improving our industry.

2738 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

to improve our industry i think our film makers should come to uk and usa and hire pakistanis who have graduated from english language or liturature in university to write strong scripts. they can write some superb scripts.
Posted 18 May 2004

shaby says
another thing is we need more producers who are willing to make big budget movies.

Posted 18 May 2004

(to improve our industry i think our film makers should come to uk and usa and hire pakistanis who have graduated from english language or liturature in university to write strong scripts. they can write some superb scripts.)

I DONT BELIVE THIS SCRIPT BECAUSE MOST PAKISTANI PEOPLE IN BOTH USA AND UK DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK URDU OR PUNJABI.
WE DONT WANT TO WATCH ENGLISH PAKI FILM, WE ARE PAKISTANI BROTHER SO WE STICK TO OUR OWN CULTURE GOT IT.

I BELIVE THERE NO ONE BETTER THEN OUR PRUDCER, DIRECTORS IN ASIA. YOU BRITHSH GUY CANT WIRTE ANY GOOD SCRIPT AL THE GOLD IS IN PAKSTAN AND INDIA.

IF U BRITSH GUY R RICH MAKE YOUR OWN MOVIES?
Posted 18 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
agree with shabby.
Posted 18 May 2004

shaby says
jaggar gujjar just stick with your punjabi and pushto industry no one in uk or usa speaks punjab, but everyone speaks urdu and all are experts at it.
Posted 19 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
shaby said:

jaggar gujjar just stick with your punjabi and pushto industry no one in uk or usa speaks punjab, but everyone speaks urdu and all are experts at it.

.....actually people in the us/canada and ESPECIALLY uk, know how 2 speak urdu AND punjabi! but still.....urdu is universally understood...!
Posted 19 May 2004

STANDARD says
well shaby and allstar...
these so called educated cum jehal people never face reality..

phustu,bluschi,punjabi speaker who has graduate..they like to see urdu movies...
u see bollywood never promote tamil and other regional movie internationally why?..because they r intelligent and walk with world.
Posted 19 May 2004

punjabi movie dekhne ko nahi milien gey...just urdu movie..you will see it in future
Posted 19 May 2004

STANDARD says
akhir bukray ki maa kub tuk khair manayay gi..
Posted 19 May 2004

Rain Man says
athar inshallah aisa hi hoga
Posted 19 May 2004

wese bhi distributors ko nuksaan hoga...> so no punjabi movies
Posted 19 May 2004

Rain Man says
baat bilkul sahi hai...par samajhne waale bohat kum hain
Posted 19 May 2004

JAGGA GUJJAR said:

(to improve our industry i think our film makers should come to uk and usa and hire pakistanis who have graduated from english language or liturature in university to write strong scripts. they can write some superb scripts.)

I DONT BELIVE THIS SCRIPT BECAUSE MOST PAKISTANI PEOPLE IN BOTH USA AND UK DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK URDU OR PUNJABI.
WE DONT WANT TO WATCH ENGLISH PAKI FILM, WE ARE PAKISTANI BROTHER SO WE STICK TO OUR OWN CULTURE GOT IT.

I BELIVE THERE NO ONE BETTER THEN OUR PRUDCER, DIRECTORS IN ASIA. YOU BRITHSH GUY CANT WIRTE ANY GOOD SCRIPT AL THE GOLD IS IN PAKSTAN AND INDIA.

IF U BRITSH GUY R RICH MAKE YOUR OWN MOVIES?

you r gonna waste ur time on punjabi movies...
Posted 19 May 2004

STANDARD says
all jb members agreed on urdu movies..but some idiots minds r living in gutter unfortunetely.
Posted 19 May 2004

STANDARD said:

all jb members agreed on urdu movies..but some idiots minds r living in gutter unfortunetely.

Posted 19 May 2004

GUJJAR302 says
TO IMPROVE THE INDUSTRY WE SHOULD MAKE MORE PUNJABI FILMS. I BELIVE PEOPLE LIKE JAGGA STORIES, SUCH AS GHUNDA TAX, MURDER CASES, LOCAL PROSTITUTE.

MEDIA IS COLOUR OF ART AND EXCITEMENT, AND THEFORE PUNJABI FILMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BRILLANT IN PUNJAB CIRCUIT.

DOING THE YEAR IF WE ATLEAST MAKE 10 SUPERHIT PUNJABI FILMS I THINK WE COULD IMPROVE A LOT.

PUNJABI FILMS ARE THE BEST BECUASE OF THE MUSIC, LYRICS, STORIES, CULTURE, DEVELOPING TECHNIQUES.

Posted 19 May 2004

tu chup na yaaaar we r talking abt international market oooooook not abt gujrat
Posted 19 May 2004

umair16 says
Yeh they need to go international thats the only way they are gonna get reconized.
Posted 19 May 2004

GUJJAR302 said:

TO IMPROVE THE INDUSTRY WE SHOULD MAKE MORE PUNJABI FILMS. I BELIVE PEOPLE LIKE JAGGA STORIES, SUCH AS GHUNDA TAX, MURDER CASES, LOCAL PROSTITUTE.

MEDIA IS COLOUR OF ART AND EXCITEMENT, AND THEFORE PUNJABI FILMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BRILLANT IN PUNJAB CIRCUIT.

DOING THE YEAR IF WE ATLEAST MAKE 10 SUPERHIT PUNJABI FILMS I THINK WE COULD IMPROVE A LOT.

PUNJABI FILMS ARE THE BEST BECUASE OF THE MUSIC, LYRICS, STORIES, CULTURE, DEVELOPING TECHNIQUES.

is saal kya 10 saalon main punjabi movies nahi ayien gey..agar ayien tu they will sink lollywood
Posted 19 May 2004

Ashii says
shaby n juggar
both r wrong yar..

eng lanuage n litt ??????
iss ka paki culture se kya taluk hai..

hmm,, gujjar.. well ''no comments''

par khair dont forget that urdu s spoken only in big cities,, n pakistans' most pop lives in small towns n villages..
if we want to improve our movies,, we ll have to change our 'CULTURE' first
Posted 20 May 2004

yeh_dil says
Posted 20 May 2004

SALL said:

shaby n juggar
both r wrong yar..

eng lanuage n litt ??????
iss ka paki culture se kya taluk hai..

hmm,, gujjar.. well ''no comments''

par khair dont forget that urdu s spoken only in big cities,, n pakistans' most pop lives in small towns n villages..
if we want to improve our movies,, we ll have to change our 'CULTURE' first

hollywood main movies zaida tar hit hoti hain..they have gr8 scripts...shaby is right...gujar have no sence of talking
Posted 20 May 2004

Ashii says
hollywood USA mei hai
aur PAKISTAN aur america mei kaaaaaafffffffiiiiiiiiiiii fark hai

angrezi bolne se koi intellactuel nahi ban jata
Posted 20 May 2004

shaby says
it doesnt matter if the script writer doesnt know urdu, cos he usally writes the script in english anyway and the director and dialogue writer turn it into urdu.

so even a english blok can write the script.
Posted 20 May 2004

Ashii says
offcourse they can work like that
but i dont think if u really need to know ENGLISH
or to have eng litt degree to write a urdu films' script

to make good movies one shd have cultural, soc, n historical knowledge..
eng litt s just amazing, but not necessary for a urdu/punjabi film maker
Posted 21 May 2004

shaby leave it...sall ke paley kuch nahi parne wala
Posted 21 May 2004

Ashii says
yep rite, coz im mad

ME OUT !!
Posted 21 May 2004

MR PERFECT says
SALL said:

offcourse they can work like that
but i dont think if u really need to know ENGLISH
or to have eng litt degree to write a urdu films' script

to make good movies one shd have cultural, soc, n historical knowledge..
eng litt s just amazing, but not necessary for a urdu/punjabi film maker

good point...

don't worry sall jee. i agree with u!
Posted 21 May 2004

Posted 22 May 2004

Ashii says
i thought yahan sare hi akal se paidal hein
all stars

jii aap aise hi mu khol k hanso
sarial
Posted 23 May 2004

STANDARD says
because most of modern technologies and hollywood industry in english lanuguage..so english speaker man can learn new tecnology due to english speaking..

I agree all english speaker r not intelligent..but mostly are.
Posted 23 May 2004

Reply to Topic