think the high-end floor

1045 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
xiao1236

Total Posts: 0

the floor, the competition is so strong, companies want to have a sustainable development, sport flooring in malaysiawhat do you think companies should do? Kofi Wood Li Guo lock intense competition, I think this is there for each industry. Reinforcing the floor competition I think compared to other industries is not so fierce. Because we say that the competition in each industry is not the same in all industries.how is a hollow slab interior door constructed For example, if we do laminate flooring, I feel that this year I am facing a very good form. Although we know that there are 8 or 10 such real estate in this country Of the control policies, but this year also have a national policy is 10 million sets of affordable housing. We knowInterview Guests:pvc foam boards making Nanyang Wood Chairman Zhuang Zhongnan Reporter: Gu Xiaoyan Nanyang Wood Chairman Zhuang Zhongnan Sina Home: Nanyang Wood to the exhibitors,how many 6ft by 8ft panels are needed to fence 35 feet whether there is a product launch? Nanyang Wood Zhongnan: This time there are two products,synthetic wood timbers for pergola a little improvement is the process, like white cut drawing process, mainly for the European market, we still have no major domestic improvements. Sina home: Do you think the main purpose of participating in this show is a brand show is it? Nanyang Wood Zhongnan: Our focus or show to foreign distributors and communication,plastic decks do it yourself the other we are also gradually docking with the
Posted 17 Jan 2018

Posted 01 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic