Brett596

1192 days old here
Total Posts: 0

Yes we enjoy the website, and welcome your desire to own the best crafted products.

I always love to dress up, but I usually end up in a leather jacket and boots! Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. My style is understated because everything I wear, I want it to have an effortless feel to it.
Thank You!
The Leather Craft
Shop Leather
Check Our Collection

Posted 13 Jan 2021

Brett596

1192 days old here

Our Jackets, wallets or bags are made only from hide types and tanning processes found in originals. It is only by using these traditional methods that one can reproduce the true look and feel of an original vintage style – at accessible pricing. 
The Leather Craft

As you browse through the website you will notice that we constantly keep you informed of the attention to detail, and wherever possible illustrate an original material and accessories. We are confident to do this, and above all, we want you to know what you are paying for. 
Shop Leather
Check Our Collection

Posted 13 Jan 2021

Brett596

1192 days old here

Attention to detail, is at the heart of making a perfect luxurious, vibrant and classy leather goods, you are purchasing just that
Original leather goods are collectors' items; they are hard to find, expensive to buy, and in most cases far too delicate to wear or carry. They are without doubt investments, and for these reasons are no longer practical in use.  By investing in one of our genuine leather articles, it will last with you for a lifetime. 
The Leather Craft
Shop Leather

Posted 13 Jan 2021