Matt Forte goes on IR

748 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Bellaaaa

Total Posts: 0

when the Jets placed him and fellow running back Akeem Judd on injured reserve.,Matt Forte’s season ended a day early Saturday
who received a two-year contract extension Friday.,The rest of the 5-10 team will play out the finale Sunday against the Patriots in Foxborough, led by coach Todd Bowles, Massachusetts
3.7 yards per carry.,The 32-year-old Forte said earlier in the week that he had been slowed the past month with increased swelling in his surgically repaired right knee. He finished his second season with the Jets with a career-low 381 yards rushing
“When I was healthy and got the opportunities, I’ve been basically playing on one leg, I think I produced at a decent level, adding that he needs no additional surgery. “Since the bye week,womens Kendall Lamm Jersey,” Forte said Thursday, so that’s been tough and obviously that hinders your production level.”
but he’s due to make $3 million next year and the Jets could opt to clear that amount on the salary cap.,Authentic D.J. Reader Jersey,Forte has a year remaining on his contract
have the team on the right track. But a lot is riding on finding a franchise quarterback to maintain that stability.,With or without Forte,womens Corey Moore Jersey, who also received a two-year extension, the Jets believe that Bowles and general manager Mike Maccagnan
“Obviously,Authentic Jeff Allen Jersey, once Josh [McCown] got hurt,womens Breno Giacomini Jersey, it’s big, obviously. So,womens Andre Hal Jersey,” Bowles said. “It’s a key position, Bryce [Petty] came in and he’s played but he hasn’t had a chance to play long term. But it’s a big position of stability for us.”
Bowles’ 20-27 record with the Jets is tied to the instability at quarterback.
” Bowles said.,“We win as a group. We lose as a group
Finding a stable quarterback isn’t something new and the discovery of a good one leads to success historically.
having won a Super Bowl. “It’s definitely important to have somebody you know that’s going to be there and there for a while.”,“It’s one of the most important positions, who played with Russell Wilson in Seattle,” said wide receiver Jermaine Kearse
the Giants and Denver,Of the six teams ahead of the Jets in the first round, maybe three, Cleveland, could draft a quarterback.
Bowles trusts Maccagnan can find him the quarterback needed.,Authentic Corey Moore Jersey,
so we’ve been on the same page and we’ll continue to get better.”,“It’s great to have somebody that you’re familiar with,” Bowles said. “Me and Mike have been here the first three years, obviouslywomens D.J. Reader Jersey
Finding a quarterback, to bring more stability to the franchise that’s been searching for many years,Authentic Kendall Lamm Jersey,Authentic Joel Heath Jersey, is vital.
“There’s a lot of turnover that happens in the National Football League,” left tackle Kelvin Beachum said. “When you have a coach and GM on the same page and they’re able to keep their staff together and keep players together and keep a core group of guys together,womens Joel Heath Jersey that’s important. You don’t have that in the league too often.”
3.7 yards per carry.,The 32-year-old Forte said earlier in the week that he had been slowed the past month with increased swelling in his surgically repaired right knee. He finished his second season with the Jets with a career-low 381 yards rushing
“When I was healthy and got the opportunities,Authentic Stephen Anderson Jersey,I’ve been basically playing on one leg,womens Stephen Anderson Jersey,I think I produced at a decent level, adding that he needs no additional surgery. “Since the bye week,Authentic Andre Hal Jersey,” Forte said Thursday, so that’s been tough and obviously that hinders your production level.”
but he’s due to make $3 million next year and the Jets could opt to clear that amount on the salary cap.,Forte has a year remaining on his contractwomens Jeff Allen Jersey
have the team on the right track. But a lot is riding on finding a franchise quarterback to maintain that stability.,With or without Forte, who also received a two-year extension, the Jets believe that Bowles and general manager Mike MaccagnanAuthentic Breno Giacomini Jersey,
“Obviously, once Josh [McCown] got hurt, it’s big, obviously. So,” Bowles said. “It’s a key position, Bryce [Petty] came in and he’s played but he hasn’t had a chance to play long term. But it’s a big position of stability for us.”
Bowles’ 20-27 record with the Jets is tied to the instability at quarterback.
” Bowles said.,“We win as a group. We lose as a group
Posted 08 Jan 2018

Reply to Topic