guide future employment direction

390 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
xiao1236

Total Posts: 0

Nature green floor plan to open a new mode of student grasping. On the afternoon of June 12, the green floor cradle project for nature flooring was grandly held in Central South University of Forestry and Technology. Hundreds of teachers and students from Lingsu and several media reporters witnessed this grand charity event.During the day's activities, the nature floor and the school launched a full range of in-depth cooperation, organized a variety of activities organized links. Afternoon natural floor Human Resources Department Manager Wu Yonghua for college students to carry out a vivid lecture,
with a practical lectures for college students to guide future employment direction, to guide students to carry out a reasonable career planning. In the evening activities, Central South University of Forestry and Materials Science and Engineering College held a "my future" keynote speech competitions,
Related links:
wooden terrace floor

10 x 10 vinyl deck kit

18 foot swimming pool deck

Posted 10 Nov 2017

Posted 02 Apr 2018

soba97 says
Thanks for this arcticle! The last time I was employment in May 2020 then I lost my job due to lockdown. In 2021 I try to find new employment
Posted 19 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic