FUZON/ZARA/SHAAN

4155 views 82 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

has anyone seen the SUPER KICK-A** video 4 fuzon's KICK A** classical song KHAMAJ?!?!! it has shaan and zara sheikh in it!! OUTSNADING video. very unique..

fuzon rocks!!ffm38006.8965625
Posted 20 Jan 2004

trust me guyz it is simply excellent jus out standing video and it is directed by a new guy called saqib malik never heard of him but its an awesome video and shaan is really looking very handsome.
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
yup!! and people.....i'm tellin' u.....this director has told more of a story in this 5 minute video, than most directors do in a 2 hour movie!! SUPERB video. NFAKFan38006.8958796296
Posted 20 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
mein ne abhi tak nahi deki na     
Posted 20 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
nfakfan...which channal..I could not see..I have only ptv world...
Posted 20 Jan 2004

Ashii says
hann hannnnnnnnnnnnn

me ne dekha haii kal hiiiiiii.. wow owwwwwwwwwwwwww
aikkk dammmm zabardassst....
i loove that song and VDO bhi kya baaat hai reyy
shaan lookkks tooooooooo goood
Posted 20 Jan 2004

kaun sie video... nfakfan song name hi batado...shuru ho gayee direct
Posted 20 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
song's name is khamaj srk yaar! haven't u heard it?? common yaar....get with the program already!! lol.

ydakh, the video was played on PTV prime. u can download it from www.pakmusic.com as well. definately worth your time!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Ashii says
uffff.. sarial kahinnn kaaa.. parha to hota pehle

KHAMAJ
sawan beeto jaae teherwa
mann mera ghabraae
aiso gae pardeis piya tum
chein humein nahi aae
mora sayyan mose bole naa
me laakh jatan kar haari
laakh jatan kar haar rahi
mora sayyan mose bole na
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Tight says
yes very true......i haven't seen the video yet but i saw it's making at some channel some days ago and i could tell by there preparation that this is going to be something "extra ordinary".....this is what i always keep yelling about...good directors....good directors.....come ooooon....
Posted 21 Jan 2004

SALL said:

uffff.. sarial kahinnn kaaa.. parha to hota pehle

KHAMAJ
sawan beeto jaae teherwa
mann mera ghabraae
aiso gae pardeis piya tum
chein humein nahi aae
mora sayyan mose bole naa
me laakh jatan kar haari
laakh jatan kar haar rahi
mora sayyan mose bole na

Posted 21 Jan 2004

paki lion says
now we see.talents are there in pakistan..unfortunate those talents are not appreciated enuff..best video directors are those who makes video clip for singers...if they joins filming then lollywood become the best again!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
WAT ID LIKE TO LISTEN TO IS THE SONGS FOR THAT MOVIE PAP! THATS THE MOVIE THE PAKI ARTIST DID THE MUSIC FOR RITE?
THE POOJA BHATT ONE?

NYBODY HEARD IT?
ANYGOOD OR JUS TIME PASS?
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
yeah js has said all good video directer of pop music..they should come on to movies..actually we have good director..but Money is a problem of those..and these so called non-sense jehal director...they have Money..that's why they r present in this serious meduim.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
By the way...Amna khan who direct video of pop music coming to movie making after appreciating 'YDAKH',that's excellent.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yeah, problem is the lack of capital to start with!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

WAT ID LIKE TO LISTEN TO IS THE SONGS FOR THAT MOVIE PAP! THATS THE MOVIE THE PAKI ARTIST DID THE MUSIC FOR RITE?
THE POOJA BHATT ONE?

NYBODY HEARD IT?
ANYGOOD OR JUS TIME PASS?

slik....finally a decent conversation/topic 2 talk 2 u abt, without the wisecracks. lol.

all jokes aside yaar....the music 4 paap is SUPER KICK-ASS music. read ANY review on bollywood websites and its given 8-9/10. and the song that is singled out is, rahat fateh ali khan's song, MAN KI LAGAN. its said 2 be pooja bhatt's pet song (her favorite on the album) and its plastered all over the commercials 4 this movie. i'm gonna watch this movie (my first bollywood movie since 1997) thanks 2 its music!! that should tell u how good/new/unique it is. TRY IT!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
i def will!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
music with junoon yaar!!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
nai yaar....it was ok, but rahat's songs were better!!

going back 2 fuzon...they will be the next junoon in my opinion!!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yeah? usually ur opinion isnt one ppl generally agree with!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
can i help the fact they ain't as bright?! lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
its more like can u help it if ur the chosen (wacko) one! hehehehehehehe!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
pleeeeease. lol. there's plenty a wacko's 'round here and i ain't one of 'em. we both know that slikster.

y? u don't think fuzon will replace junoon???!!NFAKFan38007.8757407407
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
no, i like fuzon alo, infACT I LIKE THEM BETTER THAN JUNOON! SICK N TIRED OF JUNOON NOW!

I WAS SAYIN IT IN TERMS OF CHOICE OF MOVIES AND OFCOURSE UR GAINAA!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. u won't stop will u!? lol.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
U THINK I WILL?
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Cute_gal says
NFAKFan said:

has anyone seen the SUPER KICK-A** video 4 fuzon's KICK A** classical song KHAMAJ?!?!! it has shaan and zara sheikh in it!! OUTSNADING video. very unique..

fuzon rocks!!

nope haven't seen it...
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
wat u waitin' 4 cute gal?!?!!! download it already yaar!! www.pakmusic.com. u won't be sorry.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
peeps.......has anyone heard sajjad ali's new song 'KOI NAI'???!!! his video's also real good.

man......we suck movie wise, but musically/music video wise.....jeez....we blow ANY competition out the water. collectively, pakistan is advancing in music at an alarming rate. lol. i love it!!
Posted 22 Jan 2004

umair16 says
Very true . i have seen a lot of pakistani music videos and their the bomb . their so good . we kick ass in music video .

But why not MOVIESSSSSS
Posted 22 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic