LARKI PUNJABAB flopped because of shamyal

3147 views 76 replies
Reply to Topic
BADMASH LAHORIA

Total Posts: 23

THERE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS MOVIE BUT IF IT WAS 5HIT IS BECAUSE OF THAT SHAMYAL KHAN THE TW4T HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO ACT.

I RATHER SEE SHAN WITH SAIMA BECAUSE THERE ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP.

THE MOVIE WASNT FLOP BECUS OF SAIMA ( SAIMA IS EXPERINCE CANDIATE, SHAMYAL IS NEW 5HIT BORN B4BY) HE NEEDS LESSON AND TIPS FROM SHAN.

THE MOVIE WAS FLOP PROABABLY BECUS THERE WAS NEW 5HIT HEAD THERE.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. i agree.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

lol. i agree.

u always agree who is pro-saima..u wont accept the fact about her..but never mind its ur opinion..
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

u always agree who is pro-saima..u wont accept the fact about her..but never mind its ur opinion..

lol. u always agree with anti-saima views. but never mind....its ur opinion. lol.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

Tight says
lo shamyl ko khamakhwa ragar dia...bhai badmash shan is famous only among badmash lahorias.....and clod ones.....no sensible man like his looks and performance in those idiotic flicks like "jat da eeh" or "jat da oh"
..........Shamyl could become a gem if properly used....otherwise we know our genius...they know how to spoil some good script,hero or mood anywhere,anytime.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

umair16 says
true . shan dose pick weird name movies . lol
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
THEY AL THE MOVIES FOR THEM TAPORI'S!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

THEY AL THE MOVIES FOR THEM TAPORI'S!

hey hey hey!!! careful slikster! I WATCH SHAAN MOVIES!!!! lol.

peeps....shaan can name his movies whatever he wants. he's still the best!!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
hahahahah, ooops ma bad, but ur just one of the normal decent people, the rest r all tapori's!
no offense!
i mean, n example is this new freak on the site who is obsessed with everything punjabi!
lolz
maybe hes gona tel us next that we shud be wearing punjabi shtyle underpants! hahahahah!
dayam dat dude is a wackhead!
Posted 16 Jan 2004

IMAN says
SHAAN iS THe Best...he''s all we have..lol
hey did u guys notice he's better lookin then all the indian actors...lol

anywayz has anyone seen mehr badshaa..
babar ali n shaan r dancing..lol..i mean that thing tamal or something that girls dance to..shaan n babar ali did that in mehr badashaa it was really funny...lol

babar looked weird shaan was alright cuz babar was dancing too girly...lol but the actress with shaan who is she does anyone know she's new i guess.. n damn she' is not good..i don't know why shaan came with her she didn't even know how to speak..

and i have to say NFAK...os ladki ko dekh key mujhe saima ki kamiy mehsoos huwi thi...saima is way better then these new girls man..

sana looked good though...

anyways i haven't seen lp...i want too though i like shymyal but only in dramas ,,i heard only babar was alright..in lp
Posted 16 Jan 2004

ya i have seen it they
do look weird
and that girl she came
in dramas before .
she was worse then all
the actress man.
even noor is better then her.handsome_gujjar38002.8484143519
Posted 16 Jan 2004

well lp is flopped only becuase of poor screenplay and direction saima and shymil both are spot on.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

hahahahah, ooops ma bad, but ur just one of the normal decent people, the rest r all tapori's!
no offense!
i mean, n example is this new freak on the site who is obsessed with everything punjabi!
lolz
maybe hes gona tel us next that we shud be wearing punjabi shtyle underpants! hahahahah!

none taken!

u're right abt mr. punjab. lol. i guess he's just proud of his background. i dunno....

and hey....wats wrong with punjabi shtyle underpants????!!! lol. (j/k)
Posted 16 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
IMAN said:

and i have to say NFAK...os ladki ko dekh key mujhe saima ki kamiy mehsoos huwi thi...saima is way better then these new girls man..

i heard only babar was alright..in lp

lol. i'm glad u felt saima's absense, and that u think she's better than some of these newcomers. lol. i agree!

as 4 baber.....he's a good actor, as long as he doesn't dance. lol. shaan does a thamaal in jagga tax as well. those kind od dances are ok 4 guys. i'm just glad neither of them (especially shaan) don't dance like that bollywood actor ritik roshan. hahahahahahaha!!! LOL. that dude dances better than ladies. LOL. i've seen him in commercials...i can only imagine what kind of nuber he does in the actual movies. LOL.NFAKFan38002.9663310185
Posted 16 Jan 2004

har film main shaan tu nahi ho sakta na wese shaan hi achi acting achi kar leta hai.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

babar, shaan , moammer yeh sab purane kab tak chalein gey? i think barhape tak.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

his debut film....shaan is experience...
Posted 16 Jan 2004

shaan ki pehli film hoti yehi kehtey...
Posted 16 Jan 2004

paki lion says
slik chik said:

no offense!
lolz

silk dont be afraid..we are not allowed to decide who is best who not..we have to say shaan and saima are the best even if we dont agree..and if we dont agree some users here will call us retarded
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

silk dont be afraid..we are not allowed to decide who is best who not..we have to say shaan and saima are the best even if we dont agree..and if we dont agree some users here will call us retarded

lol.NFAKFan38003.3331944444
Posted 17 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

lol. yeah slikster....don't be afraid. LOL.

even tho the above theory is NOT tru....u have nothing 2 worry abt regardless. only people who talk the talk but can't walk the walk are labelled as retards by yours truly!! lol. NFAKFan38003.3322916667
Posted 17 Jan 2004

ymahmood says
"LARKI PUNJABAB" to kisi movie ka naam hi naheen hay, so flop kaisay ho gaee?????

Posted 17 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
lp has floped mostly saima whatever acting in lp..but people want young talented actress who r nothing in lollywood unfortunetely.
Posted 18 Jan 2004

slik chik says
WELL,PUNJABI SHTYLE UNDERPANTS, WELL, I CAN WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT IT BUT I WONT! HEHEHEHE!
OYE NFAK, Y DONT U START A TOPIC CALLED "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PUNJABI UNDERPANTS"
BET THEY'L MAKE A MOVIE ON IT IN LOLLY AND SAIMA WILL BE THE OCCUPANT OF THAT UNDERPANT! DAYAM, WUD BE ONE SAD MOVIE! LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
HA-HA. very funny slik chik. lol. i 4 1, would DEFINATELY watch dat movie. lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yea, sure nfak, sez alot bout ur taste in movies! lmao! hehehehehehehehehe
main song of the movie will be
mera joota hai japani
ye patloon inglistani
sur pe lal toppi rusee
lekin underpant punjabi!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
LOL,LOL,LOL!!

again, HA-HA slik chik....very funny. my freakin' sides r splitting from all this laughter. lol.

if saima knew how 2 read english/surf the web...u'd be in deep trouble sista.....lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
HAHAHAH, YEAH I KNOW, THATS Y IM TAKIN AN ADVANTAGE OF HER NOT BEIN LITTERATE IN ENGLISH! HEHEHEHEHE
OTHERWISE, SHE'L UZ THE LIFE OUTA ME!
EK PAIR MERE OOPER RUKH DIYA TO PHIR TO MERI BODY KI HER BONE POWDER POWDER HO JAI GI!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. damn skippy!!

beware slik.....i might just translate 4 her. lol. NFAKFan38007.8487847222
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
u do, then i'l make sure ur 6 feet under dude!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
u'll have 2 get past saima first. lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic