wht happened to Sadia Imam??

11936 views 67 replies
Reply to Topic
friend_16

Total Posts: 10089

ohhhh!! look at her guys! wht is she looking like as if she is gonna kill someone!!
Posted 25 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. one bad pic!! so what! she's still a VERY goodlookin' lady!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
yeah shez pretty!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

Tight says
she is not pretty,just attractive.....normally all girls at this age,are attractive......dunno why
Posted 26 Jan 2004

friend_16 says
well everybody has her/his own point of view.. some thinks she is pretty.. some thinks she is attractive.. but if someone has seen her live.. then i think she/he has seen the reality of her.. she is attractive just on screen.. these tv artists use so many creams n stuff to look pretty.. but in real life they aren't so pretty..
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
friend_16 said:

well everybody has her/his own point of view.. some thinks she is pretty.. some thinks she is attractive.. but if someone has seen her live.. then i think she/he has seen the reality of her.. she is attractive just on screen.. these tv artists use so many creams n stuff to look pretty.. but in real life they aren't so pretty..

not tru!! i've seen sadia imam live and up close @ lahore's airport!! she really IS goodlookin'!!!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

yeh_dil says
GUYS SHE IS 2GOOD
Posted 26 Jan 2004

friend_16 says
NFAKFan said:

friend_16 said:

not tru!! i've seen sadia imam live and up close @ lahore's airport!! she really IS goodlookin'!!!

nahi live without makeup deekha hai kia?? makeup main tu koi bhee acha laag sakta hai.. magar without makeup har koi acha nahi lagta..
Posted 26 Jan 2004

Jiya_k says
lol....she is prettie...kesey kha janey wali nazaroo sey dekh rahi hai..
Posted 26 Jan 2004

kool_gyal says
yo tight wat is ur problem u think gyals are ugly well DUH way better than u or all the boys cuz u know wat ( gyAls Da bEst) ok got it ya and gyals for gud and boys for bad......lolllz be happy and dont u mentions gyals name cuz ya sadia imam is gud looking gyal......
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
friend_16 said:

nahi live without makeup deekha hai kia?? makeup main tu koi bhee acha laag sakta hai.. magar without makeup har koi acha nahi lagta..

nai jee! usne very tora saa makeup lagaya va tha!

we were in a LONG lineup at lahore's airport aur sadia imam humaray peechay thee!! so my mom started talkin' 2 her. i had absolutely NO idea who she was, cause at the time (last year) i didn't know ANY model from pk. lol. lekin bottom line....she was wearin' very little makeup, and she looked VERY good!!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
hain yeh koon hia ......    
Posted 27 Jan 2004

scotchtape says

THese are some real life pictures of Sadia Imam. I saw her in Rawalpindi a while ago and she was very pretty in real life. Even prettier than the pictures above and on tv.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
thank u scotchtape! see peeps?!?! she looks VERY good in real life. pics do her no justice.....see her in person and she looks 10 times better!! NFAKFan38013.3470023148
Posted 27 Jan 2004

Tight says
kool_gyal said:

yo tight wat is ur problem u think gyals are ugly well DUH way better than u or all the boys cuz u know wat ( gyAls Da bEst) ok got it ya and gyals for gud and boys for bad......lolllz be happy and dont u mentions gyals name cuz ya sadia imam is gud looking gyal......

yeh kia hai??I m lost
Posted 27 Jan 2004

Tight says
NFaKfAN...it seems u have seen many celebrities with naked eye....plzzz start a new thread...asking for members here to share there feelings and comments if they have seen any celebrity in real life....share how do they look and there behaviour in public...
Cheers
Posted 27 Jan 2004

Jiya_k says
sadia looks like preity zinta..ofcourse sadia is better mager milti hai thora thora !!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

sadia and priety c mmmon yaaaar priety is very very pretty and saida is jus ok
Posted 27 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
author is quit right... i agree tight..opinion..sadia imam is not nice now..but she is nice when I saw in teenager in 1996...with Humayoo saeed dramas..
but she is stereotype charac..
well js...has not hired in movie..

Iman..Amna..Fiza..and many more young girl..they r nice..they r actual girl..
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
charizmatic said:

DISAGREE!!! SADIA'S WAY PRETTIER!!

i even showed a pic of sadia 2 a white friend of mine, and he said she looked AMAZING!! lol.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
saw sadia imams boutiqu openin on ztv, n she looked ok, nothin spectacular, but i juss sorta pretty!
but priety zinta always looks kewl!
altho, they do look quite similar, sept priety is sorta big boned!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

scotchtape says
NFAKFan said:

charizmatic said:

DISAGREE!!! SADIA'S WAY PRETTIER!!

i even showed a pic of sadia 2 a white friend of mine, and he said she looked AMAZING!! lol.

I agree. Sadia is stunning in real life. I never really liked her but ever since I saw her in real life I started liking her. Preity is pretty too but not as much. I dont think they look alike at all.
PReity is more cute but sadia is more beautiful.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Tight says
Plzz Don't compare Sadia to Preity....i like Preity as much as Nfak likes Saima.....That really hurts when u say Sadia is better then,my goodness, Preity
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
hain?!?!!

tight sahib....i like saima as an actress, for her talent. lol. looks wise, sadia imam's my favorite, as well as natasha and veena malik! just want 2 make sure u dont mix them up! lol.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
DAT AMNA HAQ GAL IS NICE LOOKIN, I THINK VEENA MALIK IS JUS ORDINARY LOOKIN, DATS IT, SADIA IS PRETTY AND THAT NATASHA IS A GOOD LOOKER ASWELL, BUT PREITY ZINTA IS ALOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SADIA, DATS FO SURE!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

BUT PREITY ZINTA IS ALOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SADIA, DATS FO SURE!

NO!!

sadia looks more sophisticated....!!

Posted 28 Jan 2004

scotchtape says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

NO!!

I agree. PReity is like a cute girl but Sadia is a beautiful, sophisticated woman.
Posted 29 Jan 2004

Tight says
hahahaaha...heheheheeh
Natasha is goodlooking.....hahahahahahaahahaha
Oh my God....hahahahaah......yaar i beg my pardon...but.....hahahaahahaha....
Yaar NFAK it seems u didn't follow pakistan showbiz that much....otherwise there are much more good looking creatures available here.....for example..Sara choudhary....she simply rules.....but i hear she has got married...thou she is just 18 years old....to be honest..i had a crush on her
Posted 29 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
tight man, wats wrong with u yaar?!?!?!!!!!!! natasha is VERY pretty!!!

scotchtape brother......i need some help here. i KNOW u got pics of natasha!! would u mind postin some, so we could prove tight wrong here. lol.

sara chaudry is ok, but she's so childish. lol. did u see her on ptv prime, hosting the eid show??? lol. she's too....perky. lol.

.....i still can't believe u don't like natasha! lol. aap teek to ho naa!?!? (j/k)
Posted 29 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

NO!!

in other words, shes budhi amma!
but no, preity is much more beautiful and talented not to mention!
sadia shows off way too much!
Posted 30 Jan 2004

Tight says
Posted 30 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic