Jaguars Jalen Ramsey on ejection I would

1348 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
sherry2018love

Total Posts: 90

Jalen Ramsey was not exactly apologetic when discu sing his ejection from the Jaguars' 33-16 lo s to the Raiders on Sunday.The rookie cornerback earned Ryan Succop Jersey the ejection late in the fourth quarter after fightingwith Raiders receiver Johnny Holton, who was alsoejected.MORE: NFL Week 7 Power RankingsJalen Ramsey on yesterday:"If I was out there 9 more times, I'd do the same thing. I don't think I should've been thrown out of Jalston Fowler Jerseythe game.." pic.twitter.com/nTZGL6gkr6 Aly sa Lang (@Aly saLang) October 24, 2016"They probably don't want me to say this butIf I was out there ninemore times, I'd do the same exact thing," he told reporters."I don't think I should've been thrown out of the game I think (Holton) should DeMarco Murray Jersey have been thrown out of the game. But I'm not going to be disrespected."In case you mi sed the incident: Karl Klug Jersey MORE: Raiders are where Jaguars want to beOfficials also ejected defensive tackleMalik Jackson after his second unsportsmanlike penalty of the game.
Posted 18 Nov 2017

Reply to Topic