SALAKHAIN my review.

7064 views 1265 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well i have just watched salakhain and now at home the movie was hyped s much and promoted very agressivley on GEO.The all the three shows were sold out and what a gr8 movie i have just witnessed without any doubt one of the best movie lollywood has ever produced.The whole plot of the film revolves around faizan done by ahmed butt how he used by the student political party and his revenge from his rivals well movie was very very brisk in pace u cant feel boor for a single minute the screen play is brilliant the editing is classic the back ground music of the movie is classy cinematography is first rate and performance vise Ahmed butt is winner all the way the young model was faboulas he looked very sharp and sexy his expressions his action his dance is up to the mark saoud has also done justice with his role so as sajid hassan and shafi mohammad shah deba's performance was one of the best she played ahmed butt's mother and done his career best performance zara sheikh was ok meera was good in songs and some action sequences the best thing i like abt the movie is the realistic story line and brilliantly executed emotional scenes in some scenes u started feeling for the guy actions and stunts are absolutely classic even some actions scenes remind me of bollywood hit KANTEE cuz they r done in the same manner the print of the movie is sharp but movie clearly belongs to the director shehzad rafique and he knows his job well i must say he left the other movies way behind movie is professionally done that i have to say its even better than YEH DIL AAPKA HUWA all in all its a must watch movie highly recommended and im gonna give 9 out of 10 to the movie.
Posted 13 Aug 2004

MR NICE says
Very pleased that you enjoyed the movie. The only reservation I had was of the subject matter which was not new but what matters is presentation.

What was the public response do you think that the film will be a big hit.
Posted 14 Aug 2004

MR NICE says
Very pleased that you enjoyed the movie. The only reservation I had was of the subject matter which was not new but what matters is presentation.

What was the public response do you think that the film will be a big hit.
Posted 14 Aug 2004

oke
Posted 14 Aug 2004

lagta hai movie super hit ho gie
Posted 14 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
sounds good. so the producers finally released the movie eh?! about time. glad 2 hear it was a success on its first day. lets see its response overseas now...!
Posted 14 Aug 2004

Yeh dil aapka hua apni jagah achi thie
Posted 14 Aug 2004

well the movie i better then ydakh jus because of its strong script and screenplay and over all packaging of the movie is superb it shud be a hit at the box office.
Posted 14 Aug 2004

pakistani viewers can catch salakhain premier promotional program at GEO on 14th august 1.30 am pak stand.time.
Posted 14 Aug 2004

yeh_dil says
YA SALAKHAIN IS A SUPER HIT IN PAKISTAN!
Posted 14 Aug 2004

yeh dil have u watched yet ??
Posted 14 Aug 2004

khanwh says
Thanks for your superb review CHARIZMATIC bruv !!!

Let's hope this is a new start for Lollywood .

Although we thought things would change after YDAKH .

But they didn't !!!
Posted 14 Aug 2004

STANDARD says
HELLO FRIENDS ,but I AM NOT satisfied with a song recording..

A big fault in view is song recorded in lahore old equipment...so..it's not like 'YEH DIL AAP KA HAWA' quality...it's not DOLBY DIGITAL...

there is no impact of song in movie....

but positive thing is that movie shooting 90% is pakistan lahore ...and location is pakistani...

so indian recording songs of lollywood is far far better than lahore crap equipment...

but I like Saud killing scene with Sajjid hasan superb action scene ...

but I am sorry to say story is similar to Syed noor movie 'hAWAAIN' IN STARTING...
but script of amjad islam amjad is far superior than other scripts.
Posted 14 Aug 2004

yeh_dil says
charizmatic said:

yeh dil have u watched yet ??

haan yaar 1st day 1st show i love this film!~~
Posted 14 Aug 2004

charizmatic said:

well the movie i better then ydakh jus because of its strong script and screenplay and over all packaging of the movie is superb it shud be a hit at the box office.

i know,,but..leave it
Posted 14 Aug 2004

khanwh said:

Thanks for your superb review CHARIZMATIC bruv !!!

Let's hope this is a new start for Lollywood .

Although we thought things would change after YDAKH .

But they didn't !!!

thanks buddy.
Posted 15 Aug 2004

Straight says
Hey stadard...dont u worry abt muzak...pata hay kia...initially Tauseef Dar (Mujhey Chand Chahiye Fame) and Naghmana Jaffery (Moosa Khan fame) sang all the songs.....but now the situation is different......Sonu Nigam, Sunedhi Chauhan and Alka Yagnik were hired to sing the songs....i heard some of them in their voices....n recording is not bad at all;.....gonna see this movie today...hope its gonna be a nice one....
Posted 15 Aug 2004

khanwh says
We don't need to use Indian singers !!!

We need to invest in up to date equipment .

And support our own talent !!!
Posted 15 Aug 2004

well to mee songs recording is up to the mark cuz 3 songs r recorded in mumbai and rest of the songs r remastered there so as the back ground music.
Posted 15 Aug 2004

Straight says
its a nice movie.....specially the dialogues make you think that still there exist some brains among them.....
one line of Faizan's (Ahmad) father.....

IN CHOORION KEE KHANAK MAIN KAHEEN MERA KHAWAB NA TOR DAINA....
is superb.....
Posted 15 Aug 2004

khanwh says
I am realy glad that you enjoyed the movie STRAIGHT !!!

And thanks for sharing your thoughts with those of us who are intrested .
Posted 16 Aug 2004

STANDARD said:

HELLO FRIENDS ,but I AM NOT satisfied with a song recording..

A big fault in view is song recorded in lahore old equipment...so..it's not like 'YEH DIL AAP KA HAWA' quality...it's not DOLBY DIGITAL...

there is no impact of song in <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=movie&v=56">mo vie</a>....

but positive thing is that <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=movie&v=56">mo vie</a> shooting 90% is pakistan lahore ...and location is pakistani...

so indian recording songs of lollywood is far far better than lahore crap equipment...

but I like Saud killing scene with Sajjid hasan superb action scene ...

but I am sorry to say story is similar to Syed noor <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=movie&v=56">mo vie</a> 'hAWAAIN' IN STARTING...
but script of amjad islam amjad is far superior than other scripts.

galatiyan tumne zarur nikalni hoti hain
Posted 16 Aug 2004

Straight said:

its a nice movie.....specially the dialogues make you think that still there exist some brains among them.....
one line of Faizan's (Ahmad) father.....

IN CHOORION KEE KHANAK MAIN KAHEEN MERA KHAWAB NA TOR DAINA....
is superb.....

well amjad islam amjad is a master he wrote the dialogues and they r too gud.
Posted 16 Aug 2004

xluckyx says
hi im new here,

when is this movie commign to the USA if it is comming.

will it be reliease in the theaters, if not where could i get it?
Posted 16 Aug 2004

xluckyx said:

hi im new here,

yas ko pata hoga shayad
Posted 16 Aug 2004

yaar movie is not yet out on dvd and vcd but might release overseas also in usa but cant say abt the actual date
Posted 16 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
xluckyx said:

hi im new here,

like chariz said no one knows about the actual date for USA, but where they played YDAKH in Chicago, i asked em n they said, either they will get to show the movie in december or late january...but it will release in UK before USA
Posted 17 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

galatiyan tumne zarur nikalni hoti hain

LOL.
Posted 17 Aug 2004

Edge Bhia kia saima itni acchi lag saktee hay jitni zara lag rahee hay
Posted 17 Aug 2004

¥Á§-D said:

xluckyx said:

hi im new here,

like chariz said no one knows about the actual date for USA, but where they played YDAKH in Chicago, i asked em n they said, either they will get to show the movie in december or late january...but it will release in UK before USA

yea i dont know why they released first in uk,may be because of lack of prints
Posted 17 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

Edge Bhia kia saima itni acchi lag saktee hay jitni zara lag rahee hay

lol. haan, kiyun nahi. (j/k).
Posted 17 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic