Pakistani’s Taking over India?!

11190 views 1630 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

it seems that way.

fuzon, strings, rahat, javaid sheikh, meera, junoon, maummar rana, reema, and now fakhir have all made their way down 2 india for one reason or another this year!

it seems as tho our artists (musicians especially) are taking over india's pop scene!!! or actually, we're CREATING a pop scene there. lol.   
Posted 19 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
i was flipping thru the channels on tv and on the indian channel B4U, Fakhir was on a show called rushes.

he's making the video for a song which will be featured on his next album. the video is being co-produced (by indians and pakistanis) and it has some indian actress. don't ask who, cause i have no idea who the broad was. lol.

he also sang another song called 'KAASH' from his upcoming album. sounded nice.

Posted 19 Aug 2004

well ur 2nd point is rite they r creating the pop scene there
Posted 19 Aug 2004

umair16 says
thats very rue and also zee music they have loads of interviwe fetureing pakistani artist such as ,
haroon
fhikir
strings
fuzon
jawad ahmed
Posted 19 Aug 2004

But the thing is how many of indians coming to pakistn even third grade actors are not comming here for film industry, music industry

they are just comming to humilate our ppl

remember Aishwaria comments about meera

I also dont like meera but Aish has no right to humilate a single Pakistani
Posted 19 Aug 2004

umair16 says
what did ash say about meera i didnt see that.
Posted 19 Aug 2004

Paki_Kuri says
yea what did Ash say bout Meera? I didn't here anything.
Posted 19 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

But the thing is how many of indians coming to pakistn even third grade actors are not comming here for film industry, music industry

they are just comming to humilate our ppl

remember Aishwaria comments about meera

I also dont like meera but Aish has no right to humilate a single Pakistani

sonu nigam came, akshay kumar came, jagjit singh came, and now i'm hearing amitabh bachan is coming 2 pak!!

in due time, more people will come. or i should say, they better come.

i agree with your last point tho ustaad jee. even tho i don't know what she said...aishwaria rai has NO right 2 say anything abt a pakistani. but who cares... aishwaria is losing her fanbase even in india. lol. i know this indian girl @ work and she says she met aishwaria in india, and she was piss drunk. she said she's very cocky in real life. so screw her. doesn't matter what she says, right?!
Posted 19 Aug 2004

NiceFairy says
hi salam... wats going here???and h r u all
Posted 19 Aug 2004

NiceFairy says
hello:S
Posted 19 Aug 2004

WAFA says
YEA true...indi pop mein bus sirf remixes hi reh gaye hian...
Posted 19 Aug 2004

Paki_Kuri says
all i think Aishwarya is, is a person who is beautiful...i wouldn't say she is the best acress...i think she is way over rated!
Posted 19 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
i don't think india's pop singers are not good, most of their pop albums are awesome, like the mixez of old songs, abhijeet's albums, n even pakiz love sonu nigam...
its good paki artists are goin n showin off their talents, but they don't have to create ne thing, its there...india even got better studios then us, so it'll be very wrong n biased to say that...
n its not my opinion its a fact...
Posted 20 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
va laikum asalaam nicefairy. welcome.

yas yaar...india has pop singers?!?! can u name 10 GOOD ONES?!!! lol.

remixes is all they have. thats it. for example, go to mtvindia.com and click on their music section. they have a number of artists featured, but only 1-2 are actually indian. LOL. the rest is strings, fuzon, adnan sami, even americans like bon jovi. lol.

they MIGHT have better recording studios, but i would argue that karachi has studios which are equal to or even better - for pop music. all of our pop singers are doing just fine, and they make use of pakistani studios! the only reason they are going there is exposure.

and sorry yaar, but your wrong...india doesn't have a pop scene at all. i'm not kidding when i say pakistani's literally are creating a pop scene there!! indian newspapers like THE HINDU TIMES, and mumbai's MID-DAY have all be quoted as calling the current pop situation in india as 'non-existent' and 'indipop malnutrition.' lol. they have also been quoted as saying pakistani artists are 'INVADING the indian music scene and making it EXCITING.' now THATS a fact yaar!
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
well it will make me look stupid to name 10 of their pop singerz n might make me sound like n indian, but hey i luv friendly debates, so here goes nothing

abhijeet
sonu nigam
udit narayan
shaan
Kamal Khan
lucky ali
K.K
Sunidhi Chohan
alisha something (don't remember her last name)
asha bhosle
stereo nation
rishi rich
sukhbir

thats the best for now, rest later on...

but then again, i'm not sayin Paki music aint none infront of them, ofcourse they are, n some maybe even better, but that don't mean Indian pop singers are nothing, so in the whole thing my point wat Pak is not creating a pop scene there,about News Papers printin stuff, its good to hear that they are writtin that, but maybe cuz they appreciate them n Pak is welcome there cuz now the two countries are friends, n even before paki pop stars, india did have its pop music sellin in millions...so why deny the facts, why not accept em n move along

sorry for me typin a lil to damn much
Posted 20 Aug 2004

welcome nicefairy

Aish said about Meera that she is elligible to work in Hindi Movies as EXTRA.

Few months ago I met A Indian TV actor Dev Sukhi. and he said Actors and Actresses are visiting Pakistan. just for Political needs of there Politicians when that matter is over, talent sharing between INDOPAK will also be over
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
i guess let the countdown begin
Posted 20 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

well it will make me look stupid to name 10 of their pop singerz n might make me sound like n indian, but hey i luv friendly debates, so here goes nothing

abhijeet
sonu nigam
udit narayan
shaan
Kamal Khan
lucky ali
K.K
Sunidhi Chohan
alisha something (don't remember her last name)
asha bhosle
stereo nation
rishi rich
sukhbir

thats the best for now, rest later on...

but then again, i'm not sayin Paki music aint none infront of them, ofcourse they are, n some maybe even better, but that don't mean Indian pop singers are nothing, so in the whole thing my point wat Pak is not creating a pop scene there,about News Papers printin stuff, its good to hear that they are writtin that, but maybe cuz they appreciate them n Pak is welcome there cuz now the two countries are friends, n even before paki pop stars, india did have its pop music sellin in millions...so why deny the facts, why not accept em n move along

sorry for me typin a lil to damn much

oh le. u actually named 10. lol. (j/k) out of all of them...i only know sonu nigam and sukhbir (only cause he worked with shehzad roy). and i had no idea asha bhosle is a pop singer?! LOL. the fact that playback singers like her and sonu are in that list shows how weak their pop star lineup is!!

compare that list to this one:

ali zafar
fakhir
haroon
abrar
humaira arshad
hadiqa kiyani
shehzad roy
ahmed jahanzeb
ali haider
sajaad ali
shazia manzoor
jawad ahmed
fariha pervaiz

and the list goes on and on and on!! and mind u...i didn't even mention one single band yet!!

lets just agree 2 disagree, and move on, as u suggested yaar!
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Posted 20 Aug 2004

amitabh doesn't deserve for come to pakistan...first of he is working in movies those r against pak ( lakshya,deewar)
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
well those singersi mentioned happened to sing also for the movies, but all in all my point wat, Indian Pop Industry is not weak at all, i aint even indian but u can't deny their popularity...n even i didn't mention no indian Pop Bands in that list, they're all solo pop singerz...
Posted 21 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
yaar...you and especially me don't have to deny ANYTHING...indians themselves are denying that they have a good pop industry. lol.

again lets agree to disagree. i would love to continue this debate, but i consider u a friend! if u were one of our indian counterparts, or even some other fellow pakistani on this board...i would have went on and on!! lol. (j/k)
Posted 21 Aug 2004

umair16 says
I have noticed that a lot of indian singer just sing old song's that have been remixed and then they make these digusting videos which no one can see with their family . music should go out to everyone be it old or young .
Posted 21 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
okie dokie, me not debatin ne more...but i like their Music Videos cuz i don't mind lookin at beautiful girls dancin around with a nice remix in the back ground...
Posted 21 Aug 2004

well u cant compare indian pop industry with paki we r far ahead of them and i agree wid umair that they lack creativity they r jus remixing thier old hits and making idiotic videos thats it.
Posted 21 Aug 2004

yes Pakistani Pop Music is much far ahead than Indians

If Music is name of dancing beautiful girls on remixed old songs with lots of Echo and some how nudity then I am proud to say that Pakistan is much behind than INDIA
Posted 21 Aug 2004

Hoppo says
well... this all started by lollywood taking all the indian movie singers into our films so bollywood had to make a move! well its god tho cos our pop is million times better than indians the indians copy english songs most of them and turn it to some thing dumb.
Posted 21 Aug 2004

Mahesh Bhatt said in Karachi:
"Pakistan & India have different Culture"

Ghulam Ali said in Mumbai:
"I have found no differnce in Pakistan & India "

Even Ghulam Ali has visited and pranam in Hindu temple.

what a great difference

Adnan Sami Khan:Earned fame from Pakistan now setteled his life in INDIA.

Salma Agha : Acted in 3rd Grade movies showed her body and left INDIA with great insult

Mohsin Hassan Khan:Married Rena Roy left India after huge humilation.

Mohammad Ali & Zeba: Acted in 3 rd Grade role in C Class Movie "Clerk" which was Box Office flop.

Zeba Bakhtiar said "Mujhe Hindustan se sirf pyar hi mila hay"

un ko Hindustan kay zaban se Gujrat aur Kashmir bhaion ki burai ki awaz nahin aaye thee

Lata Mangeshkar had performed in Concert in Dubai in 1994 and donate all the income from that event was donated to Raam mandir Project.

Sonia Gandhi Said we have defeated Pakistan Roots through culture.

Sorry Culture kuch nahin hota aap ka religion important hota hay

Yeh sab stars jin ka abhi aap logon ne zikar kia hay kahan thay jab India ne Pakistan kay border par Army laga rakhee thee.

Posted 21 Aug 2004

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

yes Pakistani Pop Music is much far ahead than Indians

shukar hai. i finally agree with the ustaad on something, in a long long time. lol.
Posted 21 Aug 2004

Straight says
useless topic yaar....world knowz we are the best in south asia when it comes to Pop & Rock muzak.......even in classical too..... iss par behas karnay kee kia zaroorat hay......
Posted 22 Aug 2004

yaaaar for GOD sake donot involve music and politics with each other let me tell u i hate politics and i hate politicians either they r hindu politicians or pakistanies so plzzzzzzzzzz restrict ur self to music.
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic