Game run 3

1730 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
annashetty

Total Posts: 0

run 3 cool math is an incredibly addicting, endless runner-type action/platforming game in which you play as a little grey alien. The little alien is trespassing in an architecturally challenged area that is floating in space.

After trespassing in the prohibited zone which is full of increasing amounts of dangerous holes, you run. If you fall into one of the holes, you will find yourself lost in space so make sure to watch your step. Let’s face it, running is a real drag. Nothing’s worse than running around in circles in hopes of burning a few calories. This game is set in outer space, which beats the park or the gym any day.

Posted 26 Apr 2018

raggame says
Thanks a lot for sharing it, that’s truly has added a lot to our knowledge about this topic. Have a more successful day.
Run 4   Run 3
Posted 01 Jul 2018

Norty says
And I prefer games like duckdice because you can earn satoshi there. And generally speaking, I like gambling because you are not just wasting your time playing, you have a chance to win real money.
Posted 31 Aug 2018

If you earn satoshi in a game you have to withdrawn it  correctly. Do it with https://bestmixer.io/en?  it will transfer your cryptcurrency safely and very fast! I used it since i start mining 
Posted 11 Oct 2018

sukalu says
A very interesting topic that I have considered. I'm happy to read your post. Thanks for sharing!
vex 3
Posted 02 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic