND U DONT KNOW..IN THE PAST LOLLYWOOD WALLAHS WERE PLAYING GAME WID AWARD..THEY EVEN GAVE MEERA SPECIAL AWARD..FOR NOTHING! I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIME SAIMA WON BEST ACTRICE AWARD..BUT ITS MEANS NOTHING!COZ THERE WERE NO COMPETITION IN THE PAST!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

I THINK U NAMED HER QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD..IF NOT..THEN REMIND ONE THING..THINGS ARE CHANGING IN LOLLYWOOD...NOW ITS NOT EASY TO WORK IN LOLLYWOOD..NOW THERE IS MORE DEMAND..NOW ACTRICE SHOULD BE SLIM AND GOOD LOOKING AND STUFF LIKE THAT..WHEN SAIMA ENTERS LOLLYWOOD THERE WERE NOT OTHER ACTRICES SO MOST ROLES WENT TO SAIMA..AND OFCOURSE COZ NO OTHER WOMEN ENTERS LOLLYWOOD SHE WAS CALLED THE QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD.....AND U THINK ONCE SHE IS CALLED QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD SHE WOULD REMANIN QUEEN OF LOLLYWOOD FOR EVER..AND U DONT KNOW..IN THE PAST LOLLYWOOD WALLAHS WERE PLAYING GAME WID AWARD..THEY EVEN GAVE MEERA SPECIAL AWARD..FOR NOTHING! I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIME SAIMA WON BEST ACTRICE AWARD..BUT ITS MEANS NOTHING!COZ THERE WERE NO COMPETITION IN THE PAST!

lol. first things first yaar.....i didn't name her the queen of lolly. the articles do. i just agree. lol.

secondly, u said its harder to work in lolly these days due to the demands (slim, young etc.). u're right. and last i checked...saima's still around, getting lead roles. lol. what does that tell u?!

as 4 her awards......seriously...common yaar. she's a good actress and she deserved them all.

and lastly, you summed up my WHOLE point of view......you're 100% right.....as far as saima goes......'there was no competiton'!! she kick all their asses!!! lol. NFAKFan38002.328125
Posted 16 Jan 2004

Tight says
no time to marry......
Actually it's "pehle kardey nain see hon hondi nain" kind of situation for saima now
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!! probably right....lol.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

lol. first things first yaar.....i didn't name her the queen of lolly. the articles do. i just agree. lol.

secondly, u said its harder to work in lolly these days due to the demands (slim, young etc.). u're right. and last i checked...saima's still around, getting lead roles. lol. what does that tell u?!

as 4 her awards......seriously...common yaar. she's a good actress and she deserved them all.

and lastly, you summed up my WHOLE point of view......you're 100% right.....as far as saima goes......'there was no competiton'!! she kick all their asses!!! lol.
THERE IS ONE THING SURE ABOUT U..U STILL WANT LOLLYWOOD TO BE STUCKED WID OLD EQUIMPENT, OLD LOOKING WOMEN, BAD COLOUR AND STUFF LIKE THAT!
Posted 17 Jan 2004

Cute_gal says
paki lion said:

hahahahahahah
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

THERE IS ONE THING SURE ABOUT U..U STILL WANT LOLLYWOOD TO BE STUCKED WID OLD EQUIMPENT, OLD LOOKING WOMEN, BAD COLOUR AND STUFF LIKE THAT!

wrong!! i want lollywood 2 improve. and thats y i support larki punjaban (WITH saima, WITH new equipment, WITH great colour and stuff like that)!!!

if it was some other actress, i still would have suported it.
Posted 17 Jan 2004

ymahmood says

Posted 17 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
but due to saima 'lp' has badly flop..I knew people will not like these kinda movies.
Posted 18 Jan 2004

slik chik says
Tight said:

no time to marry......
Actually it's "pehle kardey nain see hon hondi nain" kind of situation for saima now

lmao, hahaha, god one tight, i was gona post an alternative for the title of this topic sayin:i dont have a guy to marry!
but the punjabi version kicks ass big time! hahahah, nfak, do u know wat age saima is?
juss curious!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. i don't know exactly but then again, nobody does. according to sane rumors, she's in her very early 40's. BIG DEAL. lol.

man.....where's my backup when i need 'em 2 help me defend saima?! lol. holler if ya hear me sanam jee and co.!!!! lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, EK CHOTI SEE SLIKSTAA SE DURR GAYE HEIN APP/
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EARLY FORTYS/
DAYAM MAN, I THOT SHED BE MID THIRTY'S!
SHEESH KAMAYEEYAA!
MAN, MA MUMS ONLY 42 AND SHES GOT A 2O YR OLD DAUGHTER, DATS ME! FO GODS SAKE!
THAT MEANS SHES PLAYIN A HEROINE OPPOSITE GUYS WHO ARE FIT ENUF TO BE HER SONS! TOOBAA ASTAGHFAR!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
mein?!! aur dargaya?!?!?! HELLZ NO!!!

mein to bas, tired houn, since i'm defendin' saima all on my own. lol. i need my clique, sanam, umair16, lollyfan, mypak etc.!!! then it'd even out the odds!!

and saima being 40 is JUST A RUMOUR!!! lol. 4 all we know, she may very well be in her early 30s. lol. (J/K)
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
hahahahah, yeah right1
sure asure
dayam man, im enuf to take on everybody at this site all on ma own, forget bout juss u guys!
i mean, im da one handlin u guys all on ma own so far as well tho, !
im da slikstaa"
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
on the saima issue u got some backup, even tho u haven't asked 4 it. which means i'm bein' double-triple-quadruple teamed here. lol.

i gotta contend with paki lion, ydakh, srk, a host of newcomers and NOW YOU!! lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
LMAO! AND ME!

well, wat can i say, maybe the ratio of dumb people to wise people is decreasing slowly now!
thank god!
hahahahahahaha!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
DATS AN INSULT ON UR PART! LMAO! AHAHAHAHA!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
i know slik chik. jeez. lol. some of us have a sense of humour. we can laugh at jokes directed 2wards us. lol. NFAKFan38007.8914583333
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
hahahah, i luv jokes!
i wish i was a comic person
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. o u r slikster....u definately r comedic. lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
i am! kewl!
thank nfak looser! hehehehe!
y are u shedin ur tears ydkh, sumones gona slip on the floor n they'l end up sueing u!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
ONE THINK IS CLEAR...I WILL SAY LIKE PAKI LION...

THIS SAIMA TOPIC HAS STARTED DUE TO ONE MAN ONLY..THEN
DUE TO THIS,SOME GOOD PAKI MOVIE DISCUSSION WILL LESS..LP HAS NO HYPE AND NO CRAZY OF SAIMA..BUT ONLY IN SAIMA CRITIZIM TALK..

THERE IS ONLY SYED WHO WILL TALK SAIMA....OTHERWISE NO URDU DIRECTOR IN HER INTEREST.

OUR INDUSTRY HAS DESTROYED MUCH ALREADY...IN THESE STUPID HIRING PUNJABI STUFF.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
ONE THINK IS CLEAR...I WILL SAY LIKE PAKI LION...

THIS SAIMA TOPIC HAS STARTED DUE TO ONE MAN ONLY..THEN
DUE TO THIS,SOME GOOD PAKI MOVIE DISCUSSION WILL LESS..LP HAS NO HYPE AND NO CRAZY OF SAIMA..BUT ONLY IN SAIMA CRITIZIM TALK..

THERE IS ONLY SYED WHO WILL TALK SAIMA....OTHERWISE NO URDU DIRECTOR IN HER INTEREST.

OUR INDUSTRY HAS DESTROYED MUCH ALREADY...IN THESE STUPID HIRING PUNJABI STUFF.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

i am! kewl!
thank nfak looser! hehehehe!
y are u shedin ur tears ydkh, sumones gona slip on the floor n they'l end up sueing u!

loser?!?!! watch it slik....!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic