Maggie Gyllenhaal has no idea where Taylor Swift's missing scarf is

1164 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
babastyle

Total Posts: 163

Maggie Gyllenhaal has no idea where Taylor Swift's missing scarf is
Maggie Gyllenhaal, sister to Jake Gyllanhaal, has no idea where Taylor Swift’s scarf is, okay?
Appearing on an episode of Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, a clever Swift fan took up the opportunity to do some investigating into Taylor Swift’s
lyrics. On the song All Too Well, Swift sings about leaving a scarf behind at
her boyfriend's sister's house, with everyone believing the lyrics are about her
relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal.
The 2011 song, off the album Red, goes like this: “I walked through the door with you, the air was cold but something about it felt like home somehow. And I
left my scarf there at your sister's house.”
So is the scarf real? If so, where is it?
“Is it true that Taylor Swift left her scarf at your house once?” Andy Cohen quizzes the 39-year-old actress.
“You know, I never understood why everybody asked me about this scarf. What is this?”
Cohen explains: “She said in a song, she was singing in the song All Too Well, about your brother, ‘I left your scarf at your sister’s place.’”
“Huh. I am in the dark about the scarf,” Gyllenhaal says, adding, “It’s totally possible. I don’t know.”
“But everyone asks.. I have been asked this before. I’ve been like, ‘What are you talking about?’”
So there you go everyone, Maggie doesn’t know, but she did agree to start looking.
“I feel like you need to look for the scarf!” Cohen adds. “And then put it on eBay!”

Read more at:queenie bridesmaid | one shoulder bridesmaid dresses

Posted 16 Sep 2017

Reply to Topic