Hum Tum: Preview

5287 views 75 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

Film critic cum television host turned director Kunal Kohli who debuted with Yash Raj Films “Mujhse Dosti Karoge” returns with his second directorial venture “Hum Tum” under the same production banner.

Karan Kapoor (Saif Ali Khan) works with one of India's leading newspapers as a cartoonist. Hum Tum are his cartoon characters. His daily column comes under the title of Hum Tum. Hum Tum because that's how he sees the world divided. No countries, no religions, just two divisions - boys and girls.

Karan met Rhea (Rani Mukerjee) for the first time in Amsterdam. They disagreed on everything. So to put things right, Karan innocently kissed her... to confirm their friendship. But things went worse with the unstable Rhea and the meeting ended on a bad note.

Six months later the duo meet once again in New York. And Rhea hadn't forgotten the Amsterdam kiss. So she decides to let the cat out of the bag and Karan's loses his steady girlfriend. Another relationship down the drain!

It's been 10 years since their first encounter. Once again Rhea and Karan become friends despite their differences.

Rhea has gone through some personal tragedies in her life, lots of ups and downs but Karan has always been there for her. During this time, she has moved all over the place, from Mumbai to Paris to New York and back to Mumbai.

Karan even tried fixing her up with a friend of his - with her mother's permission of course - but as with everything else, this didn't quite work out either. Meanwhile, as luck would have it, Karan's career, as a cartoonist was soaring and so one thing led to another and Rhea took off once again on a bad term with him.

But despite their mishaps, destiny has bigger plans for Karan and Rhea.

Produced by Yash Chopra the film also stars Rishi Kapoor and Kiron Kher . Jatin Lalit has composed the music.

Hum Tum will make a worldwide release on May 28, 2004.

Posted 08 Apr 2004

Amsterdam main bhi shooting hui hai...i saw them last year in oktober..rani ne full make up kiya tha
Posted 08 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
hmm but she is looking cute in pics
Posted 10 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
why do i have a feelin that this movie will be a bore
Posted 12 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
cuz u r stupid
Posted 15 Apr 2004

lol...

i like 2 songs in the movie
Posted 15 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
no trust me, this movie will be a big bore, hum tum, wat kind of a name is this,typical yash raj films...
i like movies like
Masti aur Ek Hasina Thee
these family drama sucks...
Kal Ho Naa Ho was the last family movie i liked...
Posted 16 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

no trust me, this movie will be a big bore, hum tum, wat kind of a name is this,typical yash raj films...
i like movies like
Masti aur Ek Hasina Thee
these family drama sucks...
Kal Ho Naa Ho was the last family movie i liked...

yash raj...mujhse dosti karogey>>gr8 film...mohabbatien>>gr8 film...you r boring man
Posted 16 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
Mujhse Dosti Karoge, wasn't even a HIT, how can u say it was great, go check some box office reports
Mohabbatein was a hit cuz of its cast n director...

wat about yash raj's
Mere Yaar ki shaadi
Duplicate
Dulhan Hum Le jayenge
Deewane
n many more flops they made
banner don't matter now a days, story does
unless some ppl still like the repeated stuff
Posted 16 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
dont lie u just said that u like masti so how can u say that kal ho na ho was tha last family movie u likes
Posted 16 Apr 2004

yas you r most boring person on jb
Posted 16 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
masti n khnh is two diff movies esha
i said khnh was the last FAMILY movie i liked
Posted 16 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
ok baba dont b mad at me i didn;r do nothing
Posted 16 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

masti n khnh is two diff movies esha
i said khnh was the last FAMILY movie i liked

you have no choice..no life
Posted 16 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
i wasn't mad esha, jus sayin it...did i sound angry...damn

shahrukh ur comments don't make sense u're jus sayin wats comin in ur spit filled mouth dugh dugh dugh dugh
Posted 17 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

i wasn't mad esha, jus sayin it...did i sound angry...damn

shahrukh ur comments don't make sense u're jus sayin wats comin in ur spit filled mouth dugh dugh dugh dugh

main tu sahi baat ki hai...leken is main ronay ki kya baat hai...aainda tumhe kuch nahi kahien gey second attempt where is saki
Posted 17 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
ronde dhone wali movie tumhari fav hai, to ofcourse rone ka kaam bhi tumhara hi hai, not mine
n about saki, i don't know
Posted 17 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

ronde dhone wali movie tumhari fav hai, to ofcourse rone ka kaam bhi tumhara hi hai, not mine
n about saki, i don't know

rone ka kaam kaun karta hai ronay wali movies hi tu hit hoti hain...devdas...kal ho na hoo
Posted 17 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
shahrukh khan said:

rani looking kewl
Posted 18 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
do u guys know the story of movie
they were good friends, then saif falls in love with her, n then he finds out she doesn't love him cuz she's already engaged with someone else, but i know in the end, they'll get married...

damn such a diff movie, haina
Posted 18 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

do u guys know the story of movie
they were good friends, then saif falls in love with her, n then he finds out she doesn't love him cuz she's already engaged with someone else, but i know in the end, they'll get married...

damn such a diff movie, haina

lolz...
Posted 18 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
lolzz
Posted 18 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
that's wat i thought...
Posted 19 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

that's wat i thought...

pata tha...tumhari soch hi ho gie
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
only two songs are good from the whole album...
this movies is flyin down already...oh o
Posted 19 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
well whatever
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
no there's no song like that
Posted 20 Apr 2004

release honey ke baad hi pata lagega...mujhse dosti karogey was a nice movie...ghatya choice thie jo cinema main movie dekhne gayee they
Posted 20 Apr 2004

CuteEsha says
hmm ya movie cinema mein dekhnay wali hargiz nahin thee
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
MDK was so boring damn it sucked...
Posted 20 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

MDK was so boring damn it sucked...

no choice..i said earlier
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic