leo17877

7435 days old here
Total Posts: 8

does anyone like this...
kashmir: Leave the LOC as it is...make the border a porous border...both India and Pak develop a plan for tourism...develop the whole of kashmir with international standard roads..and a revenue sharing mechanism..publicise "kashmir: heaven on earth, celebrate your honeymoon here, your anniversary here etc..etc.."
even if we have 5000 tourists(which is too low) visiting everyday, each spending $100 avg per day..this works out to be $182500000/year or Rs 8212500000/year(Rs 821 crores at 45rs/$)revenue...consider this against atleast 500 crores being spent every year on either side to maintain the army and another 500 crores on anti insurgency operations..this is a huge gain of minimum 1500 crores...plus thousands of indians visiting pakistan...and viceversa...plus direct trade instead of via dubai....plus much more...but is anyone listening...:)))
Posted 28 May 2004

leo17877

7435 days old here

I know this is out of context..but i should say i am proud of the indian democracy today....the prez of india is a muslim..the prime minister a sikh, the leading lady a roman catholic(all in a country which is 88% hindu), the leader of opposition a hindu..every one is represented...
    Everyone in the city was feeling great..the bjp govt has done well..with excellent roads...stock market booming..good(better) relations with pakistan..

In all the propoganda of "India Shining" the pulse of the poor farmer, industry workers who have lost jobs was not felt. Their voice was not recorded even by the media who are usually vigilant. But their voice is heard in the elections..loud and clear...
Every one is represented...even thieves, murderors, looters..sportsmen(sidduisms in the parliment :)))..thats democracy right..
someone telling me..of democracy in kashimir...sorry no comments..i stay out of controversy:))
Posted 28 May 2004

leo17877

7435 days old here

Batting - India is the best
Bowling - pakistan
Attitude - Australia
Attitude is what matters!!!
Posted 18 Mar 2004

Topic: Is it tru?

leo17877

7435 days old here

people..i am from india..susmita sen is a bengali..she won the miss universe title in the same year that aishwarya won the miss world..
tabu and diya mirza are the muslim actresses i can think of at present..mahima, kareena, are all muslim...
there is less of hindu-muslim stuff in bollywood or even mumbai..inter marriages are coomon..like both amir and SRK have hindu wives
Posted 01 Mar 2004

leo17877

7435 days old here

it is not whether he should be pardoned or not. it is about nuclear weapons reaching "hands with no brains" and also about "leaders who are role models for the next generation"
Posted 09 Feb 2004