Results day?

2525 views 100 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie so how did you guys cope with results day? me? well i think i'am gona fail INSHALLAH i won't but still the fear is in the back of my head, if i fail i will leave the U.K and i can't flee to the U.S because my cousin will grab me and kill me, or if i pass i will scream chack de patay. Help? how can i relax

P.S newsflash: Police are looking for a suspect's who are smart, sxc, witty and very gorgeous. They've eliminated all male Janubaba members from the list. SO WHERE SHOULD ALL US JANUBABA GIRLS HIDE? hehehehe
Posted 25 Aug 2004

i wont comment on the 2nd topic but as far as results r concerned i do have a same prob here cuz my semester result will be announced on 1st sep although i know im not gonna fail but u know still worried abt it
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Wish u Good luck asian as far 2nd topic is concerned i wont comment it coz i do Asian will weap and burst into tears as usual
Posted 25 Aug 2004

Asian says
I DON'T CRY.......U CRY BABY!
Posted 25 Aug 2004

accha it is news for me
Posted 26 Aug 2004

Asian says
Posted 26 Aug 2004

Asian says
kuch nahie
Posted 26 Aug 2004

fail to nahi ho gayee
Posted 27 Aug 2004

may be
Posted 27 Aug 2004

agar ho gayee to is ki to watt lag gayee
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Asian says
i'am only saying one thing CHAKAY DE PATAYYYYYYYYY ,

i was crying over my I.T result, my lecturer don't like me one bit, and it's because i'am Pakistani, you get alot of this in the U.K, i finished my portfolio my chosen business was a family runed Ferrari company. i was told i missed doing a data base of customers. When i had 20 pages of it and the development. The exam was a walk in the park, but i was expecting a grade c or above INSHALLAH but i got a grade E? so i'am having a re count, my lecturer's were pretty unerved they know i'am really good at study so thats why i was crying, my brothers furious at the college thou
Posted 27 Aug 2004

IT result

Posted 27 Aug 2004

Asian says
Hay its not funny i put alot of hard work and research into that at least i got an education
Posted 27 Aug 2004

u work hard
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
but guyz u know i m not worry abt my result coz i already know that i m fail.....
Posted 27 Aug 2004

better luck next time
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
cheerz ........
Posted 27 Aug 2004

cheerz
Posted 27 Aug 2004

Asian says
TT preeto sharbie cheers
Posted 28 Aug 2004

shrek says
cheerz
Posted 28 Aug 2004

HI SALAMZ
1 OF OLL AISAN ... CONGRATULATIONZ ... N ABT DA SECOND PERSON ITZ SO SAD 2 LISSIN WELL ITZ OK .. U CAN HAF DA NEXTTIME ... WELL DEZE RESULTZ R sh*t THING WE W8 FOR THEM N WHEN THEY CAME WE HATE TO TAKE DAT WELL I HAF NEVER XPERIENCED NE BAD RESULTZ THANKZ TO ALLAH .. HE IZ DA ONLY 1 WHO MAKES THINGZ .. GOD BLESS EVERY 1 N ME 2 ..

ALLAH HAFIZ
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Asian says
thankz samanather hay welcome to Janubaba, ,
i did put the effort and work in, my best subjects are Law and I.T, my brother in laws a computer programmer in the states, and my bro is good at computers too, so if i needed any help it was their , i worked day and night on my portfolio , But i'am having a re count , once they see how wrong they r i will b a happy chappy then ,

but i have been excepted onto the next courses in my Education,
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Welcome samanathar14

best of Luck Asian

but it is useless to cry over spilt milk
Posted 30 Aug 2004

Asian says
Yeah punching your better meri Preeto hahahaha
Posted 30 Aug 2004

hanste huay achi nahin lagtee
Posted 30 Aug 2004

Asian says
Say that to my cousin, and my boss and the ppl i work with, and my best friend, he says i look cute when i laugh, but he's the only one who can call me cute and get away with it, what with him being taller than me and a kickboxer but he's a teddybear really
Posted 30 Aug 2004

you looks cute lolz
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Asian says
abay maar ne ka shook hai kaya?
Posted 31 Aug 2004

HEY THX @SI@N NICE 2 KNOW ABT U··· HEY TEEN T··· NO NEED TO SAY ···U BOTH SEEMZ NICE···WELL ABT ME I M INTRESTED IN COMPUTER
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Asian says
Samanather thankz , my auto bio is out on March 10 next year entitled "O CHACK DE PATAY" , i have many chapters in their such as how to deal with a keema naan khan, and karachi katmalls hehehehe

Samanather if your intrested in computers try doing a course in skool or college Enjoy posting on Janubaba,

p.s TT not nice he's a pindo
Posted 31 Aug 2004

I am not nice I am Bad But I Feel Good

samanathar14 Asian bahut saryal hay

Posted 01 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic