Where to find a good German tutor?

115 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
William0381

Total Posts: 0

Decided to start learning German, but having trouble choosing a tutor. There are so many options online, and honestly, I'm confused. How to choose someone who will really help? Maybe someone has experience studying with a tutor?
Posted 06 Jan 2024

maryajnkns says
Hello! I understand that choosing a tutor can be challenging. Here are a few tips. Clearly define what you want to achieve. This will help you find a tutor that meets your needs. Look for reviews from students. This will give you an idea of the teaching style and effectiveness. Make sure the teaching method aligns with your learning style. For example, if you need conversational German, choose a tutor with a focus on speaking practice. Determine your budget and find a tutor who offers reasonable prices. And, of course, I recommend visiting website nicetutor.co.uk – there are many reviews and diverse offerings. Good luck with learning German!

Posted 06 Jan 2024

Thanks for the advice! Checked the nicetutor.co.uk website, and indeed, many tutors with good reviews. Found a suitable one, started lessons, and so far, everything is going great! The website turned out to be a real lifesaver, thanks again for the recommendation!
Posted 06 Jan 2024

Reply to Topic