Reema to direct Koi Tujh Sa Kahan

1179 views 13 replies
Reply to Topic
paki lion

Total Posts: 1162

Producer and International promoter Shoaib Alam has finalised the shooting schedule of his film titled 'Koi Tujh Sa Kahan'.

Reema will direct this film. Shoaib will also organise a music mela in Wembley Stadium in London which will have artistes from Bangladesh, India, Srilanka, Pakistan, China and Nepal.

While talking about the details of his two projects in an interview, Shoaib said, "The inaugural ceremony of film 'Koi Tujh Sa Kahan' will be in the beginning of February whereas the shooting will start in May. For the first time a unit comprising of 30 people will go to England.

Reema will try to revive the lost glory of the film industry through this film. I am also organising a show of Indian superstar Daler Mehdi and Reema. " Shoaib Alam said many promoters are copying my style and although it is a matter of pride for me yet no creative work is being done. He further added that the music of the film 'Koi Tujh Sa kahan' has been completed. The music has been given by Amjad Bobby and penned by Riaz-ur-Rehman Saghir.

Lyrics have been written by Aqeel Ruby. Aqib Malik is the cameraman and Assistant Chief is Rashid Dar and Tanvir Malik. The cast includes Reema, Veena Malik, Nadeem, Soofi and Irfan Khoosat.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic