Humaira on PTVPrime

4386 views 76 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

anyone catch dream saturday 2day (feb7th)??!! the special guest was my favorite, humaira arshad, and it was an interesting interview 2 say the least. lol.

anyone else catch it??!!NFAKFan38025.2563888889
Posted 08 Feb 2004

I HAD HEARD...DIDNT WATCH THE SHOW
Posted 08 Feb 2004

Saki says
i saw the show..totally wicked..she looked great and her punjabi is so cute..i liked it when she said 2 sumone 'kidda phone si'..
Posted 08 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. i agree saki!! she's the best! she's a straight-shooting kinda gal, and i love that abt her! u see when they played that crazy joke on her?! she didn't even laugh...in fact she said it wasn't funny at all. LOL. she tells it like it is.....humaira's the best. lol.
Posted 08 Feb 2004

Saki says
true....that joke was so pathetic..i thought it was so stupid, i mean we wanna hear her talk not go through this melo-drama...
as reema once said..Humera is the female Ibrar of pk and i totally agree..
Posted 09 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
really?!?! reema called humaira the female abrar of pk?!?!!! r u serious saki?!!!

if so, what a compliment, from an established star! and yeah...i agree as well....indeed she is the female abrar! can't wait 4 her next album. do u know when its out??
Posted 09 Feb 2004

Saki says
NFAKFan said:

really?!?! reema called humaira the female abrar of pk?!?!!! r u serious saki?!!!

if so, what a compliment, from an established star! and yeah...i agree as well....indeed she is the female abrar! can't wait 4 her next album. do u know when its out??

i m 100% serious..heard it with me own ears on Vectone when them two were sitting 2gather..it was such fun interview...
nah..don't know when her next album is comin out!
Posted 09 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
they were sitting 2gether (humaira,reema) 4 an interview?! i would have loved 2 see that yaar. lol.

i heard her next album is coming out,on or around basant?? i've heard 2 songs from it, and they seem pretty good. i'm a HUGE humaira arshad fan, so i'm lookin' 4ward 2 it. how abt u?! u seem like a humaira fan as well...r u?!!
Posted 09 Feb 2004

Saki says
humera's fan..what r u chattin'
i'm her dewani...i have always liked her...she is my only fav female pk singer..others r good too but who can out do her...
yeah it was such a funny interview..both were laffing and cracking jokes...humera said reema's her best friend and she will sing especailly for reema to perform her..
my two fav celebs coming 2gether..i was on the moon.
Posted 09 Feb 2004

umair16 says
yeh . . humera sang 2 remixed songs for reema for her performace at the super music masti (peace concert)/ / which am dieing to see.
Posted 09 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
WICKED!! a fellow humaira arshad fan!! i'm lovin' it!!

i 2 am a HUGE humaira fan. the main reason 4 this is, the fact that she learned her trait from the late great ustaad nusrat fateh ali khan, and as u can tell by my username, i'm also his fan!! i have her 3 main albums, and even her 2 cd's in which she sings noor jehan songs!! they're all outstanding!!

but you and umair16 r makin' me jealous yaar.....lol. both of u got 2 see her and reema 2gether in an interview. i didn't get 2 see it cause i'm in canada. lol. and now u guys r tellin' me she sang 2 songs 4 reems especially?!?!?!?!!!!! i'm going crazy here. lol. both of u PLEASE keep me posted on when this peace concert airs.....i HAVE 2 GET MY COUSIN 2 TAPE IT!!!! LOL.
Posted 09 Feb 2004

umair16 says
I will tell u in advance when the concert come on. . at that interviwe delear mehidi also came and someone else but i carnt remember who it was . .

humaira arshad performed at the super music masti in may and she was excellent she got the crowed up and daceing. everyone loved her so she came back for the peace concert. I also carnt weait to see Reema's performance. . not only cos am a big fan but also cos their remixed songs sang by humaira arshad .
Posted 10 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

I will tell u in advance when the concert come on. . at that interviwe delear mehidi also came and someone else but i carnt remember who it was . .

humaira arshad performed at the super music masti in may and she was excellent she got the crowed up and daceing. everyone loved her so she came back for the peace concert. I also carnt weait to see Reema's performance. . not only cos am a big fan but also cos their remixed songs sang by humaira arshad .

thanks yaar!

stop telling me all this stuff...u're getting water in my mouth. lol. (j/k) i cant wait!

did reema do classical dances 2??!!
Posted 10 Feb 2004

Saki says
So umair u saw that interview too...they were getting so giggly and i really enjoyed watching that..
one thing i like both reema and humera is that they r so down to earth and pleasant to listen to...
plus humera is such a good singer..when she sings live it still is so good..

i really like NFAK as well...i luv that song of his..kisse da yaar na wichre..so romantic and emotional..

Posted 10 Feb 2004

umair16 says
They both where like best mates at the interviwe . . got along well which is good to see . . i dont know if reema did a classical dance .. am so disparate to bee the concert.

On Eid i saw a little of nirma's dance when the showed 1 hour of the concert . .last eid that is . . her dance was good but i wana see reema.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
very tru saki. i'm not 2 familiar with reema, but humaira literally LOOKS like a down-2-earth person based on the interviews i have seen. i love that abt her!!

'kisay da yaar na vichray' was definately a great song! my personal favorite is 'ishq dewaana mera, rog purana mera...' from the album mastt mustt II!! have u guys heard it??

and i also agree with umair. i'm sure reema's dance was far better than nirma's. u seem like a big reema fan yaar....r u!?! did u see her classical dance at the PTV awards, on shazia manzoor's song??!!
Posted 10 Feb 2004

Saki says
Nfak..u talking abt that song she did in a silver dress...'dondey tujh ko mere naina''sumthing like that..i luv her dance, her voice, her looks, acting..everything..she and humera are my fav..
Posted 10 Feb 2004

umair16 says
Yeh i am a big fan of reema . . and i lover her performanceses . First time i sure her dance besides movies was at the Super Music Masti concert in 2002 . . she did 2 dances both Humeria arshad songs and i though she was weiked . .

She put of her efforts in her danceing when on stage. I didnt see her dance at the arward i dont have prime tv . . i have Ary cos they saw all these concert that happen in the uk . . and i have zee tv my mum likes it.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
Saki said:

Nfak..u talking abt that song she did in a silver dress...'dondey tujh ko mere naina''sumthing like that..i luv her dance, her voice, her looks, acting..everything..she and humera are my fav..

thats the one!! b4 seeing that, i had only heard of reema's classical dancing ability....but when i saw that, i was very impressed. my mom liked it so much, she made me record it, the second time they aired it. lol.

i'm glad u like reema/humaira! we have something in common!! altho i must say....i want humaira 2 grow her hair back. lol. she looks amazing as it is, but she would look that much better in long hair! u agree?!
Posted 10 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

Yeh i am a big fan of reema . . and i lover her performanceses . First time i sure her dance besides movies was at the Super Music Masti concert in 2002 . . she did 2 dances both Humeria arshad songs and i though she was weiked . .

She put of her efforts in her danceing when on stage. I didnt see her dance at the arward i dont have prime tv . . i have Ary cos they saw all these concert that happen in the uk . . and i have zee tv my mum likes it.

yeah man, reema's a very talented dancer! she's a great actress too in my opinion. i want 2 see this concert just as bad as u, espcially since she danced 2 humaira's songs!

i'm sure if u go 2 a local video store, they'll have the PTV awards on tape 4 u. after i saw the dance, i went 2 a pakistani video store here, and they had the entire concert....i think its the 10 annual PTV Awards show. hope that helps! it was very much worth it!
Posted 10 Feb 2004

umair16 says
Am going tomorrow to the shop now just to see if they have the arwards. . .can u tell me who else performed at the Awards . . I also thing nirma's a good performer on stage . . but i hate Sana's and meera's performance on stage they are so boring .

I wanted to ask dose anyone know anyshops in the UK where i could get some pakistani concerts . if u do please tell me.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

umair16 says
HERE SOME PICS FROM THE SUPER MUSIC MASTI WHICH HAPPNED IN MAY 2003.

Posted 10 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
great pics! the show seems like it was a super hit! is that lady, reema??

i've never seen sana perform at a concert or award show live or on tv, so i won't comment on her, even tho i hate her as an actress.

i have seen meera perform at the independence day concert and at an eid show....both were horrible. lol.

Posted 11 Feb 2004

umair16 says
yeh the lady is reema . . I saw Sana at the Super music masti concert in 2002 and she did a dance to the song from yeh dil aap ka huwa (tum mile jab se) the song was good but her dance was boring . . not really a dance song.

more pics of the super music masti concert which happned Clyde Auditorium in scotholand. Sunday 21st Sept 2003

Posted 11 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
WICKED! where did u get these from yaar?!?! reema looks great, and the show looks like it was done VERY professionally.

and i agree abt sana. lol.
Posted 11 Feb 2004

Saki says
yeah i saw sana's song in that concert..the clothes she was wearing..she cudn't even move..

my mum wantes Humera to grow back her hair but i like it in all forms..she is very pretty (mashallah)
i wonder who she's gonna get married to..

she's changed herself so much from a kameez shalwar gal 2 a to new modern look..and i think her career is going in the rite direction!
Posted 11 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. good question (who she'll get married 2)!! whoever the guy is, he'll be SUPER LUCKY, i can tell u that much!

and i agree with u...short or long hair....she's a very pretty and a very classy lady.

as 4 her fashion sense, every time we see her on tv, my sisters, ALWAYS notice what she wears and compliment it!! she's a fashion plate (she sets trends)!!
Posted 11 Feb 2004

Saki says
well if ur sis compliment humera then they have a fashion sense too...lol..i think so too that her hubby will be very lucky..did u see on ARY digital when they played a prank on her (that funny man, Raja or sumthing) it was so funny..she was so angry and was abt to hit the other person when her bro came and told her she was on tv!
Posted 12 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
they played another prank on humaira?!?! lol. i don't get ary digital. please share the story!! what joke did they play on her!?!

Posted 12 Feb 2004

umair16 says
Talking to Daily Times, Mr Alam said he would be arranging a solo show for pop singer Abrarul Haq on the second day of Eidul Fitr. “Ibrar will perform in ten shows arranged by me,” he said

He said singer Jawad Ahmed would also perform at various shows in England with him right after Eidul Fitr. “In April, I will conduct a show with Moeen Akhter and Bushra Ansari in England. They will be accompanied by Shahzad Roy, Hadeeqa Kiani, Abrarul Haq and Jawad Ahmed,” he said.

Mr Alam said he had also scheduled the production of a film with actress Reema as the director. “I will spend around Rs 30 to 40 million on the film. It will be filmed in England and other European countries,” he said. Mr Shoaib said his Super Music Masti Show 2003 was successful. “Around 7,300 people witnessed the show in Wembley Arena,” he claimed. —Staff Report
Posted 12 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
again with the U.K. shows. lol. what abt canada?!?!!!

and i'm guessing this show will be next eid??

this mr. alam character is alright in my books! i like his contributions 2 all these things (concerts, reema's movie)! we need more guys like him......
Posted 13 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic