india vs pak series was fixed?

1682 views 33 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well what u guyz think that indo paki series was fixed or not well according to rashid latif the series was fixed that was not cricket but politics the way pak lost the 4th one day match told us the whole story and it is same story in the third and final test where paki players were jus passing thier time they dont want to win thier body language was showing that they don wana win well i guess he is rite they really destroyed the cricket by involving politics in it.
Posted 18 Apr 2004

bakwas....india ki batting aur bowling strong hai...rashid ko team main nahi liya...fazool main ilzaam de raha hai
Posted 18 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
yeah i do agree wid srk .. n we lost to better team na .. so koi ghum nahi
Posted 19 Apr 2004

but what abt our performances so many big names and they did nothing jus take an example of shoiab akhtar world's fastest bowler only picked 7 wickets in the entire test series players r like razzaq and moin khan injured at the peak of the series well guyz i agree wid rashid if there was no fixing then there must be some political pressure on pak to lost the series im sure.
Posted 19 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
haan .. derz mite b some political pressure or bad management ..coz moin n razaki wasnt injured ... cheif selector wanna drop dem from squad coz he feel they aint gona play test match .. but imo both r kewl players n dat was really a bad n mishandling of such players
Posted 19 Apr 2004

charizmatic said:

but what abt our performances so many big names and they did nothing jus take an example of shoiab akhtar world's fastest bowler only picked 7 wickets in the entire test series players r like razzaq and moin khan injured at the peak of the series well guyz i agree wid rashid if there was no fixing then there must be some political pressure on pak to lost the series im sure.

yaar..india ki batting bowling fielding achi hai...humari batting kya hai fielding tu kharab hai hi
Posted 19 Apr 2004

oo yaaar taufeeq umar,inzi,youhana,yasir,asim kamal yaar its not that poor batting line up chalo maan liya our batting is weak but bowling tu hamara strong point tha na tu bowlers ne kia kiyaa umar gull ne perfrom kiya phir woh bhi injured i mean at this level it sounds pathetic.
Posted 19 Apr 2004

charizmatic said:

oo yaaar taufeeq umar,inzi,youhana,yasir,asim kamal yaar its not that poor batting line up chalo maan liya our batting is weak but bowling tu hamara strong point tha na tu bowlers ne kia kiyaa umar gull ne perfrom kiya phir woh bhi injured i mean at this level it sounds pathetic.

koi khara ho na pitch par deer tak partnership toot jaye tu...agge koi kuch nahi karta...Asim kamal ki performence achi thie...ab es ko odi main bhi layien...imran nazir ki tarah betha na dein
Posted 19 Apr 2004

inzi, youhana,hameed par 3 gr8 players enhi par tawaqo ki ja sakti hai
Posted 19 Apr 2004

taufeeq ne test main kuch nahi kiya...imran nazir ko bas prectise match main khila kar farig kar diya...jab nahi khilana tu squad main kyun lete hain
Posted 19 Apr 2004

yaaaaaar it was political series thats it u have to accept it
Posted 20 Apr 2004

charizmatic said:

yaaaaaar it was political series thats it u have to accept it

pata nahi..ALLAH behter janta hai
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Posted 20 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
I have no interest in pakistani team..because of poor and moody cricket...
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Xtreme says
Hoyee Yar dont know if it was fixed or not fixed , but any way in both cases India is stronger!!
Posted 22 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
yupz ,, dey r more experienced ...
Posted 22 Apr 2004

yea no doubt they r
Posted 22 Apr 2004

MrDeath says
well..see india is too strong to be compared to pakistan.. its only second to austrailia...

but see pak lost oneday 3-2 and test 2-1 so it was a really good performance by pak inspite of such a low grade team..

well i am syin pak a low grade team coz.. fast bowlers is their only strength and in the indian sub continent fast bowlers cant survive,,, espesially guys like shoieb and sami coz they dont hav any swing ability.

so concluding now... ... as a indian i was very pleased by pak public this time.. believe me in india everbody is talking about the good nature of pak public.. so dont be ashemed of the defeat ... its just like there is no shame for us to loosing to australia.. take is this way ..bye..
Posted 28 Apr 2004

MrDeath said:

well..see india is too strong to be compared to pakistan.. its only second to austrailia...

but see pak lost oneday 3-2 and test 2-1 so it was a really good performance by pak inspite of such a low grade team..

well i am syin pak a low grade team coz.. fast bowlers is their only strength and in the indian sub continent fast bowlers cant survive,,, espesially guys like shoieb and sami coz they dont hav any swing ability.

so concluding now... ... as a indian i was very pleased by pak public this time.. believe me in india everbody is talking about the good nature of pak public.. so dont be ashemed of the defeat ... its just like there is no shame for us to loosing to australia.. take is this way ..bye..

wo tu ha hi ache lekin jab tum log films me in ke bare me asa kehte ho tu bohot dukh hota ha un ko
Posted 28 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
haan but films reality to nahi hoti na
Posted 28 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ said:

haan but films reality to nahi hoti na

haan lekin jo log dekte he wo tu zehen me daal lete he
Posted 29 Apr 2004

MrDeath says
film ki aisee ki taisee..
Posted 30 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
ppl who make anti pak films, its cuz of ppl like them from both contries which kept this WAR between the two countries for a long time, but i guess now its changing, n finally for GOOD...so forget the past, lets have a bright future together
Posted 01 May 2004

WAFA says
well..i thinkk the series was fixed....no doubt a very good team is representing india at present but...beating pakistan at home ground like this.....well...well....it was all politics...agr india haar jaata tu this might have -ve effect on vejpayee in election...
Posted 01 May 2004

Rain Man says
who cares, its done n over with
Posted 02 May 2004

WAFA says
yeah its done...but i think discusss kernay mein kia hay...one shd always keep an eye whats going around in this world
Posted 02 May 2004

WAFA said:

well..i thinkk the series was fixed....no doubt a very good team is representing india at present but...beating pakistan at home ground like this.....well...well....it was all politics...agr india haar jaata tu this might have -ve effect on vejpayee in election...

achi team hai tabhi jeeti hai..fixed ka kya taaluq haiu
Posted 02 May 2004

WAFA says
per paki team itni burree nahin hay jiss buri tarah haaree hay
Posted 02 May 2004

Rain Man says
well cricket mein any thing goes...u never know who will win
Posted 03 May 2004

MrDeath says
WAFA dont talk like rashid latif..
Posted 03 May 2004

Rain Man says