Where Is She...:(

1739 views 37 replies
Reply to Topic
*CrYsTaL_eYeZ*

Total Posts: 49

Saima....

Saima.......

Saimaaaaaa.........

kidhar gayein Saima.... ku gayein Saima.... Kis ne bheja Saima ko.....

acha kya waise.....

Posted 30 Apr 2004

umair16 says
Well i can tell u this that she was in london the last 2 weeks ago doing a show.
Great dance she did aswell.
Posted 30 Apr 2004

she shud settle there in london atleast i dont want her back in lollywood
Posted 30 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
oh..she is failure..she shod prouced movies..that's all.
....we dont need these kind of things in pakistan film industry..
Posted 01 May 2004

Guest_002 says
Chaima auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyy taaaaatttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Posted 01 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
STANDARD said:

oh..she is failure..she shod prouced movies..that's all.
....we dont need these kind of things in pakistan film industry..

failure??? i would hardly call an accomplishment like 'chooriyan' a failure!

anyhow...2 answer the question....she's producing/directing these days. 'majajan' is the name of her upcoming movie!
Posted 01 May 2004

yeah majajan is yet another panjabi movie produced by saima and director is u can guess syed noor and guess who iz the herion well its saima her self
Posted 01 May 2004

umair16 says
Shaan in the hero in majajan and sayed noor said he was going to have a primier of the movie in london in the summer time.
Posted 01 May 2004

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaah syed noooor's another funny announcement
Posted 01 May 2004

STANDARD says
'Chorian' is a old story..dont happy with old movies..latest situation is that 'Larki punjaban' which is 10 time big budget movie than 'chorian' is badly flop..and educated reject this dinosaurs.
Posted 01 May 2004

STANDARD says
yaar..author..
Dont' start stupid theard..try to healthy topic for film industry..
Posted 01 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ the dinosaur comment.

bottom line: chooriyan may be somewhat old, but my point was, it was a success! so saima in turn should be deemed a success. 30 years from now, she will not be known 4 larki punjaban and its 'failure.' she will be known 4 chooriyan and its success!

here's a side story 4 u....!

just last week, i gave my chooriyan dvd 2 a co-worker who is 300% hindu/indian and loves bollywood movies. her grandparents have pakistani ties (pre partition) and as such, she was curious 2 see a pakistani PUNJABI movie! so obviously i gave her the best punjabi movie pakistan has produced. anyhow....the point is, she loved it. i told her its old, the picture is horrible, the actor/actress look mismatched and so on, yet she still came away praising the movie. goes 2 show that despite its flaws (including how old it is) - its still a kick-ass movie!! and saima will ALWAYS be linked to it.
Posted 02 May 2004

oooook fine i agree choriyan was hit and saima really acted well but for how long she ill do the lead role i mean in choriyan she was looking perfect in her role but that was some time back now she really look like a mother of 4 kids and she is still doing the lead roles man i cant digest this lolz
Posted 02 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. koi baat nahi yaar, then don't watch her movies!

mera kehnay ka bas yeh matlab tha, kay chooriyan - not matter how old it is - has become saima's legacy - the movie she will be known for. not larki punjaban!!

Posted 02 May 2004

agree on this
Posted 02 May 2004

STANDARD says
here all viewers interested only in urdu movies..not punjabi ones who always watch uneducated people..and hit the film.
Posted 03 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
wrong. not ALL viewers are 'only' interested in urdu movies. i'am just one example. i enjoy urdu and punjabi movies.
Posted 03 May 2004

its not abt language yaaaaar its abt matter thats it.
Posted 03 May 2004

~Fragi~ says
rite .. lingo doesnt make any difference .... da story , plot n many otha factors make da movie hit/flop
Posted 03 May 2004

exactly
Posted 03 May 2004

~Fragi~ says
n haan we muz b optimistic .... in order to stable our film industry ... we muz wait for the rite time ...rite person n rite movie
Posted 03 May 2004

yea i heard the interview of lollywood film actor arbaz khan and he was sayin that even the pashtoo movies r becomming better now a days he said there is no vulgarity and nudity in it so its not abt language its all abt gud movie.
Posted 03 May 2004

~Fragi~ says
exactly .. we want a gud movie .. either its in urdu pashto sariaki .. watever the lingo is .. bus movie achee honee chaiyee
Posted 03 May 2004

STANDARD says
but punjabi movie has no plot ..no good name..loud sound...'Badmash Gujjar'..'Kala Gujjar'..
so viewers dont want these kinda movies...

if Lang is no problem why 'Larkipunjaban' is big flop specially in Karachi.and Uk..

punjabi movies never make good..if these jehal director exist in lollywood...

if somebody is hard paindoo guy..may be he will see.

just like urdu movies always big hit when a large number educated viewers go to cinima..
everybody tell us about our punjabi movies and phustoo movies are so vulgur dance..

even urdu movies r not all good..only a few...
if movie has well made then good..
99.99% punjabi movies all time sucks...
Posted 04 May 2004

~Fragi~ says
waise i even dont know dat larkipunjabun was urdu or punjabi movie ...
Posted 04 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
STANDARD said:

everybody tell us about our punjabi movies and phustoo movies are so vulgur dance..

even urdu movies r not all good..only a few...
if movie has well made then good..
99.99% punjabi movies all time sucks...

have u ever seen urdu lollywood movies like ghulam, and khan zada?? trust me, alot of punjabi and pushto films may be vulgar, but so too are some urdu movies, such as the ones i've mentioned.

as far as 99.99% of punjabi movies 'sucking,' you're very right but, recently 99.99% of urdu movies suck as well. laaj, pyar hi pyar mein are again just 2 examples. even tho u may have liked them, they were flops nonetheless.
Posted 05 May 2004

umair16 says
I THOUGH THAT SAYED NOOR DID A GOOD JOB IN TRYING TO BRING TO PUNJABI AND URDU INTO ONE MOVIE. THE MOVIE IN MY OPINION WAS GOOD. THE MOVIE LACKED IN ONE DEPARTMENT AND THAT WAS THE TO MAIN LEADS . THEY DIDNT SUIT EACH OTHER. THE ACTTING BY BOTH WAS GOOD BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE GOOD LOOKING ACTOR AND ACTRESESS ON SCREEN UNLIKE BEFORE.
Posted 05 May 2004

STANDARD says

have u ever seen urdu lollywood movies like ghulam, and khan zada?? trust me, alot of punjabi and pushto films may be vulgar, but so too are some urdu movies, such as the ones i've mentioned.

as far as 99.99% of punjabi movies 'sucking,' you're very right but, recently 99.99% of urdu movies suck as well. laaj, pyar hi pyar mein are again just 2 examples. even tho u may have liked them, they were flops nonetheless.

oh..come on dude!..Face the Today's realities..
Ghalam is other urdu low budget movies belong to jehal director of lollywood..who dont know about film making ..they make a movie for cheap audience..

whatever 'Laaj' and "pehalpehalpyar'..debut movies of these directors...so nothing to worry ..people liked 'Pehlapehalpyar' music ..educated people go to good cinimas and feel better atmostphere than other cheap and vulgur envorioment created by punjabi and some urdu director .
and 'Laaj' is amazing movie for everyone becoz ..excellent hardworked by director.
these movies biz is more than these punjabi movies.
not like punjabi movies cheap scenes which r defame of pakistan..we feel ashamed to hear and see these kinda movies...though they exist from 20 years. and always make movies against of punjab's culture
Posted 06 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
pir bhi yaar, my point is, urdu movies are also vulgar! doesn't matter if they're low budget (such as ghulam) or whoever the director is! the bottom line is...they contain the same kind of vulgarity found in punjabi movies!

as 4 laaj....again....u may have liked it (as well as others) but overall it was a flop. most people said it sucked. same with larki punjaban....some liked it, but overall it was a flop. they may have grossed more $$ than punjabi movies, but the fact is, they were rejected by the public.

the thing is, simply put, all of lollywood sucks - punjabi movies AND urdu ones! u know how much i love lollywood, but even u have 2 admit...both genres suck as of right now.

everyone says phela phela pyar and salakhien will help the industry cause 'EDUCATED' people have worked on them and they were made professionally. yet, have u noticed we've been waiting for over 2 years 4 BOTH movies 2 come out, and they keep delaying for stupid reasons? thats not professional at all.

until these movies come out and people go to the cinema....ALL OF LOLLYWOOD is in trouble right now! don't u agree??
Posted 06 May 2004

STANDARD says
I again say..100%punjabi movies vulgur..cheap and jehal people watch these movies..and may be u have been included.

'Laaj'...and 'Pehlapehlapyar' is a family movies..u can see with family..that's a a honor of this movie...

I have a question..did u see these movies..if u didn't see..how can u say? 'Laaj' is sucker..nobody say..'Laaj' is not commericial type stereo type movie..this is a experimental movie..

lollywood sucks when these jehal idiot punjabi director make a punjabi or urdu movies.

even charizmatic,me watched two times in cinimas
..and 'Yas_devil' wana watch 'Laaj' specially....'Salakhain' has not completed that' why not released ..simple...i think u have no knowlege for film making process..like these jehal directors.

these movies not like your idiot punjabi movies who make in one month...

Keep favoring jehal punjabi people..my bro..
Posted 07 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
yaar, we need to chat on msn so that we can have a REAL debate!

anyhow.....first u say 99.99% of punjabi movies are vulgar and then u say 100% of them are vulgar! lol. fact of the matter is, none of your assumptions are correct! chooriyan, mendhi wale haath, nooran, nikki jaee haan - these are all examples of punjabi movies will no vulgarity. so where do you get 100%????

what you SHOULD have said was: MOST punjabi movies are vulgar, and THEN you would have been right. cause THAT is a fact: not all, but MOST punjabi movies are vulgar.

laaj was a flop. once AGAIN, it doesn't matter what you or charizmatic or whoever thinks. bottom line is that it was a FLOP. i did not see it, but i CAN read reviews. if you want me to show you articles abt it and its flop status, i will provide them for you.     its common sense: if it (laaj) was so good, then why hasn't IT been labelled as a succesful movie?!

rahi baat salakhien aur phela phela pyar ki: how long does post production take??????????? 2 YEARS???????? if so, then why do these 'EDUCATED' directors and producers keep advertising one release date and then changing it????????? THEY SHOULD MAKE UP THEIR MINDS, IF THEY'RE SO EDUCATED .

Posted 07 May 2004

Reply to Topic