Bank of America

337 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Fredd09

Total Posts: 0

Hello everyone, what do you know about Bank of America?
Posted 21 Mar 2022

Rikonen12 says
Hello, Bank of America is the largest organization that influences not only the economic and financial system of the United States, but also the global economy. The main US bank - Bank of America is worthy to bear this title. 4,700 branches in all US states, bank offices in 35 countries, tens of millions of customers around the world - the numbers are impressive. Throw in Visa cardholders—two billion in 200 countries. And this payment system is also the brainchild of Bank of America. The support service is top notch, if you call the bank of america phone number you will immediately be convinced of this.
Posted 21 Mar 2022

I used to use this bank for quite a long time, but after some time I stopped because I was not satisfied with the quality of customer support. For a long time I was looking for a bank where this situation would not happen again, and my friend advised me to get acquainted with ally financial reviews, since he has been using their services for more than a year. I liked what other people write about them and I will try to start my cooperation with them in the future.
Posted 20 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic