Modern Camera of Today’s Film making

5327 views 129 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

Hollywood and Bollywood is using these Latest Cameras..
but
First time in 'YEH DIL AAP KA HAWA has been used ARRI BL4..
lollywood Producer and studio owner shod bring these cameras.
Posted 25 Apr 2004

excellent work done standard
Posted 25 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
thanks..charizmatic..
Posted 26 Apr 2004

ydakh tum film direct karna...yehi camera use karna
Posted 26 Apr 2004

gud idea
Posted 26 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
shahrukh..I am not ydakh..I am standard..
I am fond of direction from starting.. ..I have impressed from syed noor direction "Jeeva"..and js 'Mushkil'..that time I guessed syed noor and js will make only two good director.

specially Js song picturization and style like a indian movies but js has never copied.
Posted 27 Apr 2004

standard aur huamyun ki pic
Posted 27 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
what's wrong with hs..I like him.
Posted 27 Apr 2004

well i also wanted to do some thing creative from a long time any way i personally like JS i also like ajab gull his style of direction is very stylish but javaid is more glamrous i was also very impressed wid rauf khalid as well.
Posted 27 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..same here..I am waiting ajab gul's movie..which is ready for release..may be after salakhain..will release.
Posted 28 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
kaafi expensive camera lagta hai...kitne ka hoga
Posted 28 Apr 2004

Regardless of how much it costs always go by the moto "invest now make millions tommorow!"
Posted 28 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
nice point there
Posted 28 Apr 2004

MrDeath says
hope that lolly will soon start using that camera..

yaar someone plz tell me.. i dont understand one thing.. the print quality of lolly films is very bad.. and that gives a very worng impression to the forgien viewer even if the film is good...

i think the lolly producers are not so poor that they cant buy a new camera??? so why they keep using that old antique camera???

the tv quality of ptv is good so why dont they take the good cameras from them on rent??????? cant get it...
Posted 28 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
cuz the producers from lolly are cheap n uneducated idiots...except for some who do make quality movies...
Posted 28 Apr 2004

shaby says
its not about uneducated idiots, its about money.

you need enought money to go to bankrok to get it processd.
Posted 28 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

cuz the producers from lolly are cheap n uneducated idiots...except for some who do make quality movies...

sahi kaha
Posted 28 Apr 2004

yaar its not abt money i know its not that cheap but u know time is changed now the presentation of the movie is very very important jus imagine if a print is not good the sound is not there how can u expect the movie to be a huge hit but let me tell u time changing now very soon u ll see much better movies wid much better processing and sound
Posted 28 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
I watched one program of Hamuyoo saeed ..he said..Latest camera exist in karachi..
but rental criteria is too expensive..80,000 per day.. ..
and 2nd hand camera is 50 lakh...
he added...same camera is being provided in india 10,000 per day..how strange?

actually Pakistan film industry has died on 1980..
these r punjabi jehal director..who has come after success of 'Maula Jut'.. ..

yeh burai ki jur they..and all urdu director has sitted on their houses.

jehalut mein mind kaam nahi kurta..

only javaid sheikh is brave man...he stepped a great work for pakistan...

after success of 'YDAKH'
Evernew STudio owner has said..I will bring Arri BL4 Cameras.
Posted 29 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
i know man, these idiotic jatts should sit at home n drink lassi , makin movies is not for them...killin our industry left n right with their third class movies...
Posted 29 Apr 2004

sooo true
Posted 29 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
we're honest kids yaar
Posted 29 Apr 2004

Posted 29 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
right..yas..
film making is a creative and serious field..but
these were the peon of studios and become a director,music director..how strange for pakistan.
How the viewers expect they will make a good urdu movie.
Posted 30 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
and also they have made a mafia on here..
woh new educated director ko kaam bhi nahi karney detay..
threatened kartay...hein..
momi has worked one movie on gunpoint.. ..how sad!
that time momi has declared to leave industry..but he soon returned.

Posted 30 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
and Lahore city can't compete mumbai industry people..
humein bhi same people ki zaroorat ho gi jis level kay bollywood kay pass hein..

woh betein itni kartein hein..kaam kuch bhi nahi..
they never be promote new talent in singer,actor/actress
singer aik say aik hein yehan pakistan mein pur koi yehan pochta nahi.

Posted 30 Apr 2004

well there r soo many good directors who r producing drama serials jus cuz of the bad situation of the industry names like pervaiz malik javed fazil and s.suleman they left the industry and they all r very professional directors.
Posted 30 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
yup, lollywood seriously need them back to stand up strong against bollywood, hollywood to baad ki baat hai
Posted 30 Apr 2004

MrDeath says
80000 per day???????? ok ok i got it now..

in bolly each director and producer owns a latest camera so they dont hav to get them on rent.. and they shoot one scene from 4-5 cameras i think ...
Posted 30 Apr 2004

yes death absolutely rite.
Posted 30 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
yaar..Mr.death..your bollywood output of film is also 250 hindi movies per year..and others regional..so u can purchase all latest new equipment every year..
but here only 35 films per year..only 1 and 2 good production..
so how can u expect.that.we will make a international level movie easily..but after 'YDAKH'..I am happy..

atleast 'Salakhain'..'Pehlapehlapyar'...'Commando'..'Larkipunjaban' ..'Pyar hi pyar mein'.. has made movies..

hit or flop..it's a differnt issue..
we have entered age of digital quality movies.

actually..in mein unity nahi hai..yeh sub educated producer mil kur decision lein tu Camera aa sukta hai..
unorganised..hai..they dont do appreciate each other..
Evernew studio owner Shezad gul has promised before two years ago..he will bring ARRI bl4 Camera..and change sound system of studios...
but color lab ka tu suna hai....bagi more quality movies hit hon gi tu conditons achi ho giein gi..I think..
Hopefully for best.
Posted 01 May 2004

Reply to Topic