~Fragi~ says
us k liye woh sahi hoga .. per imo woh galat kar raha hai
Posted 22 Aug 2004

shrek says
but they will first go to their extreme
then fall
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Asian says
like i say who r we to judge, this lifes only temp. ALLAH knows truly whats wrong and right he will judge us
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
why do u guys always say, is America doing right or wrong
the right question would be, Is BUSH the PRESIDENT or is the GOVERMENT doin the right thing, cuz not even 10% of american thinks that wat bush doin is right, thats why its time to vote him off...kerry is comin soon, so it'll be all good...

jus like Paki n Indian goverment decided to be friends, now there will be no wars, but not most ppl startin to love indians we still stand still n say f**k india don't we...well its all like dat with america n the goverment...
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Asian says
not so true i mean i got family in the states and they live in a kool place so they're okie, but what about muslims that have to put up with discrimination.
1, the U.S has the fatest popluation in the world.
2, Over 15 million ppl can't read or write in the states.
3, your goverment is more like a circus.
4, we gave you quality T.V like the weakest link and tellytubies and the U.S gives us crapy T.V shows like jerry springer and CNN
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
US is the #1 country in the whole wide world...therez ppl in every damn country who cant read or write...u call em uneducated ppl, its their own fault they never went to school, cuz goverment schools are free even if they were poor

ur 3rd point is more like a Biased n a racist point...even thou UK has nothing against USA...

4th point of urs is laughable, we don't force u to watch Jerry springer n CNN, n we don't need those two programz u mentioned, we got much more then that so we all good...
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Asian says
yes but its true polictally the U.S goverment is really bad, okie i give you example, my bro in law wants me to come to the states next year for the summer holidays. have you ever tryed talking to the amercian embassy? toba toba, you think they got ppl from iowa working their!
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
nope never talked to the embassy, maybe soon
why, was it that bad
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Asian says
i couldent make out a word, to tell you the truth i don't want to go not this year anyway too much work besides i'll miss the car show
Posted 24 Aug 2004

bush suckssssssss thats it americans r ooook but bush.....................
Posted 24 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
yea i agree with u on that one chariz, BUSH sux no matter wat, hez the worst president after his stupid dad...
Posted 24 Aug 2004

clinton was not that bad yaar but damn that ugly monica destroyed his whole career
Posted 24 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
clinton was awesome, he waz a playa
Posted 24 Aug 2004

Asian says
Hillary should have done what any wife with self respect would have done. HIT CLINTON ON THE HEAD WITH A FRYING PAN, AND CUT OFF (ask the outkast say) his LoVe bElLoW
Posted 24 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
lol well if cut off his love below, it would hurt them both
Posted 25 Aug 2004

hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no need to cut that part now cuz clinton had his fun it might bo too late to do that hahahahahaha poor clinton
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Asian says
any man who cheats deserves it i say.....kill em all...
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
hell no, no men deserve that...
we're suppose to cheat...its in our nature
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Asian says
and your suposed to die as well by the hand of a woman it's man's fitraat
Posted 26 Aug 2004

Asian says
hehehehe i would kill me hubby if he did that to me, i would really mutlate him
Posted 26 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
that's up to u
Posted 26 Aug 2004

oyeeee chak de phattttttay
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
apne apne nuksaan ki baat hai na phir to
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Asian says
thats it Yas your always gigling some i'am calling you giggles
Posted 27 Aug 2004

¥Á§-D said:

why do u guys always say, is America doing right or wrong
the right question would be, Is BUSH the PRESIDENT or is the GOVERMENT doin the right thing, cuz not even 10% of american thinks that wat bush doin is right, thats why to vote him off...kerry is comin soon, so it'll be all good...

jus like Paki n Indian goverment decided to be now there indians we still stand still n say f**k india don't we...well its all like dat with america n the goverment...

yeh jo kar rahe hain en ko saza milegie...Allah ke ghar ne kya bigara hai...bachon ka kya kasoor tha?? old ppl..kerry is against pak...aaj ya kal en par azaab ayega
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Asian said:

any man who cheats deserves it i say.....kill em all...

you can replace blair... blair is chamcha of bush....blair ko sataa sataa kar marna
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
Asian said:

thats it Yas your always gigling some i'am calling you giggles

lol...i'm just a very happy person...who don't care about the world...

jay pa g, kerry is not against Pak...don't believe on every rumour u hear...
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Asian says
true and yes tony blair is related to prince charles, both have big indian elephante ears, it's like they have 2 sky dishes stuck to their heads. ,

okie giggles
Posted 28 Aug 2004

shrek says
ya they all r wrong and inshaallah the will definatly
get the revenge   
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Rain Man says

i understand the pain u ppl goin thru

so who's up for a drink or two
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic