if esha is better then simran in yuva

14843 views 44 replies
Reply to Topic
abhishek

Total Posts: 13

Here in bollywood u dont know lot abt simran.but she is really like an goddess in south india and she catches millions of young hearts.Apart from her looks and glamour she is the only versatile actress in southindia who can tackle any kinds of roles after sridevi.she is a highest payed actress in south which abt 60-70lakhs per film.Apart from cinema she success in modeling by doing fanta and jeeva adds.Her fans calls her "lady super star".Even after her marriage her fans are eagerly looking for her reentry.Unfortunately she is not in yuva.I dont know the little deol fills the place of the beauty queen.what u people think abt that.abhishek38030.4536342593
Posted 13 Feb 2004

Koi hai says

I am very proud that i am a simrans awesome man
Posted 21 Feb 2004

Koi hai says

simran in fanta ad
Posted 21 Feb 2004

Koi hai says

kamal with simran
Posted 21 Feb 2004

Koi hai says

simran with malayalam superstar mohanlaal
Posted 21 Feb 2004

Koi hai says

simran with madhavan in Balachander's 100th movie
Posted 21 Feb 2004

Koi hai says

simran with Telugu superstar chiranjeevi
Posted 21 Feb 2004

koolesha says
both are flop
Posted 21 Feb 2004

Koi hai says
Hi guys this the topic started by www.galatta.com About who is good SIMRAN OR AISHWARYA RAI you can view the replys                                               Rakesh Thursday, May 29, 2003
7:28:38 AM

Hey simran rokzzzzzzz

aishui Thursday, May 22, 2003
8:19:54 PM

both are the best! I like this! www.aishfanclub.tk

aish Friday, May 02, 2003
8:10:06 PM

Both are the best!

Nargayse Monday, March 31, 2003
8:17:11 AM

Simran is cool.

encore Monday, March 24, 2003
4:09:07 PM

This conversation should finish now and who cares if u perfer simran or ash...It is just ur opinion so dont try to convince others to like ash or simran since u like that actress...PEACE!!!

MANYA Saturday, March 22, 2003
7:35:50 AM

HI I AM KIRAN S COUSIN, I DO AGREE WITH HER 100% SIMRAN IS WORLDWIDE KNOWN WITH NORTH AND SOUTH INDIAN SO IS AISH...SO GIVE BOTH A BREAK, AND CONCLUDE THIS DISCUSSION!

Kiran Kapoor Friday, March 21, 2003
8:44:13 AM

I am from Mumbai, and I like Simran. She is really pretty, I liked her Tele Serial back in the day with Tere Mere Sapne, and I liked her in the special appearence in a HIndi film which i forgot, it was a song, and she danced with Govinda. I heard that she is from Punjab, but she acts in Tamil Films. Anyways, I like Simran. Aish is also pretty. I liked her in Devdas.

Aish Fan Wednesday, March 19, 2003
4:29:57 PM

Naven, I agree with you 100%.

RaKesh Tuesday, March 18, 2003
4:43:20 PM

Hi Naveen, it is not all true, some of my North-Indian friends also have voted for Simran. Even Myself. I am Punjab and Bengali mixed but i like to watch all indian language film, so i have also watched Aishwarya s and Simran s tamil movie, it is great both are good, its just that some people prefer ms.Rai, and some prefer Ms.Naval. I also prefer Ms.Naval, but i like Both of Them.

naven Monday, March 17, 2003
7:51:39 AM

i have just view all the comments but i want said that i see the name of they address in this is all an tamil films watching indians thats why they all vote and talking about simran. if world wide aiswarya will be taliking.

VICKY Monday, March 17, 2003
1:09:37 AM

OMG..simmi vs aish.both of em are equally gd in their own ways.both can act,dance,haf body n looks.why muz we fight over em.both of em r talented i muz say.

Georgre Friday, March 14, 2003
9:18:47 AM

Simran is Sexyyyy, classyyyyy

Nanthan Thursday, March 13, 2003
5:30:36 PM

I love Simran Naval. She is soo beautiful.

Sonia Wednesday, March 12, 2003
4:34:44 PM

I love Aishwarya Rai. She is soo beautiful.

Rahul Monday, March 03, 2003
8:38:30 AM

Simran is cute looking.

Loolu Saturday, February 08, 2003
10:54:35 AM

i LOVE......SIM....n.....AISH....BOTH!

Mathan Saturday, February 08, 2003
8:26:22 AM

SIMRAN IS MUCCCCHHHHHHHHH BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERR RRRRRRRR

renuka Thursday, January 30, 2003
2:22:59 AM

******~~~~~~JYOTIKA FANCLUB~~~~~~****** COME JOIN MY FANCLUB FOR JYOTIKA, IT S ONE OF THE LIVELIEST AROUND WITH ALL THE LATEST NEWS AND PICTURES. CHECK IT OUT!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jyotikasadhana/

Bored out Friday, January 24, 2003
11:07:29 AM

I agree with Concerned, this discussion has to end.

LOvely Friday, January 24, 2003
8:04:31 AM

Simran and BOTH aish ARE GOOD, GET IT THROUGH UR THINK HEADS PEOPLE.THINK DISCUSSION IS GETTING BORING, I MEAN BORING AS HELL.SO WEBMASTER END THIS PLEASE.

aj Thursday, January 23, 2003
2:37:13 PM

both r average.........nandita das IS the BEST. Period. End of conversation. Manormama is one funny peron.:)

ashhhh & vijay Thursday, January 23, 2003
12:06:07 PM

I heard Ash is acting with Vijay in his next movie. Is this true guys? Geez you have to admire her, she got offers from Hollywood and yet she keeps herself committed with south indian films. Woww isn t she something? I really do admire her!

Ash Fan Thursday, January 23, 2003
11:39:53 AM

someone mentioned that simran symbolizes culture & tradition of south indian..in what ways? Even for movie "pooja", she comes with jeans & tank tops. she can t even keep up a nice conversation in real life without giggling & u can t even recognize her without make-up. Ash is the best man, she is the same in movies & real. there is only one ash & noone can beat her!

Concerned Thursday, January 23, 2003
7:06:40 AM

Dear Galatta Web-Master, Please end this useless discussion, both actress are talented in their own ways, some1 under the user name :Aish Ruelz, and others are taking this to far. Somepeople act like they are educated, so just end it, there are millions of fans for both. SO END THIS. PLZ.WEBMASTER PLZ. Many People are getting sick and tired of such people who cant be polite.

Aish Rulz Wednesday, January 22, 2003
1:46:46 PM

Aish is da best...sim is useless good for nothing only know to expose.... look guys...aish is the miss world...don t compare her with useless simran...if u like simran keep it to urself..don t compare her with others...i hate SIMRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN aND HER FANS

Endless discussion Wednesday, January 22, 2003
11:51:57 AM

This discussion can continue 4 ever :-(

Simran Fanz Tuesday, January 21, 2003
7:27:25 AM

One of the official fan club of Simran [Simplymysimmy] has been hacked, so henceforth this club will be functioning from the new club called Simplymysimran from the same founder and you can become a member of this club by clicking the following URL:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/simplymysimran/ GALATTA IS HELPIN US OUT, WE JUST STARTED IT, I WILL HAVE MOST OF THEM READY BY JAN.26TH MONALS BDAY, SO HELP US OUT, GALATTA HAS A HEART THEY HELPED US NOW ITS TIME 4 U GUYS 2 SHOW IT.PLZ GUYS.THANKS.

Kate Monday, January 20, 2003
3:12:41 PM

I LIKE Simran. She is the best.

sims Sunday, January 19, 2003
6:07:44 PM

Simran symbolizes the culture and traditions of south Indian in her acting and roles?!?!? Oh god you must be kidding? what is our culture and traditions by the way? when it comes to simran ( or any other actresses stepping to the film industry nowadays), culture & tradition is out the window! I like Simran. I think she is the best we have in our industry but please don t overstate your opinions.

Anika Friday, January 17, 2003
8:28:36 AM

Simmy Is The Best.

Simmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Thursday, January 16, 2003
6:53:29 PM

Yes, Simran is a pretty, beautiful and gorgeous actress and appealing to eyes. She has emerged as a fine actress in the past two years by portraying both the family and romatic type of roles with utmost Finesse and Panache. Hats-off to her for getting into the driver s seat in the South Indian Film industry, though hailing originally from North India. She perfectly symbolises the culture and traditions of south Indian in her acting and roles. KUDOS to her and hope she makes a big name in the Indian Cinema history for people to remember and cherish her name for many years.

Muhilan Thursday, January 16, 2003
6:34:20 PM

I LOVE SIMRAN MAN.SHE IS SO HOOOTT!!!!!

Muhilan Thursday, January 16, 2003
6:32:23 PM

Simran, 4eva yar.

S2I2M2R2A2N=SIMRAN Thursday, January 16, 2003
7:27:06 AM

S2I2M2R2A2N=SIMRAN S2I2M2R2A2N=SIMRAN S2I2M2R2A2N=SIMRAN 4eva.,

Stop calling me names, cuz i aint falling for your games Wednesday, January 15, 2003
6:17:31 PM

simran is very charming.

SIMRAN WINZ Aish LoSes Wednesday, January 15, 2003
7:32:11 AM

SIMRAN WINZ Aish LoSes

Mahima Choudhary Tuesday, January 14, 2003
6:15:18 PM

I support Simran, But I like Aish as Well.

Meenz Tuesday, January 14, 2003
7:31:16 AM

Simran, is so pretty, man i wish i can look like her. All Malaysians LOVE her here. She is so COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Jonathan Monday, January 13, 2003
5:12:54 PM

Ilikesimran.simran.simran.simran.simran.simran.simran.

aishi Monday, January 13, 2003
4:29:22 PM

I hope Ash accepts Shyamlan s offer, it would be nice to hear her name buzzing in Hollywood for a change. Best of luck to her.

SIMRAN STINKS Sunday, January 12, 2003
12:37:45 PM

ASH IS GR8 . SIMRAN ...OH MY GOD SHE STINKS LIKE HELL.

Rajesh KUmar Sunday, January 12, 2003
10:08:53 AM

Simran, enen drum Valgai.

sim n aish BEST! Saturday, January 11, 2003
8:46:21 AM

simran is representing the south, and aish is representing bollywood, for the program that vajpayee ji, has invited them to, the whole south felt, simran should represent because she is talented/smart/beautiful, same goes for Aishwarya.Both are EXTREMELY good in their own WAYS!!

Meandmyself Saturday, January 11, 2003
5:41:46 AM

Simran is soooooo FFFFffiiiinnnnnnneeeeee.

Prasanth Friday, January 10, 2003
6:03:02 PM

I like Simran.

Triny Friday, January 10, 2003
1:06:08 PM

To Anbe Sivam: No, "Simmy fan" is not talking about Anbe Sivam, Kiran is herione Anbe Sivam. It is another movie. When they(Kamal&Maddy) acted together they come along very well, so Kamal selected Maddy as hero in his next movie. Kamal is the producer and he is not going to act in it. There are some gossip that Simran is going to act in it, but they have not said who the heroine is going to be.

aish fan Thursday, January 09, 2003
3:17:21 PM

The following from galatta: Desi Damsel to work with the (k)Night (Posted on: 8/27/2002 5:08:29 AM). His recent movie "Signs" has broken & set new records the world over, this young director s creative acumen has brought smiles to many grim critics. Just two movies old, Manoj Night Shyamlan has earned to repute of delivering the strongest of human drama and an articulate handle of screenplay. With Hollywood accepting him in the most superlatives of praise, he is now turning towards India in search of casting a few happening Bollywood names in his next project. Ash tops his list as his Hollywood office has been religiously contacting her office for the past five months asking for dates. Why ash? Well for starters this Indian beauty is quite internationally a familiar face and also thanks to her brilliance in Devdas she has been on the most happening covers of UK & US magazines. Has she said yes? Seems like we will all have to wait for the official confirmation; as it is expected of her to appoint an agent in Hollywood to make life easier for the Hollywood production company to sign her up.

anbe sivan Wednesday, January 08, 2003
9:07:41 AM

Are you talkinga bout "Anbe Sivam"?. Correct me if I am wrong but isn t Kiran coming as a heroine with Maddy and Kamal.

Naagul Wednesday, January 08, 2003
8:37:10 AM

Simran is HYPEEEEEEEEE

Simmi_fan Tuesday, January 07, 2003
7:43:54 PM

1.in cheran next film, he feels that only one and only simran can do the part only her. 2.t.r.rajendran, asked simran 2 be in next film 3.kamal is producing the movie, and maddy is the hero and simmy is hte heroine. EBERY DIRECTOR WANTS HER...TO BE IN THEIR FILM, SOME 1 MENTIONED SHE IS NOT IN NO MORE..LOL THINK AGAIN.SHE IS VERY MUCH IN....AND SHE IS ACTIN IN VELU WITH PRASANTH, OTRAN WITH ARJUN, KOVILPATTI VERALAXSHI, ANOTHER SONG APPEARENCE IN JAI... YOUTH WAS AN OK FILM, BUT ALL THOTTA BHOOPATHY, MADE IN SUCCESS, GUESS WHO WAS IN IT, SSSIIIIIIMMMMMMRAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GOOD BLESS HER.

manoramma Tuesday, January 07, 2003
2:58:08 PM

THAMBY MARAI, THANGAI MARAI,... OLUNGAA PADEKKURA VEELAIYAAI PAARUNGAA. ATHAI VIDDUDU SIMMY SIMMY SIMMY AISU AISU ASUI ENDU TYPE PANNATHINGAA, MITHIPAN

Michel:SURYA RULLLLEZZZZZZZZZZ a.k.a.NANDHA Monday, January 06, 2003
8:13:30 AM

IMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY ...aish is also fine 2, both are beauiful and talented but i like SImran more, because she is my fav.star!

manoramma Monday, January 06, 2003
6:54:25 AM

AACHI IS BACK; what s up ppl, still in the battle abt who is best. will u please open ur eyes and realise i am the best. anyway did aisu or sim came and asked u abt which one them are best??

Dream Babe Sunday, January 05, 2003
12:43:47 PM

I LOVE SIMRAN. I admire her, ever since thullatha manamum thullum,Priyamanavale, and Vaale.Man She can act.She is So Pretty, Even my white friends, think she is so gorgeous, even one, said that she wished she looked like her. My drama teacher, he is black, he saw my agenda, and said she is so pretty, and he borrowed vaale, and watched it, of course sub-title, ever since that he always watches her movies, of course, he rents it from me. I LOVE SIMRAN

Sim&Ash BOTH r the BEST! Saturday, January 04, 2003
10:18:50 PM

Sim&Ash BOTH r the BEST! so DONT QUESTION IT.BOTH ARE EQUAL in their OWN WAY!!

Vinith Saturday, January 04, 2003
6:51:02 PM

I can say this over thousand times: AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI AISHWARYA RAI!!!!!! I do like Simmy but I like Aishwarya Rai more. She is my favorite actress. She is stunning and very talented person.

manoramma Saturday, January 04, 2003
4:07:23 PM

sims the best aish the best,,, jo man get a life, who care sabt who is da best. they earn the money from u and u dont even work, its ur folks who give their blood to sims and aisu. grow up and make some money. just becoz of their makeup and fake tatoo s they cheat u and u think they are something. freaks i am the best rest is big trash,, enrum anpudan aachi.. :X

Esha Danush Saturday, January 04, 2003
1:47:41 PM

I like Ms.Rai & Ms.Naval: Both are Extremley Pretty and Talented. Whether People Want to admitt it or NOT! its TRU!

Anamalai Saturday, January 04, 2003
10:49:51 AM

Hi.To Jen. Please Please Calm Down Hunny.It s Called A Discussion, U R Taking This Topic Way To Serious. I think I would Like to Tell all People that Please Leave this Subject and Lets be Friends. Both are GOod In there Own ways, Please Many People are Taking This Issue Way to Far.Concentrate on your Education. Simran and Ashwarya Already got their Degrees. But Now its Time For you To get One. So GUy Please Dont TAke this Serious. Lets just watch these actress film and support them. If u dont want to support them, then just watch it, if u dont want to watch it, then leave it. SImply As that!

Devah Saturday, January 04, 2003
10:46:09 AM

hi ppl. other then people who are support sim and aish, are stupid, or for the people who like aish or sim better, yet they had pleasent manners, i support you guys also, but there are some uneducated fools, in this discussion o "sim is ugly aish better because she was miss world," or "aish is ugly as hell and sim is fine" get a life fools seriously, both actress would give a crap on what the hell u have to say, because both know they are beautiful and talented, i watch both their films so i would know. i am mumbai and chennai mixed, meaning hindi and tamil mixed, so i would know. Both these girls are soo FINE, i mean FINE, alrite, in their on freakin ways , Y cant u people understand that, instead of dissin one actress because u like the other one better, that is plain STUPID. So i atleast from now on Please Please Please I BEG u ....talk in a Pleasent manner, like u r eduicated, even if u arent educated at least act like it. when it comes to simmy vs.aish i CHOOSE BOTH !!!!!!!!!!! got it!!!!!!!

Triny Saturday, January 04, 2003
9:47:59 AM

I think any actress who can survive in this hero-oriented film industry and proved that they not just glamour dolls but also have acting skills deserves a big hand. Simran started out as a glamoures actress but since then has she proved that she can also act. Thats why she still is in cinema after 7 years when other glamoures actress like Nagma has dissapeared without a trace. She is a talented actress and thats why she got 22nd cinema express award for best actress. She didnt have any make-up in Kannathil muttamithal because Manirathnam wanted that way (except some scenes), I think she was pretty in that movie like in every other movies. Simran is going to use her own voice in kovilpatti veeralakshmi, we just have to wait and see. Ash is cute but Im not a fan of her.

Rishikash Kapoor Saturday, January 04, 2003
1:09:22 AM

Maine Tumse Pyar Kartha huu Simran. U r LOVELY!

UGLY SIMRAN Friday, January 03, 2003
7:59:53 PM

YO ALL, SIMRAN IS A FREAKING UGLY THAT YOU CAN EVEN SEE HER IN REAL LIFE. AND AISH IS BEATIFUL AND TALENTED. AND HEY SIMRAN IS SOOO UGLY WITHOUT MAKEUP UNLIKE AISH. SO WHY DONT U ALL SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH. BYE ALL

Jen Friday, January 03, 2003
7:06:04 PM

what about Simran herself? You think she is any B-E-T-T-E-R without makeup hon. You better go and rewind and watch her last 3 films. If Aish has the gutts to go in front of 100s of audience and win her title as MISS WORLD against others in a pageant. Then she got a talent. I think thats a real talent compare to people who just IMITATES in front of camera!

Marah Friday, January 03, 2003
10:00:49 AM

There s no way Ashcan top the beauty queen Simran;maybe in your dreams people....huh!

Triny Friday, January 03, 2003
6:49:32 AM

I can say this over hundred times: SIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY SIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMYSIMMY!!!!!! I do like Ash but I like Simran more. She is my favorite actress. She is beautiful and very good actress.

This is TRUE BIG TIME\ Thursday, January 02, 2003
6:21:52 PM

FOR PEOPLE WHOM ARE SUPPORTING TO ASH.LOOKA T THIS. THIS IS VERY TRUE, THIS IS GALATTA"S PREDICTION AND THE FAMOUS CRITICS. SO READ THIS! Women who made us realize it is more than just looks to make it. Tamil Simran - Photogallery | Official Website Hindi Kareena Kapoor - Photogallery IN TAMIL ITS SIMRAN, AND IN HINDI ITS KAREENA, HMMM, I WONDER Y AISH ISNT THERE IF SHE IS 2 DAMN GOODH EH...LOL U FUNNY PPL....SIMRAN RULEZZZZ ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT, SOME1 SAID JUST BECAUSE SHE IS SHINING NOW, DOESNT MAKE HER ALL THAT WELL, HUNNY SHE HAS BEEN SHINING IN THIS INDUSTRY FOR PAST 8 YRS, AND SHE WILL ALWAYS SO HAH.LOL...

Anamalai Thursday, January 02, 2003
4:34:40 PM

AISHWARYA RAI IS NOTHING WITHOUT MAKE-UP, ONLY MAKE-UP, MAKES HER LOOK STUNNING, WITHOUT IT, AISHWARYA RAI IS ZERO.JUST BECAUSE SHE GOT AN AUDITION FOR HOLLYWOOD DOESNT MAKE HER A WINNER YET, SHE HAS TO SURVIVE WITH THE BEST OVER THERE, LIKE JULIA ROBERT, SANDRA BULLACK,JENNIER LOPEZ,MICHELLE PHIFFER,DIANE LANE, AND MORE, SO LETS SEE.MAYBE HOLLYWOOD MAKEUP MIGHT MAKLE HER LOOK GOOD, AFTER SHE TAKES THAT OFF, AGAIN SHE WILL BE ZERO!

Sarah Thursday, January 02, 2003
4:06:08 PM

There s no way Simran can top the beauty queen Aishwarya Rai., maybe in your dreams people huh!

ASH SUCKZ LIKE SOORU! Thursday, January 02, 2003
11:13:27 AM

SIMRAN VS ASH. THIS IS SICK, ASH IS USELESS. SIM IS GREAT.SO ALL JUST SHUT UP.BY THE WAY WHO THE HELL IS ASH??????????

meandmyself Thursday, January 02, 2003
6:19:22 AM

Simran is best. Ash is just a doll.

Galatta is the Best Wednesday, January 01, 2003
9:59:46 AM

I like Simran, and I always Will!

Triny Tuesday, December 31, 2002
5:25:00 PM

Simran is my favorite actress.Simmy rulez!!!

Sneha Tuesday, December 31, 2002
5:02:07 PM

SiMrAn is HyPe Yo.

KEATH Tuesday, December 31, 2002
12:34:14 PM

SIMRAN VS ASH. THIS IS SICK, SIMRAN IS USELESS. ASH IS GREAT.SO ALL JUST SHUT UP.BY THE WAY WHO THE HELL IS SIMRAN??????????

AISHWARYA RAi Tuesday, December 31, 2002
10:13:15 AM

I ADMIT MY DEFEAT TO SIMRAN. SIMRAN CAN ACT BETTER THEN ME. SHE HAS MORE TALENT THEN ME. WHAT TO DO!

Jen Monday, December 30, 2002
1:17:51 PM

Oh by the way, I saw "addalam padallam kondadalam" too and it appears that vijay or ajay (the host)and simran were follwing the script that was written for them, he even mentions that at the end of the program. Simran mentioned "acting and glamour goes side by side", the same comment came from Aish in a previous interview.

Jen Monday, December 30, 2002
1:05:01 PM

Coool it buddy! I never said Simran is a horrible actress. May I remind you that this discussion forum is about whether Aish or Simmy rules and simply because Simran is shining in Tamil Indsutry at the moment doesn t make her the BEST actress in the whole world. That s the point I was trying to make ok. so chill!

SIMRAN Monday, December 30, 2002
12:20:22 PM

ASH IS THE BEST.I ADMIT MY DEFEAT.

Princess Monday, December 30, 2002
10:18:22 AM

SIMRAN RULEZZZZZZ!!!!!! AISHWARYA....WHO IS SHE!!!!!!

Nahil Nanda Sunday, December 29, 2002
4:49:25 PM

I loved Simran ever since Tere Mere Sapne. My gosh, her beauty just shined like a heavinly medcine for a wooded person.

PRINCE Sunday, December 29, 2002
12:21:09 PM

ASH RULZZZZZZ. SIMRAN..... WHO IS SHE????

Raja Sunday, December 29, 2002
10:13:35 AM

I liked Simran ever since she came in Once More.

Hi to ms.Jen Saturday, December 28, 2002
10:30:10 AM

HI MS.JEN. YOU HAVE ASKED A QUESTION SAYING SIMRAN DOESNT USE HER OWN VOICE, WELL SHE LEARNED TAMIL FLUENTLY NOW, I EVEN SAW HER IN A PROGRAM CALLED ADALAM PADALAM KONDATALAM,. TRUST ME THE GIRL CAN SPEAK TAMIL SO GOOD, LEARN TAMIL FOR ANOTHER PERSON, WHOM HAVE A DIFFERENT MOTHER LANGUAGE IS HARD YIU KNOW. FROM NOW ON IN KOVILPATTI VEERALASHIMI, SIMRAN IS GOING 2 TALK IN HER VOICE FROM NOW ON.MOST OF THE STARS ARE GIVEN VOICE, EVEN IF THEY CAN SPEAK TAMIL SO GOOD.SNEHA,BHOOMIKA,AISHWARYA RAI,AND ETC. SO COME DOWN. WHO CARES ABOUT GALATTA LOVER...DONT U C IN HIS NAME, HE LIKES TO GALATTA. HEY DONT WORRY JEN. SIMRAN IS A GOOD ACTRESS SHE PROVED THAT IN VA;E, THULLATHAMANAMUM THULLUM, PRIYAMANAVALAE, KANATHIL MUTHAMITAAL, AND HER ROLE IN RAMANA GAVE HER A NOMINATION, AND U KNOW SIMRAN CAN DANCE, SHE PROVED THAT IN ALL THOOTA BHOOPATHY. SHE IS A GOOD ACTRESS, IF SHE WASNT THEN SHE WOULDNÈT HAVE SURVIVED IN THE SOUTH FOR 7 YEARS, ALMOST 8....HEY HATS OFF 2 SIMRAN U KNOW....OK JEN.HOPE U R NOT MAD AT MY STATEMENT.

Triny Saturday, December 28, 2002
8:50:41 AM

Simran is the best. Simran has asked the producers of the movie "Kovilpatti Veeralakshmi" to use her own voice in the movie. She can understand tamil very well and she can speak tamil with punjab accent. She got 22nd cinema express award for best actress.

S.I.M.R.A.N what do u get SIMRAN, the BEST STAR on the SKY Saturday, December 28, 2002
12:27:20 AM

Simran is much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sizzlingsimranfanclubmember Friday, December 27, 2002
7:32:59 PM

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPARING SIMRAN WITH AISHWAEYA.COME ON GUYS WE ALL KNOW THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE ARE IN LOVE WITH SIMRAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.COME ON NOW!

Jen Friday, December 27, 2002
1:50:05 PM

hello galatta_lover. You know how you said "I have nothing to do with Simran", well YOU HAVE NOTHNG TO DO WITH ME EITHER. So back off, and if you have anything positive to say about Simran, you go ahead and make your comment and stop pointing fingers at other people. Simran wouldn t take those offers from Bollywood because she doesn t have a chance to survive in Bollywood alright. Because she shows off her belly, wears plunged neckline, pierce her body parts and wear tatoos, doesn t mean she is the queen of south asian. The queen of south asian has to have other credentials as well. For example, to give her own voice in movies. She acted more than 25 movies I bet and in not even one of these movies she used her own voice..and you call her tamil actress! Give me a break!

Simi RuleZZZZZZZ Friday, December 27, 2002
11:51:46 AM

NO WAY...PLZ DONT COMPARE SIMRAN WIT AISH.WE ALL KNOW THAT SIMI HAS MORE FANS THEN AISHU.AISHU IS JUST PRETTY.SIMRAN HAS BOTH BEAUTY AND BRAIN!

_m_s_n_messenger Thursday, December 26, 2002
10:09:03 AM

lol....simran is the best..how can u compare with talent/beauty..with a girl who cant act.

number1 Wednesday, December 25, 2002
6:10:00 PM

...:::simran:::...

Aishwarya.Rai Wednesday, December 25, 2002
10:45:03 AM

Simran!!!!!!!!!!

kaku Tuesday, December 24, 2002
10:32:00 PM

Simran is alot better then aish.

Lucky_Ali Tuesday, December 24, 2002
5:02:41 PM

WHAT KIND OF Q IS THAT..OBVIOUSLY ITS SIMRAN

Triny Tuesday, December 24, 2002
3:21:32 PM

SIMMY IS THE BEST. Simran is the queen of southern movies. She is a good actor and a great dancer. She is very pretty. SIMMY RULEZ!!

CITIZEN Tuesday, December 24, 2002
1:50:41 PM

BEAUTY QUEEN ASH IS THE BEST. SIMRAN IS AN UGLY DUCKLING.

Raj Kapoor Tuesday, December 24, 2002
10:31:48 AM

I...THINK...SIMRAN...IS...MUCH...BETTER...THEN...AISHWARYA RAI...

Mickey Mouse Monday, December 23, 2002
10:34:58 PM

simran is my darling and i love her.She can act very good, now days she choose her roles very carfeully.good luck on your up coming films Simran.

galatta_Lover Monday, December 23, 2002
8:51:56 AM

Simran got the best actress award for BEST ACTRESS from Cinema Express Award Show. I guess that explains my fav.actress and the worlds:D Peace. ps.4 Jen, lol, simran has6 or 7 offers from Bollywood, but she didnèt want to go abck because, she is very famous in South, and she felt comfortable, now she is acting about 3 films in Bollywood, one of them is called athma also her lil sis will be acting with her. so back off barbie, and cool down, because Simran has nothing to do with you.Before you trash talk others, think 1st.Learn to respect others whether u like it or not hunny, welcome 2 the real world and maturity here. Thanks bye.

SALMAN Monday, December 23, 2002
2:16:05 AM

MY ASH IS THE BEST. SIMRAN IS A SCRAP.

KaaZa Sunday, December 22, 2002
7:37:43 PM

simi my kannu.

§haruKhan Sunday, December 22, 2002
3:42:20 PM

SIMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SAMURAI Sunday, December 22, 2002
10:26:30 AM

Simran all the way. No Offence for some1 who said simran is local, its more like aishwarya is. Simran is from Punjab India(north), Aishwarya is from Karnataka. So BOY i dont know what you are talking about. Simran will and always will be Indias Angel. Thanks. This is from SMART AND INTELLIGENT GUYS POINT OF VIEW. WHOM ARE EDUCATED!

AjithKumar Senthil Sunday, December 22, 2002
12:25:44 AM

I LOOOOOVEEE SIMRAN"

Jen Saturday, December 21, 2002
4:06:25 PM

This is a joke! How can you compare Simran and Aishwarya Rai? Aish is trying to get into Hollywood and I think she just signed a contract. Simran on the other hand, was a reject from Bollywood itself! Do I need to say more???

KHAN Friday, December 20, 2002
12:37:37 AM

ASH RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. ASH IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

ULTIMATE SUPER STAR AJITH Wednesday, December 18, 2002
9:03:03 PM

I lowe my simmu.

KEVIN Wednesday, December 18, 2002
12:30:02 PM

HOW CAN U COMPARE THIS LOCAL SIMRAN WITH ASH?????????????? ASH IS THE BEST.

Tamilian Tuesday, December 17, 2002
8:11:48 PM

ennaku Simran nai romba peedikkum.Ava romba alagu.

Niman Tuesday, December 17, 2002
4:29:53 PM

Simran is so ADDDDDDDDOOOORRRRAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!

SIMRAN ROCKZ Tuesday, December 17, 2002
8:33:29 AM

SIMRAN ROCKZ

Natasha Monday, December 16, 2002
6:10:36 PM

SIMRAN ALL THE WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Monday, December 16, 2002
8:22:29 AM

SIMRAN RULEZZZ.. ASH, SUCKZ!

RICHARD Sunday, December 15, 2002
12:12:15 PM

SIMRAN IS USELESS. ASH IS THE BEST.

Madhu Sunday, December 15, 2002
8:47:37 AM

I LIKE SIMRAN.

Rahim Friday, December 13, 2002
5:07:38 PM

The Best Actress Here is Simran.

Ragulan Friday, December 13, 2002
7:47:25 AM

I would choose Simran Over Ash.

Ashok Thursday, December 12, 2002
9:42:10 PM

hi Arvind Ash suck man waste waste.....simmy is the best best best...

Arjun Thursday, December 12, 2002
9:40:11 PM

hmm... Simrans is smart and talent with little beauty but Ash is beauty with less acting skills and not as smart as simmy. So i truly vote for simmy.

Ranjan Thursday, December 12, 2002
9:07:40 PM

Simran iz de beest.

Jennifer Hussain Thursday, December 12, 2002
6:11:32 PM

SIMRAN..I Like.

Naveen Thursday, December 12, 2002
8:28:41 AM

SIMRANSIMRANSIMRANSIMRANSIMRANSIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN ALL THE WAY.SHE IS AN ANGEL.PUT DOWN TO EARTH TO MAKE US HAPPY, AND ENTERTAIN US WITH HER ACTING TALENT.AISH IS OK.

ARAVIND Thursday, December 12, 2002
4:33:24 AM

SIMRAN SUX. ASH RULZZZZZZZZZZ BABY.

Neha Wednesday, December 11, 2002
4:43:17 PM

SIMRAN all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaaiko Wednesday, December 11, 2002
8:51:56 AM

What Kind Of Question Is That Obviously Its SIMRAN

Azhamed Tuesday, December 10, 2002
4:04:44 PM

SIMRAN IS THE HOTTEST ONE.AND ALSO AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS!

Akshay Tuesday, December 10, 2002
8:21:26 AM

SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!I LUV HER!

Rahul Monday, December 09, 2002
3:55:09 PM

Both are Good Lookin but i like Simran better because of her talent, and she is the punjab sensational.

meow Sunday, December 08, 2002
11:07:01 PM

No way! ASH IS THE BEST!!!!!

Sanjay Saturday, December 07, 2002
4:40:34 PM

I like Both. Both Ms.Aishwarya Rai, and Ms.Simran Naval, are very beautiful, and are extremely talented. So for others who are going to comment on who they like better. Please Answer it in a polite way instead of trashing talking anyone of these stars, because I have seen few of Galatta s Discussion where, useless people, bad mouthed, people, which is very animal like. Anyways Both are EXTREMLEY BEAUTIFUL, but Simran acts just a tiny better then Aishwarya. Anyways Thanks For Reading.BYE!

Anu Friday, December 06, 2002
10:35:42 PM

hi guys i vote for simmy . Ash is total waste ..what do you think..post itKoi hai38040.3886111111
Posted 23 Feb 2004

koolesha says
simran simran simran sick and tired of her
Posted 24 Feb 2004

valandrian says
bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846
bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846
bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846bd47846
bd47846
Posted 25 May 2018

liuchunkai says
20180714lckunder armour outletcanada goose jackets outletsuprememichael kors outlet onlineair max 90givenchy jewelryoakley sunglasses wholesalenike air max 90air max 90cheap jordan shoeskate spade salediesel jeanscoach outletlongchamp handbags saleuggs outletchristian louboutin shoescheap oakley sunglassesnike air max 2017cheap football shirtsmichael kors outlet onlinegentle monster sunglassespandora charms sale clearancecheap ray ban sunglassesmont blanc pensbally shoeslongchamp handbagscanada goose outlet storetods outlet onlinecoach outletlongchamp outlet storecoach outlet store onlineburberry canadacoach outlet onlineswarovski jewelryguess factorytory burch outlet onlinelebron shoeslongchamp handbagskobe 9 eliteugg outletbirkenstock shoesfitflops sale clearancecanada goose jacketsmichael kors outlet onlinebrequet wathespolo ralph lauren outletmichael kors outlet onlinecanada goose jackets outletnhl jerseystrue religion jeanscheap ugg bootshermes birkin bagcanada goose outlet storeadidas outlet onlinealexander mcqueen shoessupra shoes salepolo ralph laurenyeezy boost 350tory burch outlet onlinenfl jerseysfootball shirtsmiu miu shoesysl outlet onlineadidas wings shoescheap nhl jerseyscanada goose outletmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors ukmichael kors outlet clearancenike air huaracheburberry outlet storekobe bryants shoesnike shoes outletfendi handbagscheap jordan shoescheap oakley sunglassesjordan retrotrue religion ukmichael korsarmani exchangetrue religion outletugg outlet storesnike shoes outletmalone soulierscalvin klein jeansair max 95champion clothingmichael kors outlet onlinesuicoke sandalsmulberry handbagscanada goose jacketsuggs outletcheap jordansuggs outlet cheap oakley sunglassesugg bootsswarovski outlet storefossil watchesjimmy choo sunglassesprada shoes for menkd 9true religion outlet ukkd shoesralph lauren outletcoach outlettory burch outlet storeslongchamp soldeswarovski outlet storecoach outlet onlineuggs outletcheap oakley sunglassescanada goose outletcheap jordan shoesferragamo shoesecco outletcanada goose outlet onlinecanada goose outlet storecoach outletjordan shoeslongchamp bagsmichael kors outlet onlinecoach canadauggs clearancepolo ralph lauren outlettrue religion outletconverse shoes salecheap jerseys wholesaleisabel marant outletmichael kors ukaudemars piguet watchespandora charmsmlb jerseysferragamo shoesnike shoes outletburberry outlet onlinecoach outlet storecoach outletcheap soccer jerseyscoach outlet onlinemichael kors bagsbalmain jeanskyrie 4michael kors outletnike factory storemichael kors outlet clearancecanada goose outlet storecheap nba jerseyspandora outletlouboutin shoesmichael kors outlet clearanceoakley sunglasses ukkaren millen dressespolo ralph laurenbrequet watheslongchamp bagscheap oakley sunglasseskevin durant jerseysadidas yeezy boostair max shoespandora charms sale clearancecheap jordans free shippingmichael kors outletcheap jordans for salenike shoesair jordan retrofitflopsgucci outlet onlineadidas crazycanada goose coatsralph lauren outletsalomon outletchristian louboutin shoesair force 1 shoesmichael kors outletmichael kors outlet onlinecheap jordansugg boots on saleuggs outletbcbg dressesmichael kors handbags outletfitflopsugg outletcheap oakley sunglassesmoncler jacketsgucci outlet onlinecheap jordan shoesair max 90ralph lauren polokate spade handbagscheap ray ban sunglassesbarbour women jacketskobe shoesmoncler jacketsmulberry handbagsair jordan shoesnike revolutionlos angeles lakers jerseysreebok shoeschloe sunglassessmichael kors canadacoach factory outletair jordan shoesbulgari jewelrytrue religion outletmichael kors handbagscoach outletmichael kors outlet onlineuggs outletcheap ray ban sunglassescoach outlet storemichael?kors?outlet?onlinetexans jerseyscheap jordan shoesbvlgari outletcanada goose outlet storefurla handbagsyeezy boostalife clothingmichael kors outlet clearancecanada goose outletralph lauren ukpolo ralph laurenfila sneakersswarovski ukpandora charms sale clearanceoakley sunglasses wholesalefitflops sale clearanceugg outletjordan shoesed hardy outletralph lauren polobirkenstock shoesmlb jerseysoakley sunglassestrue religion outletray banchrome hearts outlet storemulberry ukuggs outletdsquared2 jeansgivenchy handbagsuggs outletkate spade salecleveland cavaliers jerseysair max 90air jordan shoesmulberry handbags saleair max shoesmcm backpackscoach outlet onlinelight up shoescoach outlet onlinechrome hearts online storecolts jerseysmichael kors outlet onlinecheap oakley sunglasseschristian louboutin shoescanada goose jacketstrue religion outletkate spadetory burch handbagstoms outletmulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlettory burch outlet onlinetrue religion outlet storestussy hoodiepolo outlet factory storejordan retrokate spade salepandora charms sale clearancegucci outlet onlinenew balance outletlinks of london jewellerymoncler jacketsmichael kors wallets for womenpandora jewelrylongchamp outlet onlineair more uptempougg boots clearancejordan 4michael kors outlet onlinejordan shoescanada goose jacketscoach outlethermes outlet storetoms outletmichael kors outlet onlinepandora charms sale clearancechristian louboutin pas cherpandora charms sale clearancejerseys from chinaoakley sunglassesbape clothinglongchamp pas cherwellensteyn outletair jordan shoesprada bagscoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinetrue religion outletcheap basketball shoesmanolo blahnik outletcanada goose outlet storemichael kors outlet clearancepolo ralph lauren outletralph lauren shirtscoach outletcoach outlet onlinelongchamp outletsupreme t shirtscanada goose coatschristian louboutin shoesmulberry handbagsvans sneakersmoncler outlet onlinecanada goose outlet storecheap nba jerseyscanada goose outletmulberry bagsnike air huarachecanada goose jacketsnike roshe runkate spade handbagscoach outlet onlinepandora charmskate spade outlet onlinelacoste polopolo ralph lauren outletmichael kors outlet onlinepolo outlet onlinefitflopslongchamp pliagechopard jewelryferragamo shoescheap ray ban sunglassescanada goose outlet storekate spade handbagspandora charms sale clearancegucci outlet storeralph lauren outletmoncler outletcoach outlet onlineprada outlet onlinepandora outletbottega veneta outlet onlinejordan 4canada goose outletugg canadacoach outletmarc jacobs saleoakley sunglasses wholesale49ers jerseycazal outletcoach outletisabel marant shoesair max 2015cheap ugg bootsugg outletmishka snapbacksralph lauren poloadidas storenike store ukvalentino shoeschristian louboutin shoesfitflops sale clearancecanada goose jacketscoach outletfingerlings monkeypandora charms sale clearanceburberry outlet salemichael kors outlet onlineadidas nmd runnertoms outletfoamposite shoeschloe outletmbt outletcheap ray ban sunglassesadidas outlet onlinekate spade outlet onlineray ban sunglasses outletpuma shoesugg outletmichael kors outlet onlineugg bootsmichael kors outlet online2018 world cup jerseysnike blazer pas cheradidas soccer shoescanada goose jackets outletcoach outlet store onlinepandora outletair jordan shoeschristian louboutin shoeskate spade salecheap jordan shoesharry winston jewelrypolo ralph lauren shirtsoff white clothinggiuseppe zanotti shoesnike outlet storenobis jacketsreebok shoescoach outlet onlinestuart weitzman shoescoach outlet onlineray ban sunglasses outletnike air force 1adidas shoesmichael kors outlet onlineferragamo shoes saleasics running shoescanada goose jackets salekate spade handbagsmizuno shoescheap ray ban sunglasseslouboutin shoesfred perry poloralph lauren polo10 deep clothingbasketball jerseysjordan 12coach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinecoach handbags outletbalenciaga shoescoach outlet onlinecartier braceletfreshjive clothingchristian louboutin shoesmichael kors factory outletoakley sunglasses wholesaleralph lauren shirtsswarovski jewelleryuggs outletnike pegasuspolo ralph lauren shirtsugg outletfitflops shoesmichael?kors?handbagsjordan shoesadidas y3 shoescoach outlet onlinetory burch outlet onlinea bathing apemichael kors outlet onlinecheap jerseys wholesaleray ban sunglasses outletcanada goose jacketshermes outlet storedenver broncos jerseyray bancanada goose outlet storetrue religion jeanscheap ray ban sunglassescanada goose outlettrue religion outletkevin durant shoesray ban sunglasseslongchamp pliageair jordan shoesjordan shoescanada goose jacketsjordan 32tag heuer watchesmichael kors handbagslacoste shirtsg-star jeansugg boots clearancebelstaff jacketscheap oakley sunglassesferragamo outletpolo ralph lauren outletferragamo shoestory burch outlet onlinecheap oakley sunglassespandora outletray ban sunglasses outletprada sunglasses for womencoach handbags on salenfl jersey wholesaleferragamo shoesfitflops shoescanada goose jacketstrue religion jeans saleravens jerseysugg outletcheap jordan shoesralph lauren outletcoach outlet onlinepandora outletherve leger dressescheap nba jerseysralph lauren outletfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outletsoccer cleatsjimmy choo shoesblackhawks jerseyscoach factory storevan cleef arpels jewelrychristian louboutin shoesmichael kors outlet onlineadidas nmd r1mac cosmeticsmichael kors outlet onlinelouboutin outletuggs outlettrue religion outletcarrera sunglassessoccer jerseys wholesalegucci bagsralph lauren outlettrue religion jeansugg boots clearancecanada goose outlet storepolo ralph lauren shirtsugg boots clearancecoach outletgolden state warriorsmont blanc outletkd 10 elitekate spade salemichael kors outlet clearancearcteryx jacketsnapbacks wholesalecheap nhl jerseyspandora jewelrynike uk storetory burch outlet onlinehermes beltssan antonio spursswarovski outlet storeuggs outletcoach outlet clearancenike outlet onlinecamisetas futbol baratashuf clothingcanada goose jacketsnfl jerseyscoach outlet onlinejames harden shoesmoncler coatsnike roshe runnike air max 90james harden jerseyspandora charms sale clearancecanada gooseuggs outletcheap jordanstrue religion jeansundefeated shoesmulberry bagsbroncos jerseysjordan 320180714lck
?
Posted 14 Jul 2018

clibin009 says
20180730 jundaarcteryx jacketnike outletbulls jerseyscoach outletugg outletspurs jerseysmulberry handbagscoach outletcartier jewelryfitflops sale clearancejordan shoesair max 1longchamp handbagscheap jordanscanada goose outletbrequet watheschristian louboutin shoescheap football shirtsjordan shoesmulberry bagsmizuno running shoescanada goose jacketstoms shoeskaren millen dressesferragamo outletnike freeugg outletmichael kors outletsoccer jerseyslongchamp pliagetrue religion jeanspandora charmscoach outlet onlinemont blanc penscoach handbagsfitflops salejordan shoescarrera sunglassesmichael kors outletmichael korssoccer jerseysair max 2017gucci outletjordan shoesugg outletpolo ralph laurenadidas outlettory burch outletmichael kors outlet onlinecanada goose outletcoach factory outletmishka clothingchristian louboutin outletcanada goose jacketskeen shoesthunder jerseyscheap nhl jerseysralph lauren polochristian louboutin outletnike air maxkobe 9belstaff jacketsair jordan 4pandora jewelrylacoste polo shirtscoach outletclarks shoescheap jordanstrue religion ukharry winston jewelryugg boots clearancecanada goose outletcoach canadabalenciaga sneakerscheap jordanscoach outlet store onlineair jordan release datescanada goose outletswarovski outletugg outletray ban sunglassesugg outletnike revolutionmoncler outletpolo shirtsmichael kors outlet clearancecanada goose jacketsmichael kors outletysl outletisabel marant outletair huarachekevin durant shoesmoncler outlettoms shoesralph lauren polo shirtsbally shoeswarriors jerseyscanada goose outletray ban sunglassescavaliers jerseyspolo outletdior outletkyrie 4michael kors handbagsprada shoesnike pegasusmichael kors outletpistons jerseyskappa clothingcanada goose outletcoach outletcoach outletpolo ralph laurencanada goose outletcanada goose outletprada sunglassesuggs outletuggs outletmbt shoescheap jordansjordan 32coach outletbirkenstock outletlight up shoeschristian louboutin shoespandora jewelryalexander mcqueen shoeschloe outletpandora charmsmichael kors outletsan antonio spurs jerseyscoach handbagscoach outletchristian louboutin outletoakley sunglassescoach outletugg boots clearancepolo ralph laurenpolo ralph laurenbaltimore ravens jerseyspolo outlettrue religion jeanschrome hearts outletoakley sunglassesugg bootscamel shoescanada goose outletmoncler outletburberry outletcoach outlet onlinecheap snapbackscheap jerseysmichael korsugg bootschampion clothingmulberry handbagscanada goose outletuggs outletmichael kors ukferragamo outletmerrell shoespacers jerseysair max 90ray ban outletlebron james shoesjazz jerseysray ban sunglassescoach outlet onlinebalmain jeansmichael kors outletnhl jerseyscheap jordanscanada goose jacketsmichael kors walletsbalenciaga sneakerslakers jerseysyeezy boostdsquared2 jeansindianapolis colts jerseyshuf clothinglouboutin pas chercleveland cavaliers jerseycoach outlet onlinemichael kors outletfitflopsoff-whitekobe shoeslongchamp outletcanada goose jacketstrue religion outletcheap jordansmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketsugg outletsray ban sunglassespandora charmscoach outletuggs outlethornets jerseysnike air max 90longchamp soldejordan shoessan francisco 49ers jerseysjimmy choo shoesadidas outletdansko shoesair max 97hermes birkinjimmy choo sunglassesair max 90cheap jordansugg bootsnike shoesray ban sunglasseschloe sunglassesspolo ralph laurentrue religion outletuggs outletgiuseppe zanotti outletpandora charmscanada goose outletair jordan 4raptors jerseysbcbg dressesnike store ukmichael kors handbagsmac makeupcanada goose outletoakley sunglassesugg bootsadidas nmdcanada goose jacketspolo ralph laurencoach outletyeezy boost 350canada goose jacketscanada goose outletnorth face jacketsferragamo shoesair max 90gucci outletkate spade outletburberry outletcanada goose outletmulberry outletkate spade outletferragamo outletle coq sportif shoespandora charms sale clearancecoach outletmichael kors outletsimulation shoesmichael kors outletcheap jordanscoach outlettrue religion jeanspandora charmsnets jerseysfitflops sale clearancebarcelona jerseyprada outletsaucony shoesmichael kors outletmichael kors outletlouboutin shoesugg outletcanada goose outletpolo ralph laurenceltics jerseyscoach factory outlettory burch outletmichael kors outletgolden state warriors jerseysswarovski crystalnew balance shoescanada goose outletfurla handbagscheap jerseysnike shoesbottega veneta outletmavericks jerseysair max 90polo ralph laurenjordan shoesadidas ultra boostuggscoach outlet onlinenike foampositebulgari jewelryfitflopsburberry outletcoach outlet onlinepandora charmsecco shoesmalone souliers mulescanada goose coatscoach outletsupra shoesmichael kors handbagslongchamp handbagspandora charmsmichael kors handbagsadidas crazyray ban sunglassesswarovski outletgivenchy jewelrysalomon shoesmoncler jacketstory burch outletkobe bryant shoeskate spade outlettrue religion jeansmichael kors outletlongchamp soldepandora charmsoakley sunglassesfitflops shoesuggs outletair more uptemporeebok outlet storekate spade outletnike prestonfl jersey wholesalelacoste soldescheap jordanstrue religion jeanscanada goose jacketsair max 95golden goose sneakersmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketstory burch outletlongchamp pas chermichael kors outletburberry outletlongchamp handbagsmichael kors outletchristian louboutin outletsuicoke sandalspandora charmschristian louboutin outletpandora charmsfive fingers shoeskevin durant jerseyssupreme clothingoakley sunglassesmichael kors handbagsralph lauren polo shirtspolo outletdiesel jeansnike factory outletray ban sunglassespolo ralph laurentory burch outletmoncler outletvisvim shoesnike storenike tenniskate spade outletsupreme clothingcoach outletpolo outletcoach outlet onlinelongchamp outlettrue religion jeansarmani exchangeair max ukjack wolfskinpandora outletoakley sunglasseslongchamp outletcoach outletconverse shoesugg outletstephen curry shoesmichael korsmichael kors outletstussy clothingasics shoesnike roshenobis outletnike dunkscheap jordansray ban sunglassesrockets jerseyspolo outletsuns jerseysbarbour jacketsstuart weitzman shoescoach outletnba jerseysa bathing apeoakley sunglassesgucci handbagsnike outletwizards jerseysg-star jeanscoach outlet onlinekings jerseysmulberry handbagsnike storevan cleef & arpels jewelrycoach outletugg outletugg outletmagic jerseystrue religion jeansoakley sunglassestrailblazers jerseyskate spade outlettory burch outletugg outletmichael kors outletswarovski crystalunder armour outletnba jerseysnike blazer pas cherclippers jerseyscoach outletgivenchy handbagsugg outletkd 9hermes beltundefeated clothingray ban sunglassesoff whitebasketball shoesoakley sunglassescoach outletugg outletoakley sunglassesuggs outletpandoracanada goose jacketslongchamp handbagscheap mlb jerseyscanada goose outlettrue religion outletmulberry outletmichael kors outletcolumbia sportswearkate spade outletair force 1jordan shoesferragamo outletalife clothingfred perry polo shirtscalvin klein jeansdolce and gabbanabape clothingbucks jerseysmiu miu handbagsfingerlings monkeyubiq shoesray ban sunglassescanada goose outletyeezy boost10 deep clothingcoach outletcoach factory outletcanada goose jacketsed hardy clothingbirkenstock sandalswellensteyn jacketsgucci outletferragamo shoestimberwolves jerseysmichael kors outletnike cortezhermes outletlongchamp bagsnike air force 1nike roshe onemichael korsmontblanc penstory burch outletcazal sunglassesjames harden jerseysnike revolutionugg outletreal madrid jerseytrue religion outletugg outletfreshjive clothingfitflops outletherve leger outlet76ers jerseysaudemars piguet watchesair jordan retrochristian louboutin outletugg boots clearanceminnetonka outlettrue religion jeansnuggets jerseyscanada goose parkaferragamo outletlinks of londonmoncler jacketsdenver broncos jerseysugg bootscanada goose outletceline outletpolo ralph laurentag heuer watchesjeep shoesmichael kors outletadidas wingsvans shoesgucci outlethouston texans jerseyscanada goose outletvalentino outletadidas ukchristian louboutin outletcheap nfl jerseysair max 97michael kors outletmichael korsprada handbagskate spade outletmcm outletpandora outletcoach outletray ban sunglasseshermes outletheat jerseysfendi handbagspandora charmstrue religion jeanskd 10 elitecheap jordansbrequet wathesred bottom shoeskate spade outletadidas soccer shoesralph lauren polo shirtsmichael kors outletair jordan 12oakley sunglassescanada goose jacketsknicks jerseysfossil watchescoach outletmichael kors outletgrizzlies jerseyscanada goosepolo ralph laurenuggs outlettory burch outletoakley sunglassesguess factorypolo ralph laureny3 shoescanada goose outletpalladium bootsray ban sunglasseshawks jerseysbasketball jerseystods outletair jordan shoescoach outletlakers jerseysadidas trainersmanolo blahnik outletpolo ralph laurencoach outlet onlinepolo ralph laurenray ban sunglassesair maxgentle monster sunglasseschopard jewelrynfl jerseys wholesaleralph lauren pas cherair jordan shoesscarpe mbtfitflops salechelsea jerseytoms shoeschicago blackhawks jerseyscheap mlb jerseyskate spade outletswarovski outlettrue religion jeansmichael kors outlet onlineralph lauren outletmulberry bagsjordan shoesmichael kors outletpuma outlettrue religion jeansoakley sunglassesbvlgari jewelrymichael kors outletjordan shoescheap jordansnike lunarglidedenver broncos jerseysadidas nmdmanchester united jerseysupreme clothingkevin durant shoespandora jewelrypelicans jerseysnike shoesmichael kors outletnba jerseysfila shoescoach outlet onlinecheap jordansair huarachemichael kors outletnike air max 2015marc jacobs outletnhl jerseyschristian louboutin outletisabel marant shoeskate spade outletharden shoesreebok trainersugg bootsworld cup jerseysswarovski outletsoccer shoesfootball shirtsmulberry handbagsfutbol baratasmichael kors outletchrome hearts outletdc shoesair jordan 3fitflops sale clearancejerseys from chinakate spade outlet ?
Posted 30 Jul 2018

liuchunkai says
20180829lckkate spade saleaudemars piguet watchesair max shoeschristian louboutin shoescheap nhl jerseysair max 2015cheap oakley sunglassesmulberry ukchristian louboutin shoestrue religion jeans salepandora charmspolo ralph lauren outletnike shoes outlet10 deep clothingmlb jerseyscheap soccer jerseystrue religion jeanspandora charms sale clearancecanada goose jackets outletkate spadeswarovski jewelleryjordan shoesvans sneakerscanada goose outlet storegucci outlet onlineharry winston jewelrypolo ralph laurencheap jerseys wholesaleadidas nmd r1polo ralph laurenmichael kors outlet onlineoff white clothingtrue religion outletmichael kors outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinecanada goose jackets outletcoach outletcheap basketball shoesprada sunglasses for womenlongchamp soldeuggs outletnike shoes outletugg outlethermes outlet storeuggs outletyeezy boostkobe bryants shoesnike shoesjordan retropandora charms sale clearancecanada goose outlet storeconverse shoes salecleveland cavaliers jerseysbvlgari outletcoach outletchristian louboutin shoesswarovski uklongchamp pliagetrue religion outletcanada goose outletnike air huarachecanada goose coatsmulberry handbagscanada goose outletferragamo outletcanada goose outlet onlineadidas y3 shoescanada goose jacketscheap oakley sunglassesgolden state warriorsravens jerseyshermes outlet storetods outlet onlinekate spade handbagsyeezy boost 350cheap nba jerseysmbtugg boots clearancepandora charms sale clearanceair jordan shoesuggs outletbape clothingsuicoke sandalsralph lauren shirtsunder armour outletnike blazer pas chermichael kors outlet onlinechristian louboutin shoesmoncler coatsbcbg dressesjames harden shoesjordan shoeskaren millen dressesuggs outletchrome hearts outlet storelongchamp outlet onlinetrue religion outletcoach outletray ban sunglasses outletmichael kors outlet clearanceair max 95coach outlet onlineprada shoes for menuggs outletcanada goose jacketschristian louboutin shoescheap nhl jerseysfitflops sale clearanceair max 90ralph lauren pololongchamp handbagscheap ray ban sunglassescoach outletcanada goose outlet storecanada goose jacketschristian louboutin shoesmichael kors outlet clearancemizuno shoesmichael kors outlet onlinechrome hearts online storecoach outlet store onlinecartier braceletcheap nba jerseysbasketball jerseyschopard jewelryguess factorynike air max 90ralph lauren outletugg outletgivenchy handbagspolo ralph lauren outletbulgari jewelrykobe shoesnike outlet onlinecoach outlet clearancechristian louboutin shoesair jordan retronike air max 2017ugg outlet storesmichael kors ukralph lauren polotory burch outlet onlinekyrie 4christian louboutin pas chertag heuer watchescoach outletjordan shoesmichael kors outletcoach outletmbtbirkenstock shoescheap ugg bootsuggs outletgentle monster sunglassesnike store ukcheap jordansmichael kors outlet clearancecheap jordan shoeschloe outletpuma shoesarcteryx jacketcoach outlet onlinecoach outlet storekd 10 elitetory burch outlet onlinecoach factory outletcheap ugg bootsuggs clearancetrue religion uknike revolutioned hardy outletmichael kors outlet onlinedenver broncos jerseyadidas wings shoesgucci outlet onlinealexander mcqueen shoescheap jordan shoescoach canadajordan 4tory burch outlet onlinemulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outletmulberry handbagsugg outletcoach outlet onlinemichael kors ukysl outlet onlineoakley sunglasses wholesaleralph lauren polopandora charms sale clearancecalvin klein jeansmont blanc pensvan cleef arpels jewelrycheap nba jerseystory burch outlet storesralph lauren femmenike air maxmichael kors outlet onlinefingerlings monkeycheap jordansnike air max 1mulberry ukmichael kors handbags outletfred perry polofreshjive clothingcheap oakley sunglassescanada goosenobis jacketsugg boots on salelongchamp pliagemichael kors outlet clearanceuggs outletjimmy choo sunglassestrue religion outletmanolo blahnik outletralph lauren outletlongchamp outletadidas nmd runnerair max 90ugg boots clearanceburberry canadabrequet watheskate spade outlet onlinegiuseppe zanotti shoesjames harden jerseyscanada goose outlet storeadidas crazycheap oakley sunglassestrue religion outlet storecanada goose outlet storechristian louboutin shoescheap jordansmichael kors outlet onlinekate spade salenike roshe rundiesel jeanskate spade handbagslongchamp handbags salepandora outletcoach factory outletjordan shoesjordan shoesjimmy choo shoesfitflops shoesmont blanc outletmichael kors outletcheap ugg bootscheap jerseys wholesalenfl jerseyscanada goose outlet storelacoste shirtsmarc jacobs saletrue religion jeansfitflops sale clearancecanada goose outletray ban sunglasses outletmichael kors outlet clearancecheap football shirtscheap jordan shoesecco outletugg outletugg outletbarbour women jacketspandora outletcanada goose jacketsadidas outlet onlineoakley sunglasses ukuggs outlet nike uk storeugg bootsjordan 4ugg canadacoach outletsan antonio spursbottega veneta outlet onlineugg boots clearancefila sneakersmoncler outlet onlineuggs outletair more uptempopandora outletpolo ralph lauren shirtssoccer jerseys wholesalecheap oakley sunglassescoach outlet onlinecanada goose jacketscanada goose jacketsferragamo shoessupreme clothing uktory burch outlet onlineundefeated shoesnike roshe rungivenchy jewelryralph lauren ukcanada goose jacketsnew balance outletburberry outlet salemichael kors outlet onlinekate spade handbagslongchamp outlet storecarrera sunglasses20180829lck
?
Posted 29 Aug 2018

poojasingh says
STUNNING INDEPENDENT CALL GIRLS IN DEHRADUN

Most importantly call girls in Dehradun is the business of the Call Girls which became so prominent that several individuals started setting up different business in the city for the call girl purpose, there emerged competitiveness in the city in terms of the Call Girl business, we have various call girls service providers in the Dehradun city and each service providers ensures they satisfy their client in order to outrun other service providers, for instance, The Dehradun change Call Girls services in Dehradun, The Escort Service Dehradun, The Romiyo Escort service in Dehradun and several other Call services in the city. These various call girls service providers advertised their service as a world-class provider of call girl in Dehradun and added that they engaged in offering better-escorting background, several girls are available to offer ranging from the Indian, Russian, fair Middle Eastern beautiful girls who would offer the best incall service satisfying your needs and also giving you a memorable moment of life.

https://girlsingurgaon.in/
https://rishikeshgirls.in/call-girls-in-dehradun/
https://rishikeshgirls.in/call-girls-in-gurgaon/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/high-profile-call-girls-gurgaon/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/gurgaon/
https://www.singledate.in/call-girls-huda-city-center/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/sikanderpur-gurgaon/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/services/call-girls-in-delhi/
https://www.singledate.in/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/
https://rishikeshgirls.in/
https://shipranoida.in/