****Chota_Chatri**** @ jb...part..3

4240 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

hello all respected memberz,adminz n mods,if u people got a lil time do honour my thread with ur precious,great,unique n wonderful thoughts as u people can smell from the the heading of my topic chota_chatri what am i gonna talk or share with u.ok let me begin wid chota_chatri 's journey toward independence lol

3 days back i started a thread
****chota_chatri****
"why is he banned"
the motive behind my that particular thread was that one of ma friend here @ jb was banned and i just want to hear from some responsable person to enlighten me of banning him

but 1 of the adminz n mods deleted my thread without saying a single word to me i wanna know why?and who?did that and its my legal right to ask n question u people if i am wrong do correct me

then i started another topic
****chota_chatri****...part 2

but my 2nd thread was honoured by moving it to admins n mods corner as i am an ordinary members so its out of my reach. by moving it   which wasnt a bad thing to do let them have a hard think on that but i think they r playing football wid it none interested in to gave me a call .

so now i am going to up-grade my chota_chatri edition and i wont stop untill u people unblock him or satisfy me fully or may be us.
i have came to know from my bawasooq resorces that the kantrollers of examination wasnt happy wid his lingo n warned him to through him out n then banned him and as reading his all posts i havent found any thing wrong in his lang is awasone n the way he talk in his posts were wonderful n his style was unique

well i was about to posts some adminz n mods posts in here but someone stopped me and said wait and see what they have to say then what ever u(i)want to do go ahead

so me waiting to hear from u people
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic