****Chota_Chatri**** @ jb...part..3

4236 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

hello all respected memberz,adminz n mods,if u people got a lil time do honour my thread with ur precious,great,unique n wonderful thoughts as u people can smell from the the heading of my topic chota_chatri what am i gonna talk or share with u.ok let me begin wid chota_chatri 's journey toward independence lol

3 days back i started a thread
****chota_chatri****
"why is he banned"
the motive behind my that particular thread was that one of ma friend here @ jb was banned and i just want to hear from some responsable person to enlighten me of banning him

but 1 of the adminz n mods deleted my thread without saying a single word to me i wanna know why?and who?did that and its my legal right to ask n question u people if i am wrong do correct me

then i started another topic
****chota_chatri****...part 2

but my 2nd thread was honoured by moving it to admins n mods corner as i am an ordinary members so its out of my reach. by moving it   which wasnt a bad thing to do let them have a hard think on that but i think they r playing football wid it none interested in to gave me a call .

so now i am going to up-grade my chota_chatri edition and i wont stop untill u people unblock him or satisfy me fully or may be us.
i have came to know from my bawasooq resorces that the kantrollers of examination wasnt happy wid his lingo n warned him to through him out n then banned him and as reading his all posts i havent found any thing wrong in his lang is awasone n the way he talk in his posts were wonderful n his style was unique

well i was about to posts some adminz n mods posts in here but someone stopped me and said wait and see what they have to say then what ever u(i)want to do go ahead

so me waiting to hear from u people
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
he was banned because his language was bad, ( i liked him as a member, but he got out of his limits) curssin out ppl n threatnin them don't work on forums cuz u can see no one, but he did threaten alot...he respect no rules, no mods (not talkin about my self, didn't say none to me)didn't even listen to admins...so he had to go...n he is gone...
And i don't know who deleted or moved ur last two topics...
ne thing else?
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says

did he ever threatened u
if he havent said anything bad to u how in this world will u say to him

and show me 1 of his post where he used bad language.
and he will be back i am 100%sure and u people will have to unblock him he is not gone

and dont say that he didnt listen to admins
ur adminz r found of giving warnning to the newbie's
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
i gave u answers to ur questions...i didn't know its gona be a debate, we'll wait for the admin to reply...i'm outty man peace
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
well i was waiting for this kind of reply from u
thanks
i was thinking that u r the only 1 in adminz n mods squad who have answers in ur pockets
Posted 24 Feb 2004

sharara says
well madmax

simple Q simple A

LINGO probs..
if he has a prob.. he can talk to us. he has our id's. besides if the admins did a joint decision and he is blocked, there must be a reason.
so pls stop creating such topics and pm the admins or whoever u think needs to be addressed. if u think this is a bettr way then pls note.

mani used to hav bad lingo, but he has become more respectful too.. he was blocked the most number of times.
but when he is rite he is rite. so bad lingo and improper attacks is all we prevent.
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Ashii says
ye itnaaaa long post kaun parhe abbb
wo bhi chota chatri k bare mei

khair.. it s simple yar.. i think they must have some reason to blk him,, par see u r the only one who want him bak,,,
little advice : there s a thing call "messenger"
y dont u use that to talk to ur friend ?¿
Posted 24 Feb 2004

sharara says
lol sall...
sometimes i wish i cud talk like u
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Is that so.
Posted 24 Feb 2004

sharara says
lang pb ... aur no respect of managment .and most imp the he post direct thread to ADMINs

ok.. thats y we dont hav lil umbrella anymore
Posted 24 Feb 2004

there are three admins'
How did he not respect U?
Posted 24 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
SALL said:

khair.. it s simple yar.. i think they must have some reason to blk him,, par see u r the only one who want him bak,,,

Nope sall u r wrong.I want chota chatri back too!

Messenger:Yes why him why dont u talk to ur friends through that?show mat maro
(Free Advice)

Bring chota chatri back!
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
sharara said:

well madmax

simple Q simple A

LINGO probs..
if he has a prob.. he can talk to us. he has our id's. besides if the admins did a joint decision and he is blocked, there must be a reason.
so pls stop creating such topics and pm the admins or whoever u think needs to be addressed. if u think this is a bettr way then pls note.

mani used to hav bad lingo, but he has become more respectful too.. he was blocked the most number of times.
but when he is rite he is rite. so bad lingo and improper attacks is all we prevent.

Well sharara
simple Q simple A
lingo problem
show me 1 of his post where he used bad lang can u
and well if there is a reason what the hell is that reason bas sirf apnni pasand na pasand ka mamalla hai

from where mani dropped in
mani hmmmmmmmmmm well what u trying to say be specific i donot care
whatever

so far i havent noticed any bad lingo used by chota_chatri if there is any proof wid u show it in here
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
Sharara i think all such post muz b posted here fo once .. watdo ya say hain .. i wanna close dis topic
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
SALL said:

to tum ko kis nay kaha hai kay pharoo

apnni advice apnay pass he rakhoo baray ayay mujh ko seekhanay wallay

aghar tum ko mera topic pasand nahi hai to post mat karoo kis nay tumhary minnat ki hai aram sab baithoo

sary fasad ki jarh to tum ho pehlay tumhary wajha say mani ko blocked honna para ab kya mujh ko block karwanay ka programme hai apnna rasta napooo aur meray mou laghnay ki khoshish mat karna
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
beta may nay pehlay bhi tum ko kaha tha meray topic say door rahooo ok kiddoooooooooo samajh ayi
aur aghar closed kar doo gaay to new topic open kar doon ga and so on n on n onmadmax38041.792037037
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
nice lingo
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Cute_gal says
damn.....madmax is pissed today......
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
i mean dis discussion not dis particular topic
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
hey man why r u after my thread u r spoiling it use ur brain and say something productive bas spamming ho rahi hai so delete ur posts
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
me aint spoiling n mind it ,, dont go far k wapis na asako
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
yea dhamki apnni ghalli may kissy ko deena aur kya kar loo gaay jo bhi kar sakhtay ho karoooooo who cares
aur meray marzi may jahan thak bhi jaoo tumhay is say kya aur mujh ko pms mat karoo jo bhi productive talk kar nay hai yahan pay karooooooo

a few min ago i recieved a pm from a mod i wanna share it wid u people

me aint a stupid one jo tum aisey keh rahey ho

n secondly

reason sun lo

ager pata ho tab bhi

he really used da such a fantastic lingo in few post n in few pmz k us k baad usko block karna para

baki person sey kiya baat karo gey

i DID BLOCKED HIM

n I DONA WANNA BAK

ORITE

IF YA WANNA ANSWER NONE OTHA CAN ANSWER YER Q

bally he bally
show the pms and some of his post where he used bad lang bas tum chamcha he rahoo gaay block kissy aur nay kiya hai aur ab yea munna sahib keh rahian hai ki iss nay block kiya hai

Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
aur aap ko to may nay pehlay bhi kaha tha aap meray topic say door rahoo
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
yeah so wat .. i ll post his posts n pmz .. n if ya can see goto ffm ney apun ko dhamki diya a topic such like dat ... n go n find da reason # 1
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
yeah i m posting here . coz i wana end dis discussion ..... itz useless ....
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
well i have searched that topic but the lang which he used there is ok

post the reason # 1
here
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Ashii says
PowerCurve said:

Nope sall u r wrong.I want chota chatri back too !

theek hai.. la sakte ho to le aao wapis

madmax said:

aghar tum ko mera topic pasand nahi hai to post mat karoo kis nay tumhary minnat ki hai aram sab baithoo

mera dimag abh itna kharab nahi hua k aap ko kuch sikhane ki try karu..
one more thing,, pasand na pasand sirf topic tak hi hoti to....... hmm khair,,, jaane do

madmax said:

sary fasad ki jarh to tum ho pehlay tumhary wajha say mani ko blocked honna para ab kya mujh ko block karwanay ka programme hai apnna rasta napooo aur meray mou laghnay ki khoshish mat karna

mani s blked coz of me ??      
wowww.. mujhe andaza nahi tha how important i am k jisse chahu block karwa do.. btw he s blocked coz of his ill attitude
waise aap ko ban karwana mere haath mei hota to iss dunya se ban karwati,, sirf JB pe hi itni meherbani kyun
Posted 24 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
yeah his lingo was OK .. as ya had used here ... hain .. in reply to Sall ... LIngo was OK ??
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
PowerCurve wrote:
Nope sall u r wrong.I want chota chatri back too !

theek hai.. la sakte ho to le aao wapis

a jayi ga wapus

madmax wrote:

mera dimag abh itna kharab nahi hua k aap ko kuch sikhane ki try karu..
one more thing,, pasand na pasand sirf topic tak hi hoti to....... hmm khair,,, jaane do

to tumhara dimagh thek kab tha jb may to bahut pehlay say pasand na pasand walla mamilla challa araha hai

madmax wrote:

mani s blked coz of me ??       
wowww.. mujhe andaza nahi tha how important i am k jisse chahu block karwa do.. btw he s blocked coz of his ill attitude
waise aap ko ban karwana mere haath mei hota to iss dunya se ban karwati,, sirf JB pe hi itni meherbani kyun

yea to kissy zimadar ans respectable admmi he say patta challa hay n he was blocked by his ill attitude may be or u were the reason khair try kar loo kya pata jb say ban karwa sakhtay hoo likken is duniya say woh tumhara kaam ya tumhary bas ki baat nahi hai
Posted 24 Feb 2004

sharara says
well tell me wot u want now instead of this long unnecassary...
and ffm i think this is all unnecassary, coz if someone failed to SEE chatri being rude.. then he was just being SELECTIVE in wot he notices.

so with all due respect, if u want anyone bk he is free to come.. and if he doesnt wanna come bk.. its his wish..

we r not gonna do anything bout it. now wot else u need let me know?
Posted 24 Feb 2004

SALL FAZOOL MAIN BEECH MAIN A JATI HAI...BAAT KISI AUR S EKARO...IS NE BEECH MAIN BOLNA HOTA HAI
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic