192.168.l.l

240 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
annashetty

Total Posts: 0

If you are trying to connect to 192.168.0.l.l, this is wrong! The correct IP address is 192.168.1.1. You would usually use 192.168.1.1 for a router or alternative network entree device on the networks is usually put in at 192.168.1.1. If you have no idea about your IP address, check out this guide: How To Find Your Router IP Address.
How can I get into the control panel of my router?To get access to the control panel of your wireless router operation, you need to enter this address into your browser URL address (or simply click to 192.168.1.1). You will then be prompted to enter your username and your password.
I forgot my username and password, how can I recover them?First, you should find the default passwords and try some to see if it works. If they won't work, you have to perform a factory reset by following these steps:
(Warning: Resetting wipes all configuration changes done on network settings, forwarded ports, parental controls, and custom passwords on the router)
  1. On the back of your router, locate the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button.
  2. [/*]
  3. Using a paper clip or similar object, press and hold the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button for about 7 ~ 10 seconds.
  4. [/*]
  5. Release the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button and wait for your router to reboot. After your router is finished with the factory reset, the Power light stops blinking and lights solid green. (Note: The Power light on newer router models lights solid white. The factory default settings are restored)
  6. [/*]
Do router login        
Posted 26 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic