Bills place OL coach Aaron Kromer on ind

1449 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
sherry2018love

Total Posts: 90

Ru sell Wilson "loves Seattle" and wants to keep quarterbackingthe two-time defending NFC champion Seahawks. He's also convinced his contract situation will "work out."Wilson told ESPN's Marty Smith those thingsand little else in a controversy-freeinterviewMonday night.MORE: NFL's top 25 Kelvin Benjamin Jersey highest-paid players | Who's worth more, Ru sell Wilson or Andrew Luck?"I trust the proce s," Wilson said.The Super Bowl-winning quarterback declined to say whether he wants to become the highest-paid player in the NFL. "I don't know," he said whenSmithasked him how much he felt he deserved. "How much would you pay me, Marty?"Wilson followed witha player-speak response:"Comes Julius Peppers Jerseydown to theplay. Just let my play speak for itself and let the rest take care of itself; continue to love the game for what it is and continue to play and continue to fight no matter how much I'm paid. Whether it's $25 million or $1.5 million, I'll be ready to go."Wilson can count on his salary being much closer to $25 million. He reportedly turned down an offer from Andrew Norwell Jersey Seattle that was similar to the one thePanthers gave Cam Newton (about $100 million overfive years).Wilson tried to playhardball last week when he said he has "moved around before."There was no such bravado in his exchange with Smith."I Star Lotulelei Jersey don't think it's a bad relationship (with the Seahawks) by any means," he said. "I obviously want to stay in Seattle."
Posted 08 Nov 2017

Reply to Topic