VEER-ZAARA "BLOCKBUSTER"SWADES ON THE WAY

31437 views 279 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

Now since we know the name n we know when it'll be hittin the big screens, i've opened the TRD topic for the movie, n will be addin all upcoming infoz,pics,trailors,audio clips in this so...keep checkin for updates...

SRK RULEzZz!!!
Posted 30 Aug 2004

woooooooooooooooof cool idea man
Posted 30 Aug 2004

Paki_Kuri says
cool....will be looking foward to it!   
Posted 30 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
nice...
Posted 30 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
Soundtrack...

The Music of Veer-Zaara will be released on 18th September 2004 on the "Yash Raj Music" label. With lyrics by Javed Akhtar and Music composed by the legendary late Madan Mohan, this album is sure to give music lovers a much-awaited bouquet of timeless melodies...
Posted 30 Aug 2004

toogood says
thanx for all the updates ur giving. i look forward to more.
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
no problem...my pleasure
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
Veer-Zaara: unusual title - unusual response
By Sam ©2004 Bollyvista.com

The title of Yash Chopra's new film is quite unusual; 'Veer-Zaara'. The trailer is included with 'Dhoom' for the audience to get a feel of the film. Their reaction to the trailer is something that can't be expressed in words, and seeing is believing. The moment the trailer begins, people begin clapping, whistling and cheering. Shah Rukh Khan looks simply amazing in the role of an army officer and so does Preity Zinta. If the initial response to the promos are such, we just can't image the kind of opening the film will get. The trade pundits claim that the film's opening will be historical. Just wait and watch!
Posted 31 Aug 2004

can't wait
Posted 01 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
First poster with different styles...

Posted 01 Sep 2004

movie is already creating lot of hype
Posted 01 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
n i'm helping them for free
Posted 01 Sep 2004

Rafia says
lol
Posted 03 Sep 2004

WAFA says
NICE
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
yea i know
Posted 03 Sep 2004

yas is working for them as a free lancer
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
i'm jus so nice with a lil too much free time
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
After the title Veer-Zaara, it’s the music of the film that is making news. Yash Raj Films have always come up with rich and soulful music in their films and the music of Veer-Zaara is no exception, being nothing short of a classic. It brings together three of Indian Cinema’s biggest legends - the late Madan Mohan, Lata Mangeshkar and Yash Chopra together for the first time. This album is sure to give music lovers a much-awaited bouquet of timeless melodies.

With lyrics by Javed Akhtar, it features singers like Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam, Gurdas Mann, Roop Kumar Rathod and Ahmed Hussain & Mohd. Hussain. While the Audio cassette features 9 songs from the film, the Audio CD has 11 songs - including 2 additional songs, made specially for this album. These include a rare duet by Lata Mangeshkar & Jagjit Singh.

The Madan Mohan - Lata Mangeshkar combination has created history various years ago... and what's even more historic is that Lata Mangeshkar at the age of 75, has sung 9 songs composed by Madan Mohan in Veer-Zaara, thirty years after he passed away.

The music of Veer-Zaara has myriad moods. Songs to appeal to everyone - featuring two moving emotional songs, three romantic love songs, a frothy folk song, a memorable qawwali, an inspiring song in praise of the motherland as well as an exuberant youthful song.

The Audio CD of Veer-Zaara comes as a 2-CD pack, which also includes a special CD featuring the making of the songs of Veer-Zaara, from the scratch tunes in the late Madan Mohan's voice, to the final renditions as appearing in the film. It is almost as if he is presenting this CD himself and explaining the tunes to the singers and musicians. It also has special commentaries by Yash Chopra & Lata Mangeshkar. This Making CD only comes as a part of the Audio CD pack of Veer-Zaara and is a must have for all music connoisseurs.
Posted 03 Sep 2004

the promos r not on channels as yet ????
Posted 05 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
nope not right now, they will show them after the release date of the Music...
Posted 05 Sep 2004

hmmm
Posted 05 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
cool...this is one movie i am really looking foward to. n' i have a feeling the music is gonna be great!
Posted 08 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri said:

cool...this is one movie i am really looking foward to. n' i have a feeling the music is gonna be great!

sonali and zara ki shakal bohat mil rahe hai...in your sign
Posted 09 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
lol...yea i noticed that after i made it...hehehe, two of my
favs...isn't it COOL!!!
Posted 09 Sep 2004

jee
Posted 09 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 09 Sep 2004

Rafia says
lol