"QUEEN’s CLINIC"

50961 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

bhia kia hua tumko bhi yehi prob hai
Posted 23 Aug 2004

TT try these homoeopathic medicines Inshallah u will feel better
use then for a wk then tell me

1- Magnesium phosphoricu 200
(5 drops in half cup of water only in morning)

2- Kalium phosphoricum 200
(5 drops in half cup of water onle once in afternoon)

3- Arnica 200
(5 drops in half cup og water once before sleep)
Posted 24 Aug 2004

Ok..
Posted 24 Aug 2004

thanx yaar
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Thanx Queen
Posted 25 Aug 2004

BLOOD PRESSURE
Your heart is an amazing pump. It works reliably for decades, and it safely pumps blood - one of the trickiest liquids around. In the same way, your blood vessels are pipes. They take the output from the pump and distribute it throughout the body. A blood pressure gauge is simply a way to measure the performance of the pump and the pipes.

Each time your nurse or physician "takes" your blood pressure, they are recording two measurements: your systolic pressure and your diastolic pressure. If the two measurements were 110 and 70, they would be written as "110/70". Your physician or nurse will describe your blood pressure as "one-ten over seventy".

Your systolic pressure (the first and highest number) is the pressure or force the heart places on the walls of your blood vessels as it is working/pumping with each heartbeat.

Diastolic pressure (the second and lowest number) is the lowest pressure the blood places on the walls of your blood vessels when the heart is relaxed between beats.

Both of these measurements are important. A high systolic pressure indicates strain on the blood vessels when the heart is attempting to pump blood into your bloodstream. If your diastolic pressure is high, it means that your blood vessels have little chance to relax between heartbeats.

Occasional high blood pressure is common. Anxiety, exercise, or nervousness can cause you to have a high reading (seeing a nurse or physician for the first time can cause this response). Untreated sustained high blood pressure can increase your risk of premature strokes and heart attacks. If your blood pressure is 140/90* or higher, you will be asked to return for a recheck at your earliest convenience. If your blood pressure remains high, you will be referred to a physician for treatment.

Posted 25 Aug 2004

what is blood pressure effect on kidneys
Posted 27 Aug 2004

HEAT STROKE
With summer temperatures reaching 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) in many cities, heat stroke is becoming a big problem. Heat stroke can be fatal in many cases because it happens so quickly -- there is not much time to react.

Let's say that it really is 100 degrees F outside. The human body wants to stay at 98.6 degrees F. The only way to stay at 98.6 is to sweat. By putting moisture on the skin and letting it evaporate, your body can cool itself very effectively and keep its temperature in the proper range.

Sweat works really well as long as there is plenty of water in your body -- it takes water to manufacture sweat. If you run out of water, sweat stops and your body rapidly overheats. It turns out that it is extremely easy to run out of water -- your body can produce 0.5 gallons (2 liters) of sweat every hour in a hot environment. Unless you are drinking water at the same rate, you will dehydrate and then stop sweating. Your internal thirst meter often is not sensitive enough when you need that much water (and it has been said that by the time you feel thirsty, you're already dehydrated), so you have to keep drinking regardless of how thirsty you feel.

The other thing that can lead to heat stroke is very high humidity, which keeps sweat from evaporating.

Posted 27 Aug 2004

In either case -- be it the lack of sweat or the inability to evaporate it -- the core body temperature can rise very quickly if it is hot outside. Once the core gets to 106 degrees F, it is a serious problem. Symptoms include red, hot, dry skin (the body dilates skin blood vessels to try to release heat, making the skin red, and the dryness comes from lack of sweat), rapid heart rate, dizziness and confusion. The dizziness and confusion come from the high body temperature, which affects the brain.

Posted 27 Aug 2004

For children and pets, one way for heat stroke to happen suddenly and unexpectedly involves a hot car or a hot room in a house. Cars are especially dangerous. We did the following experiment for this:

We turned on the air conditioner in a car at 3:30 p.m. on a sunny, hot summer afternoon in Raleigh, NC.

We waited until the interior of the car cooled to a comfortable 75 degrees F.

We turned the engine off.

Within 15 minutes, the interior temperature of the car was 110 degrees F. This temperature is quickly fatal.

The reason the temperature rises so high and so fast is because the interior of a car is an excellent solar oven that uses the greenhouse effect to trap heat. Sunlight heats the sheet metal of the car, and it streams in through the windows to heat the interior. It turns out that glass is completely transparent to visible light but opaque to infrared light -- and infrared light is the heat that is trying to radiate back out of the interior. So the temperature rises rapidly, to the point where you often cannot touch the steering wheel without getting singed. Leaving the window cracked is not going to help -- it is never safe to leave a child or pet in a parked car for any length of time.

Posted 27 Aug 2004

The only solution for heat stroke is to cool the person down. You can:

Try to get the person to drink water if the person is conscious.

Soak the person's entire body in cool water.

Sponge cool water onto the person's body.

Apply ice packs to the head, neck, armpits and groin.

If not treated, heat stroke can be fatal in less than an hour
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Queeny...one suggestion...jb main health forum khul sakta hai... agge aapki marzi
Posted 27 Aug 2004

yeah main nay bhi socha tha k yas ko yeh suggestion bhi doon lakin mera khayal hai is tarha k serious topics main members ziada interest nahin laitay,jahan chit chat ki gunjaish na ho..wt u think?
Posted 28 Aug 2004

TeenTracker said:

what is blood pressure effect on kidneys

sorry TT main nay aap ka Q pehlay daikha nahin
I will tell u in detail on monday
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Effects of hi gh blood pressure on Kidneys......

Your kidneys play a role in keeping your blood pressure at the right level. This is important because blood pressure is closely related to the health of the kidneys. High blood pressure, also called hypertension, can damage the kidneys.

As blood flows through your veins, it presses against the walls of your blood vessels. Extra fluid in your body increases the volume of fluid in your blood and makes your blood pressure higher. Narrow or clogged blood vessels can also raise blood pressure.

High blood pressure is one of the most common problems that can severely harm the kidneys, causing the second largest number of diagnoses of chronic kidney failure in the United States. Unfortunately, most people with high blood pressure do not have any symptoms. The only way to know if your blood pressure is high is to have it measured by a health professional. The measurement consists of two numbers that represent the pressure when your heart is beating and when it is resting between beats. A person's blood pressure is considered high if it goes over 120/80 and very high if it rises above 140/90.

High blood pressure makes the heart work harder and, over time, can damage blood vessels throughout the body. If the blood vessels in the kidneys are damaged, they may stop doing their job of removing wastes and extra fluid from the blood. The extra fluid may then raise blood pressure even more.

Posted 30 Aug 2004

thx
Posted 30 Aug 2004

PLATONIC says
Aa gaei shamet becharey ghareeb loogon ki , free main Phakiyaan taqseem ho rahi hain . Zaroor koi game hai
Posted 30 Aug 2004

queeny... serious lein gey dekho kitne members hote hain aapke topic main health forum is a good idea
Posted 30 Aug 2004

ok shah lets discuss wid admins
Posted 31 Aug 2004

platonic said:

Aa gaei shamet becharey ghareeb loogon ki , free main Phakiyaan taqseem ho rahi hain . Zaroor koi game hai

hmm hi ,h r u platonic

tum nay phir mujh say matha lagaya hai
come to my clinic at Jb tumharay liye bhi aik JAAN LAIWA PHAKEE ayyar hai
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Ashii says
queennnyyyyyyy
i realy appreciate ur efforts, sach
hey i dont post here doesnt mean that i dont read ur posts

hmm,, new forum to shayad nahi,, but i sugested to open a forum "INTERSTS" or "PROFESSIONS"
we can have HEALTH topic there

just one quest,, iron ki kami and low blood pressure ka koi link hai kya apas mei ?
i mean both have similar symptomes, iss liye
Posted 04 Sep 2004

yeah they have link with each other.....
low HB level may cause low Bp
and less count of platelets n RBCs also can cause it.
thanx dear SaLL

mujhay to lagta hai is topic main koi interest nahin lay raha
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Important Facts about Kidney Stones
If you have a kidney stone, you may already know how painful it can be. Most kidney stones pass out of the body without help from a doctor, but sometimes a stone will not just go away or may even get larger. Your doctor can help.
Pain in the shaded areas in the illustration on the right may be caused by kidney stones. The pain can either be on the left side or right side, depending upon the location of the kidney stone.
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Signs of a kidney stone that needs a doctor's care include:

Extreme pain in your back or side that will not go away.
Blood in your urine.
Fever and chills.
Vomiting.
Urine that smells bad or looks cloudy.
A burning feeling when you urinate.
What is a kidney stone?
A kidney stone is a solid piece of material that forms in the kidney out of substances in the urine. A stone may stay in the kidney or break loose and travel down the urinary tract. A small stone may pass all of the way out of the body without causing much pain, but a larger stone may get stuck in a ureter, the bladder, or the urethra, blocking the flow of urine and causing great pain.
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Are all kidney stones the same?
There are four major types of kidney stones.
The most common type of stone contains calcium, which is a normal part of a healthy diet. Calcium not needed by the bones and muscles must be disposed by the kidneys. In most people, the kidneys flush out the extra calcium with the rest of the urine. People who have calcium stones keep the calcium in their kidneys where it joins with other waste products to form a stone.
A struvite stone may form after an infection in the urinary system. These stones contain magnesium and the waste product ammonia.
A uric acid stone may form when there is too much acid in the urine. If you tend to form uric acid stones, you may need to cut back on the amount of meat (protein) you eat.
The fourth type of kidney stone is called a cystine stone and is very rare. Cystine is one of the building blocks that make up muscles, nerves, and other parts of the body. The disease that causes cystine stones usually runs in families.
Posted 06 Sep 2004

What can I do to avoid more stones?
Try to drink 8 to 12 full glasses of water every day. Drinking lots of water helps to flush away the substances that form stones in the kidneys.
You can also drink ginger ale, lemon-lime sodas, and fruit juices, although water is best. Limit your coffee, tea, and cola to one or two cups a day because the caffeine may cause you to lose fluid too quickly.

Your doctor may ask you to eat more of some foods and to cut back on other foods. For example, if you have a uric acid stone, your doctor may ask you to eat less meat, because meat breaks down to make uric acid. Your doctor may give you medicines to prevent calcium and uric acid stones.
Posted 06 Sep 2004

new_beau says
I need Information on Following Pls

Sinusitis and Nasal Disease

Posted 08 Sep 2004

ok
Posted 09 Sep 2004

Posted 09 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
dr ji mujko koi problem hogi main apko zartooore bataao gi
Posted 09 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic